Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) (21839 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by jeph19(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

well, fear kogi women

and if you aint forcefull dont near ekiti and ondo sturborn girls

I've heard about Ondo girls... So it's true
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by multiple4u: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
That's why they never got married. Look at their marital status! GEN should have been an exception, yet na the same people. UK, same, Rita, oh na same story. That's a big problem there. The OP is damn right!
zoputa:
Mbaise women

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by BrutusOj(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tillatalk:
What are you saying that if have a financee I want to marry that are from those places you listed I shouldn't marry her again abi .issokay
Just an advice, do your research well, I have heard so much about Mbaise women enough. I served in Umuahia not too far from there, Igbo men generally don't make good remark about Mbaise women. Same goes for Ikwere and Ebira women, they are so sturbon. The good ones from those places are extremely good, I have met an Ebira family that are all as gentle as doves, but if you enter the wrong hand, na you go run leave your house.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Harry00(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Succex1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Davash222:
Lol

The only good thing about this post is that 2nd photo. That girl is hot.

Paxie55, hope you're like that I don't want protruded belly o
vaseline generatio
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Succex1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
phelonrays:
Sorry Op

But my neighbor tell me say Virgin full that Mbaise; abi na lie
go Bleep 1 make u confam
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by phelonrays: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Succex1:
go Bleep 1 make u confam
hmmmm, let me think first

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Ezilady(f): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kaykay999:
Abakiliki girls nko
Hmmmm

Wut abt dem?
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by agbonkamen(f): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Coldie:
My prayer in this life is to marry a white woman.

I dont think Nigerian girls would understand me
u weh get yourself no understand am Na another person want understand you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
SmileDance:
lol, I'm sooo far from being an mbaise woman, I just think a woman who decides to marry an already married man should be prepared for the troubles that come with it. I won't advice anybody close to me to be a second wife for any reason whatsoever
You are wise

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Davash222:
Lol

Walahi!!! I march break to view dat laps and the edge well, Chai women dey for enjoyment
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
phelonrays:
Sorry Op

But my neighbor tell me say Virgin full that Mbaise; abi na lie
Bloody lie
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Alwaysachick: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2020
infinixhot3:
I

Child of an adulterous woman and an irresponsible father.

That was how demeaning your comment was...my bad
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Alwaysachick: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
the same trait like kogi women, very heartless set of people. I still doubt mbaise women are half wicked like kogi women

Don't rule out the fact that women from these tribes makes the best wives.

I've given you a case study go and research
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Alwaysachick: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2020
FGonline:
very true

But I love my old classmate 4rm dia

How can you possibly love someone with all those at tributes??
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by ephraim18(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2020
You are very correct bro... Mbaise girls are the worst... My father would always tell me if i don't want to die early i should not marry mbaise women... They're very deadly... And ngwa girls na wickednes full their blood... But owerri girls are not that bad... Just that they like oringo well well

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Mypeople2:
The leaf you smoked last night is not still not clear? So the whole of Delta state ladies are not good ? How many girls have you dated that you concluded that the whole of Delta state ladies are not bad ? Please grow up, marriage is not for kids
Are you minding him? Ignore the idiot. I’m a proud, strong Anioma woman. Let him look for a weakling to marry.
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Exc2000:

in other words, you are justifying all what his parents and him went through over polygamy

i think we should find out where you are from and add you to the list
Polygamy on whose part? And I’m sure it’s only your mother that your father is married to or she isn’t the first wife.
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:40am On Jun 06, 2020
SmileDance:
lol, I'm sooo far from being an mbaise woman, I just think a woman who decides to marry an already married man should be prepared for the troubles that come with it. I won't advice anybody close to me to be a second wife for any reason whatsoever
still doesn’t justify , killing ur husband n the others she did . She’s not the first or last to hv wives after her . What she did is evil and isn’t justified
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Don't rule out the fact that women from these tribes makes the best wives.

I've given you a case study go and research
mtchew have met about 10 diff ones that have destroyed a very peaceful families mine included.
She cunningly jazz pupsy and a once peaceful family became a mess.
Na secretary she come do, she see money went back for break, came back and became a wife and distabilized a peaceful abode.
Alot of experience bro so if am generalizing
Okene, mopa, etc I know what am saying

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by yuswrld20(m): 2:02am On Jun 06, 2020
na no 1 ooo
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2020
In the 21st century where people should have moved forward, i can't things like this still persist Damn... It's hard to live in a third world country with people of third world mentality
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by merit1988(f): 5:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Ur loss sir ..*Walks out*
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 5:52am On Jun 06, 2020
agbonkamen:
u weh get yourself no understand am Na another person want understand you grin grin
I love and understand myself. I love everything about myself so much that I prefer to talk to myself than to talk to people
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Kentursky(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2020
There are good n bad people in every place.

Dazzol
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by MedicH: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Jokes apart, I'm always weary of mbaise people.

