Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Help, The Bible Is Pushing Me Into Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, The Bible Is Pushing Me Into Atheism (1541 Views)

How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism / Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help, The Bible Is Pushing Me Into Atheism by budaatum: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2020
sonmvayina:

That is the hardest part... But I have successfully achieved that... And I hope you do too
I was fortunate. No one drilled anything into me. And now I get to drill into myself with my senses wide open.

1 Like

Re: Help, The Bible Is Pushing Me Into Atheism by Kobojunkie: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2021
tosine88:
Brother free thinker
All what you wrote is based on Religion is based on limited knowledge or misconceptions you have about the bible and Christianity. You need someone to enlighten you because It show you are in total darkness. Just reading the bible doesn't give u the knowledge. You need to get the spiritual truths of the scriptures, you can't get it by argument or fallacies. If you continue like this am afraid you might be lost forever.

Chat me up on 08162570392
Am a proudly member of church of Christ.
The reason he got to where he is today is because he focused so much attention on the doctrines and teachings of men, other men's "spiritual truths", all of which turned out to be worthless, this rather than focus on learning from the actual Word of God, Jesus Christ. undecided,

But here you are offering him your own "spiritual truth" as remedy. Is your "spiritual truth" better than the many other "spiritual truth" which he has lapped up until this only to realize them riddled with holes and contradictions? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times Can A Christian Be Born Again? / Jesus: A Servant Of Allah / Today's Tonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.