Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (59342 Views)

Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Princedapace(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2020
humilitypays:
Egypt is only good in terrorism ever since it was conquered by the Islamic warlords and converted to an Islamic nation, and since then, Egypt has remained a joke of a country living in past glory.

A joke of a country can't be ranked 9th global military strength.

A joke of a country can't be holding strategic meetings for extreme complex countries and organizations.

A joke of a country can't achieve 99% water supply for her citizens.

A joke of a country can't boost of 97% supply of electricity for her citizens.

Nigeria is the joke, not Egypt. U need to be updated.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by kafeii123: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Olarewaju89:
1.Adewumi Adeshina (AFDB)

2. Okonjo - iweala

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Germi9: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Princedapace:

Yea bro. I know. I said it that Ngozi is a global force. No African can beat her. I only responded to the comment that claimed who is Egypt in international politics. I laughed. Egypt no be Naija mate for international games. Naija has no better issue. That country deals with extreme complex international politics involving powerful and complex countries.

Terrorism is a business.
i see
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by kmaster007: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
What I am gonna say is strange!
But for some deep Spiritual Reasons, I Support Egypt on this!
Y
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by kmaster007: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
She is the best for the Job. Meanwhile sub your dstv and gotv cheaply and contact us for any issues.
how much be gotv sub
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2020
kmaster007:
how much be gotv sub
Whatsap me
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by ProT: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
This is an epitome of a SOURED nomination.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by GodPunishBiafra: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Maybe the Egyptians would have preferred Kemi Adeosun... grin

Dear Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,

Please relax ma'am, because the Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more....

Nah God dey your back, nor be Eczema.
That woman is overhyped and useless. She'll definitely not get that post.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by kmaster007: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Whatsap me
Ur watsapp nos
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2020
kmaster007:
Ur watsapp nos
its on my thread
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by zicoraads: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Something tells me this sudden change was not Nigeria's doing. Someone, somewhere wanted NOI to head that post. And it was even beyond the president.

...or maybe I've watched too many movies.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by nasoeb: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Please relax ma'am, because the Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more....

grin
JasonScoolari:

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by RPirez: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Says a supporter of an Oppressor.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by genesishouse: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2020
I thought they said Jonathan had a corrupt team. Why the interest on Adewunmi and Iwealla
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Sunnyja: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Trying to decimate future obstacles. Lol. Nigeria doesn't want to gamble with that position so it changed their nomination to Okonjo because she stands a better chance of beating the two other African nominees to that position. Egypt, sensing the danger ahead, wants her nomination rejected because they know with her in line, their nominees stand no chance. grin grin
Over 5 months ago?!
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by 7lives: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Trying to decimate future obstacles. Lol. Nigeria doesn't want to gamble with that position so it changed their nomination to Okonjo because she stands a better chance of beating the two other African nominees to that position. Egypt, sensing the danger ahead, wants her nomination rejected because they know with her in line, their nominees stand no chance. grin grin

Game on.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by senatordave1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
Your comment touched me deep down the marrow and it suggests to me that nothing lasts for ever. Who could say Egypt was inconsequential when they were world power in the Emperor Pharaoh days, when people around the globe were visiting a civilized and powerful Egypt the way we now visit America? Power left them and landed in Great Britain and now, US. Maybe someday America's say would be considered inconsequential too...life!

Power left them to Rome,Greece/Persia then Britain and Germany briefly.america Is d last world power
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Power left them to Rome,Greece/Persia then Britain and Germany briefly.america Is d last world power
Thanks. I even forgot to mention the Roman Empire and Greece( the seat of renown scientists like Archemedes). Germany is still relevant too and catalyst in the development of the modern day technology in America. You remember Wright brothers who invented airplane? Their dad was a missionary from Germany. Mark Zuckerberg too, whose surname means Sugar Mountain in German language. Some people are saying China could be the last world power but I dont know how far its true...time would tell.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by senatordave1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
Thanks . I even forgot to mention the Roman Empire and Greece( the seat of renown scientists like Archemedes). Germany is still relevant too and catalyst in the development of the modern day technology in America. You remember Wright brothers who invented airplane? Their dad was a missionary from Germany. Some people are saying China could be the last world power...time would tell.

China can never be world power..it will always be a western nation.

There's something I like about Germany,they are so resilient and always dominant albeit quietly.a lot of those american researchers have German ancestry.though the industrial revolution started in england,Germany overtook them and became no 1 in Europe.at a point,Otto von Bismarck was Like the world leader.even when Germany was not united and fragmented into smaller states like Bavaria and Prussia, it was still strong enough to defeat France.
After undergoing,two world wars,they still quickly rose to become no 1 economy in Europe.France and Britain are overrated.Germany can still start another war if they want.so dominant in sports,tourism,medicals, immigrations. They managed the corona situation better than england,Italy,France,Spain meanwhile they have the highest number of foreigners
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

China can never be world power..it will always be a western nation.

