Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,024 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Movie Did You Watch Today? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Did You Watch Today? (33855 Views)

Top 10 Movies On Netflix To Watch Today – March 27, 2022 - Tolu Olulana / Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown / What Movie Are You Searching For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
daddycrazy:

If I were the girl, I would have destroyed the mirror the first chance I get. She goofed by trying to document it's activities, knowing what she knew about it's power.
have you seen MIRRORS
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by daddycrazy: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Liposure:
have you seen MIRRORS
No. is it like oculus?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by daddycrazy: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
troubleseller:
The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford - Rewatch
Depicts the last days of the bandit, Jesse James. This has to be one of my top three Brad Pitt roles. Every body involved delivered great performances including Casey Affleck as the obsessed follower of Jesse. Rewatching it also made me realise how much they spit in westerns and ask why they did it so much.

Tobacco. Chewing tobacco induces saliva build up, hence the constant spitting.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
daddycrazy:

No. is it like oculus?
scarier
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BetWinners(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
daddycrazy:

Watching this film made me so angry and sad. Ultimately, Edward did the right thing by moving on. Susan doesn't deserve him.
You are correct.The movie is replete with sadness & regret from its characters.
Eventhough its reputation has continued to grow,i think this movie is kind of under-appreciated.Though it received some media & awards buzz(including nominations & wins)at its initial release
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Watching Invisible Man. Mehn, the fellow is an asshole!! angry
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
abduleez1:

Is digital download available?? I've had that film on my Nollywood list for long.
It's on 9jarocks dot com.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by abduleez1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

is it in English or will I need subtitles??

I already know il like it since you like it grin grin

It's in Chinese. You'll need subtitles. You wouldn't need it much cause it's top notch military action all through.

It's better watched in 720p at least for maximum effect. grin
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by abduleez1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
handelex:
It's on 9jarocks dot com.

Ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
The Social Network

What an epic betrayal!

Corporate business world is a dog eat dog jungle.

Zuckerberg is one cold ass murdafvcker.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by DandeNumereuno: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Marriage Story (2019)

It's easy to dismiss family dramas on the grounds that there are just too many subpar dramas produced these days, but Marriage Story is excellent, and masterfully portrays a tough, complicated, and sad, yet optimistic tale.

It's a masterfully done family drama with amazing writing and overall performances. The film maintains a fairly good objective view of the two leads, while letting the viewers make their own conclusions.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by pu7pl3(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
abduleez1:

It's in Chinese. You'll need subtitles. You wouldn't need it much cause it's top notch military action all through.

It's better watched in 720p at least for maximum effect. grin

Okay,will do

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by pu7pl3(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
365 days 4/10 for all the nudity and raunchy scenes

That's basically what the movie is about
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Think like a man
Just like the book, this black romcom describes the dynamics of various relationships this time meticulously
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Fahrenheit10(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Who has seen Portrait of a Lady on Fire?
good movie, Heloise kill it especially in the ending, her tears was so touching
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:
365 days 4/10 for all the nudity and raunchy scenes

That's basically what the movie is about
title rings a bell
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by mekaprime: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Colombiana(2011)....6.5/10
Genre:Action, Drama, Thriller

If you fancy Luc Besson's mad action flicks(District B13, Transporter, Hit-man Unleashed..etc), then brace up for 106mins of blistering action.

There was nothing new in the way of plot, infact, the plot was highly predictable & a recycled cliché of all previous revenge flick out there. Character development was zero.

Acting was fair, Zoe Saldana & the little Amandla Stenberg really wowed me, while the rest of the lots were outrightly horrible. Cinematography was ok & the fight scenes were actually good & well paced.

Overall, Colombiana kept me entertained from start to finish. This is a kinda flick you don't take too seriously so as to enjoy it, so if you're seeing it, do yourself that favour.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by mekaprime: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Summer in the city (2016)...5/10
Genre: Comedy, Romance

Basic plot, nothing complex here. Acting was barely fair. The motion picture photography was well done, it perfectly captured the hustling and bustling life on one of the busiest cities in the world.

I really did like the themes the flick put forward, it was basically something very relatable.

