Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) (21678 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2020
Davash222:
Lol

The only good thing about this post is that 2nd photo. That girl is hot.

Paxie55, hope you're like that I don't want protruded belly o

Because she opened her legs grin bro fear God!
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by partnerinbiz4: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2020
not bad
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by leosahm(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2020
What of cross river?
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Fanelgroup(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2020
undecided Ngwa girls nko?
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by SaintBeehot(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2020
SmileDance:
lol, I'm sooo far from being an mbaise woman, I just think a woman who decides to marry an already married man should be prepared for the troubles that come with it. I won't advice anybody close to me to be a second wife for any reason whatsoever
shocked so you mean if i Marry you now i can't Marry a second wife
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by SaintBeehot(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
Op I am from ikwerre.

Oya state your reason.
Op as just put the fear of the whole igbo race in my mind, including you.
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by ebube10: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2020
when u wake up nd remember u have no job,thats when all this nonsense starts cripping into ur jobless nd frustrated mind set.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by PanickMode(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2020
I am from mbaise, everything you posted are 100% blatant white lies, person wey wan bad go bad, there are a lot of good people from mbaise and other parts you mentioned, you can't judge people generally from your own personal experience or perceived notion of other people.. Good and bad people are everywhere all over the world so stop being myopic.

12 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by sesameq: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2020
many of them end up in hotels, brothels and motels in the Southeast and in the north. they collect N500 per round.

shebi you can't marry decent innocent guys, ehn okada riders and vulcanizers will be cumming on your face for N250.

Nigerian ladies, they are so bad that hell herself spat them out!!

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Coivdgiveaway: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2020
sesameq:
many of them end up in hotels, brothels and motels in the Southeast and in the north. they collect N500 per round.

shebi you can't marry decent innocent guys, ehn okada riders and vulcanizers will be cumming on your face for N250.

Nigerian ladies, they are so bad that hell herself spat them out!!
are you sure? What if I told you some charge as much as 2k and 5k
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Michelle55: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Op, your post is based on mere assumptions..
I have an mbaise girlfriend and she's nothing close to that trash you wrote up there.
Stop tarnishing people's tribes just to garner cheap likes.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by SmileDance(f): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:

in other words, you are justifying all what his parents and him went through over polygamy

i think we should find out where you are from and add you to the list
No, I'm not justifying wickedness, but it would be wise to stay away from trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by csamii: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:
shocked so you mean if i Marry you now i can't Marry a second wife

She's saying not everyone will forgive such betrayal. When you marry a second wife against the will of the first, it takes God's grace for the first wife not to overreact and this is a general assumption not an mbaise thing.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by csamii: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Michelle55:
Op, your post is based on mere assumptions..
I have an mbaise girlfriend and she's nothing close to that trash you wrote up there.
Stop tarnishing people's tribes just to garner cheap likes.

You dey mind the mumu! Like every community don't have their own bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by sageb: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Gbas gbos everywhere, what a country.
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Collysmith: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2020
infinixhot3:
I can't say for other women , but for Mbaise women, guys na no go area oooo. An Mbaise woman na hin be my father first wife, guys their witch strong pass rock, the woman show my father shege including us the children from other wife. She killed his husband, carry stroke give my mother, turned everything upside down for the step children, Even after his husband death,the woman no gree turn back o,any spiritual place we go na she em Dy see, we don appease am physically and spiritual seff she no gree.

In a nutshell, MBAISE women, I won't advise non igbo like them to marry em. Their WITCH strong pass rock and em no Dy forgive o. I will never advise my greatest enemy to date em talk less of Marriage with em.
your mother is husband snatcher

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Who local man go con marry now....
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by nkwuocha1: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:

in other words, you are justifying all what his parents and him went through over polygamy

i think we should find out where you are from and add you to the list

What do you expect when you marry more than one wife?The God that later encouraged one man one wife after all knows the implications from envy and jealousy.Infinixhot3 father caused the whole bullshit.One wife alone is trouble,2 na witchcraft,3 na coven.

Not supporting a witch though,just that women should run away from marrying other women's husbands.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Exc2000: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
nkwuocha1:

What do you expect when you marry more than one wife?The God that later encouraged one man one wife after all knows the implications from envy and jealousy.Infinixhot3 father caused the whole bullshit.One wife alone is trouble,2 na witchcraft,3 na coven.