I pretended to be serious with one, it was all a game then she made one miscalculation and i called everything off. we lasted for about 3 months

She was so hurt that for upto 2 years after she was still begging to get back. I changed my apartment to where she doesn't know as she will always show up uninvited.

She was always Hot (crazy part). At some point she will get very angry, hurt and bitter and say all manner of things. sonetimes i feel i should take her to a hotel to get a dose of her skills

but she says never will she go to a hotel with me again. everything should be in my house. NOPE

i just felt if i take this woman scorned to bed one more time, that will be my greatest undoing. I ran and ran and ran.

she asked me one day, "What's your greatesr fear about me"?

I answered juju

everything about her is sinister sinister sinister

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Paxie55: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Davash222:
Lol

Haha
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2020
marvelck:
If you're a guy and you are thinking of settling down or have a friend that wants to get married soon, pls you guys should avoid getting married to ladies from the following areas in Nigeria, to avoid stories that touch.

1. Owerri Girls: Their girls are usually domineering, arrogant and tend to control their husband.

2. Mbaise Girls: Their girls are mean and heartless. They do things without conscience.They care only about themselves. Marry an Mbaise girl at your own risk

3. Ikwerre Girls (in Rivers State); Usually stubborn and troublesome.

4. Delta State girls (especially those from Asaba & Ogwashi-Ukwu). They are just like Mbaise girls. Mean, inconsiderate and selfish.

5. Ngwa Girls: Their girls are just like their men. Mean, and vicious minded

And if they tell you, all of them are not like that, don't mind them. Almost all of them are like that.

Bros, if you want to settle down, go for girls from Enugu, Anambra, Mbano, Orlu (in Imo state), Umuahia, Bende, Igbere (in Abia State), and other parts of the country, and thank me later
Your topic should have been:

Don't marry Igbo ladies from these communities undecided

For your info, Mbaise ladies are the best, if you want an industrious woman that will help you grow to become rich, consider marrying an Mbaise woman, I don't know about others but all my friends married to Mbaise ladies are doing so well, courtesy of their Mbaise wives.

2 more friends are already waiting for lockdown to completely ease to also wed their Mbaise bride, so keep deceiving broke single boys like yourself while the wise ones are doing the right thing grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2020
MedicH:
Jokes apart, I'm always weary of mbaise people.

I pretended to be serious with one, it was all a game then she made one miscalculation and i called everything off. we lasted for about 3 months

She was so hurt that for upto 2 years after she was still begging to get back. I changed my apartment to where she doesn't know as she will always show up uninvited.

She was always Hot (crazy part). At some point she will get very angry, hurt and bitter and say all manner of things. sonetimes i feel i should take her to a hotel to get a dose of her skills

but she says never will she go to a hotel with me again. everything should be in my house. NOPE

i just felt if i take this woman scorned to bed one more time, that will be my greatest undoing. I ran and ran and ran.

she asked me one day, "What's your greatesr fear about me"?

I answered juju

everything about her is sinister sinister sinister
You are the problem, look very well. Read my comment above, I am talking practical not theory.

Mbaise ladies remain the best and makes good wives. Their bride price may be high, but good wife, Mbaise ladies are the bomb, I am speaking from testimonies of more than 5 different friends from different states married to Mbaise ladies, not single boy talks

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Natilolo(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Please this should never make front page. You can't generalize from your personal experience .

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by MedicH: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2020
humilitypays:
You are the problem, look very well. Read my comment above, I am talking practical not theory.

Mbaise ladies remain the best and makes good wives. Their bride price may be high, but good wife, Mbaise ladies are the bomb, I am speaking from testimonies of more than 5 different friends from different states married to Mbaise ladies, not single boy talks

you're talking from ur own point of view i am talking from mine. My stereotype is reinforced by wide-held assumptions and i'm not sure where you got your deductions. That doesn't mean i am wrong or you are right so pls shove your deductions right into your intestine.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2020
MedicH:

you're talking from ur own point of view i am talking from mine. My stereotype is reinforced by wide-held assumptions and i'm not sure where you got your deductions. That doesn't mean i am wrong or you are right so pls shove your deductions right into your intestine.
You are a broke small boy still living life under the influence of what they said, what I heard, people said, I heard, liberate yourself from that broke level and think beyond.

Financially free people don't think like you do, they think global, they marry anywhere, only broke boys talk about communities to marry and communities not to marry, so stop disgracing your generation undecided

Former Military President of Nigeria Ibrahim Babangida married from Asaba where your fellow broke op said guys should not marry from.

Former River State Governor Peter Odili married from Mbaise too, and so many others I cannot list for you here.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is from where your felllow broke op said guys should not marry from. Where do I start or stop, wake up from your stupidity, this is 2020 cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / See How This Two Slay Mamas Tw£rked In A Club Yesterday In Lagos Last Night / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.