Not great, not bad.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by pu7pl3(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Liposure:
title rings a bell

Was released this year
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Was released this year
i thought as much
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by oyaskii(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
DandeNumereuno:
Marriage Story (2019)

It's easy to dismiss family dramas on the grounds that there are just too many subpar dramas produced these days, but Marriage Story is excellent, and masterfully portrays a tough, complicated, and sad, yet optimistic tale.

It's a masterfully done family drama with amazing writing and overall performances. The film maintains a fairly good objective view of the two leads, while letting the viewers make their own conclusions.

One of the best movies i saw last year. The dialogues and script delivery from Scarlett Johansson and Adam Driver was absolute top notch. In the end i couldn't apportion blame to either of them, i just put it down to two people at the start of what they thought will be a stellar career for but somewhat trapped in a "young " marriage, and now both are now reflecting on what would have been and the marriage thing has peaked both careers with each thinking the other has hindered their career progress....there was definitely love, but most times love is not enough.

There was this scene when Scarlett goes to see Adam and things erupt and she compares him to his father...that scene was my best in the entire movie, the tone, dialogue and delivery was in one accord.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by DandeNumereuno: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
oyaskii:
One of the best movies i saw last year. The dialogues and script delivery from Scarlett Johansson and Adam Driver was absolute top notch. In the end i couldn't apportion blame to either of them, i just put it down to two people at the start of what they thought will be a stellar career for but somewhat trapped in a "young " marriage, and now both are now reflecting on what would have been and the marriage thing has peaked both careers with each thinking the other has hindered their career progress....there was definitely love, but most times love is not enough.

There was this scene when Scarlett goes to see Adam and things erupt and she compares him to his father...that scene was my best in the entire movie, the tone, dialogue and delivery was in one accord.

You've said it all.

The argument scene almost made me tear up, like I think the ending was too rushed, but the rest of it was perfect.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by troubleseller: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
daddycrazy:

Tobacco. Chewing tobacco induces saliva build up, hence the constant spitting.
Really? Never knew that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Texman21: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Becoming Jane:why didnt she run away with him embarassed

Atonement:false rape accusation she never apologized.

my two best James McAvoy movies.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Charlie's Angel 2019 0/10

This movie was trash just like birds of prey (DC). I am disappointed that professor Xavier, Naomi Scott, that guy for captain marvel (marvel) movie acted in the nonsense of a movie angry
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lego DC: Shazam Magic and Monsters 0/10

angry
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BankyGee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Frozen 2: 9/10
Elsa is forced by a voice to face her past and learn the truth about her ancestors and the people in The Enchanted Forest.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Femcesc07(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
abduleez1:

Damn my best Chinese movie yet. cheesy

8.5/10
Mehn one could watch the movie as many times as possible without getting tired of it
I love those crazy snippers

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Uzowee(m): 1:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Please can I get the link for oculus and operation red sea
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Presently watching Operation Red Sea and I can't even bear to go past the first 30mins.

You'd think that for a country of 1.3b+, how difficult must it be to find 40 decent actors to act and convey the necessary emotions to make a decent movie?

Don't even get me started on the Chinese military might image laundering propaganda, I laugh in Japanese (WW2 variant).

China is nothing but a toothless bulldog.
Whoever recommended this nonsense as the best Chinese movie he has ever seen, may the blood of my mb haunt you all the days of your tasteless cinematic life.

Nonsense and Red Sea!
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Uzowee(m): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Presently watching Operation Red Sea and I can't even bear to go past the first 30mins.

You'd think that for a country of 1.3b+, how difficult must it be to find 40 decent actors to act and convey the necessary emotions to make a decent movie?

Don't even get me started on the Chinese military might image laundering propaganda, I laugh in Japanese (WW2 variant).

Whoever recommended this nonsense as the best Chinese movie he has ever seen, may the blood of my mb haunt you all the days of your tasteless cinematic life.

Nonsense and Red Sea!

Link please
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by MacCantStopMe: 4:14am On Jun 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Nonsense and Red Sea!

What are you doing here grin

come back to DC vs Marvel and high level thinkers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11674288_fbimg1576566609601_jpegd677c64c89927c65f2f503911bdcf0b1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners / Ini Edo Dressed As A Pot-belly Man For A Movie / BBNaija: Frodd And Omashola Struggle To Carry Venita's Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.