Not supporting a witch though,just that women should run away from marrying other women's husbands.

where did any God tell you one man one wife and which God are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yoruba gals all the way cool
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by nkwuocha1: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:

where did any God tell you one man one wife and which God are you talking about

God encouraged one wife and a husband 8n the new testament.In the days of old, it was accepted but there was a reform by God's apostle Paul to avoid polygamy.

My uncle from my maternal side three wives.When he married the first wife,he was financially OK,she bore him kids.When he became really wealthy,he foolishly and stupidly married two more against the advice of my mother.The tug of war over superiority introduced fetishism and in three months he buried two sons and died of heart attack few days after their burial.In all he lost 5 kids.The wives just dey kill their kids out of revenge.He died with regret.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by SaintBeehot(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
csamii:

She's saying not everyone will forgive such betrayal. When you marry a second wife against the will of the first, it takes God's grace for the first wife no to overreact and this is a general assumption not an mbaise thing.
thanks for the clearification.
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by SaintBeehot(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Yoruba gals all the way cool
same here or (Arewa the rich ones o) cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by triplec93(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
marvelck:
If you're a guy and you are thinking of settling down or have a friend that wants to get married soon, pls you guys should avoid getting married to ladies from the following areas in Nigeria, to avoid stories that touch.

1. Owerri Girls: Their girls are usually domineering, arrogant and tend to control their husband.

2. Mbaise Girls: Their girls are mean and heartless. They do things without conscience.They care only about themselves. Marry an Mbaise girl at your own risk

3. Ikwerre Girls (in Rivers State); Usually stubborn and troublesome.

4. Delta State girls (especially those from Asaba & Ogwashi-Ukwu). They are just like Mbaise girls. Mean, inconsiderate and selfish.

5. Ngwa Girls: Their girls are just like their men. Mean, and vicious minded

And if they tell you, all of them are not like that, don't mind them. Almost all of them are like that.

Bros, if you want to settle down, go for girls from Enugu, Anambra, Mbano, Orlu (in Imo state), Umuahia, Bende, Igbere (in Abia State), and other parts of the country, and thank me later
Guy u get brain! In as much as the majority of people won't agree with you on this, you are absolutely correct, I can relate with them all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by fuwaski(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
The difference between mbaino and Mbaise is the AND grin
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by nathdim: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Why is no one mentioning ijebu women
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Very promiscuos n dangerous

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by paix(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
So what happens to the girls in those areas. Should they forever remain UNMARRIED?
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by noobsaibot2(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Op... Your brain dey worry you?

Who tell you say good girls no from those areas you mentioned...

You must be sick...

marvelck:
If you're a guy and you are thinking of settling down or have a friend that wants to get married soon, pls you guys should avoid getting married to ladies from the following areas in Nigeria, to avoid stories that touch.

1. Owerri Girls: Their girls are usually domineering, arrogant and tend to control their husband.

2. Mbaise Girls: Their girls are mean and heartless. They do things without conscience.They care only about themselves. Marry an Mbaise girl at your own risk

3. Ikwerre Girls (in Rivers State); Usually stubborn and troublesome.

4. Delta State girls (especially those from Asaba & Ogwashi-Ukwu). They are just like Mbaise girls. Mean, inconsiderate and selfish.

5. Ngwa Girls: Their girls are just like their men. Mean, and vicious minded

And if they tell you, all of them are not like that, don't mind them. Almost all of them are like that.

Bros, if you want to settle down, go for girls from Enugu, Anambra, Mbano, Orlu (in Imo state), Umuahia, Bende, Igbere (in Abia State), and other parts of the country, and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by AKswift: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Most of these folks (OP inclusive) could have dropped a remark on ‘black lives matter’, ‘racism’ and the likes....but see how they gang up in a single post to pitch against some clans with derogatory and discriminatory labels filled with hate! Most Nigerians are hypocrites, too bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by gassbee: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Davash222:
Lol

The only good thing about this post is that 2nd photo. That girl is hot.

Paxie55, hope you're like that I don't want protruded belly o
Wao, of all d 3 pics, pics 2 is your favourite, ur choice is really interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.