There's something I like about Germany,they are so resilient and always dominant albeit quietly.a lot of those american researchers have German ancestry.though the industrial revolution started in england,Germany overtook them and became no 1 in Europe.at a point,Otto von Bismarck was Like the world leader.even when Germany was not united and fragmented into smaller states like Bavaria and Prussia, it was still strong enough to defeat France.
After undergoing,two world wars,they still quickly rose to become no 1 economy in Europe.France and Britain are overrated.Germany can still start another war if they want.so dominant in sports,tourism,medicals, immigrations. They managed the corona situation better than england,Italy,France,Spain meanwhile they have the highest number of foreigners
That's why I said time would tell because of the rare China is going. Nothing is impossible.

They have presence and dominance in virtually every government of the world. They're almost controlling african economy as we speak. Go to USA and UK, they play a big role, executing huge contracts and managing infrastructure. They lend to counties like no man's business. If you've been to China before, you'd understand better. Forget all what trump is saying. They can't do without China and I think America caused it by moving all their industries to china to take advantage of cheap labour. The AfDb probe issue wasn't unconnected with Africa's dominance by China as perceived by US. US felt threatened the way Africa now goes China seeking cooperation on infrastructural development and loan. They want to put their person who would be their stooge in AfDb to enable them dominate and dictate. That bond orchestrated by akinwumi is huge
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by senatordave1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
That's why I said time would tell because of the rare China is going. Nothing is impossible.

They have presence and dominance in virtually every government of the world. They're almost controlling african economy as we speak. Go to USA and UK, they play a big role, executing huge contracts and managing infrastructure. They lend to counties like no man's business. If you've been to China before, you'd understand better. Forget all what trump is saying. They can't do without China and I think America caused it by moving all their industries to china to take advantage of cheap labour. The AfDb probe issue wasn't unconnected with Africa's dominance by China as perceived by US. US felt threatened the way Africa now goes China seeking cooperation on infrastructural development and loan. They want to put their person who would be their stooge in AfDb to enable them dominate and dictate. That bond orchestrated by akinwumi is huge

Economically yes but I don't see them ever getting that military might
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Sammygist: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by guychidile: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
what's ur own on nigerian matter,!arbegi park well.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Grateful02(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
I know this one na motivational speaker �� lol

JasonScoolari:

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Princedapace:

hahaahahaahahah! Naija for where Egypt dey with a military rank of 44th in the world? hahahaahaha, Nigerians o!

Oh boy, bring facts.. I will drop more facts for u.

Oh boy, how far with your Egypt na... grin
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, in international politics, Nigeria no near Egypt bro. Seems most of u dont even know how the global power blocks work. Egypt is a major player of the Arab league and the Arab league is extremely influential. Them carry cash. Egypt no be naija mate for anything.

Just that the naija candidate is a key player in the global market. But if na Naija vs egypt matter, Naija is no where near Egypt

Lol. Trash talker.

WTO has ignored Egypt. Ngozi Ikonjo-Iweala's nomination is accepted.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Princedapace(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Oh boy, how far with your Egypt na... grin

I dont know why most Nigerians dont just read and comprehend. Ngozi is the highest figure in africa right now in diplomatic settings. No one comes close to her globally from africa.

I only replied a comment of someone who was talking down on Egypt and I presented facts. I stated it clearly that Ngozi is a force on her own. It is not about Nigeria, it is her. Her identity and class is above everyone else in Africa diplomatically.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FieldMarshall06(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Princedapace:

I dont know why most Nigerians dont just read and comprehend. Ngozi is the highest figure in africa right now in diplomatic settings. No one comes close to her globally from africa.

I only replied a comment of someone who was talking down on Egypt and I presented facts. I stated it clearly that Ngozi is a force on her own. It is not about Nigeria, it is her. Her identity and class is above everyone else in Africa diplomatically.

Quiet, you were hyping Egypt as ahead of Nigeria in everything.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FieldMarshall06(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, in international politics, Nigeria no near Egypt bro. Seems most of u dont even know how the global power blocks work. Egypt is a major player of the Arab league and the Arab league is extremely influential. Them carry cash. Egypt no be naija mate for anything.

Just that the naija candidate is a key player in the global market. But if na Naija vs egypt matter, Naija is no where near Egypt
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Princedapace(m): 5:11am On Jun 11, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Quiet, you were hyping Egypt as ahead of Nigeria in everything.

Yes.

Nigeria is not Egypt's mate in anything. Electricity, water for citizens, infrastructure, domestic football league, military, industrialisation, manufacturing, etc. Egypt is ahead. U can Google. Many Nigerians don't know much about other African countries. They think Nigeria is ahead of all African countries. Nigeria does not have water and electricity for her citizens. It is too common and such a shame.

Ngozi is a brand on her own and it has nothing to do with Nigeria. She will win even if she is from Congo
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FieldMarshall06(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Princedapace:

Yes.

Nigeria is not Egypt's mate in anything. Electricity, water for citizens, infrastructure, domestic football league, military, industrialisation, manufacturing, etc. Egypt is ahead. U can Google. Many Nigerians don't know much about other African countries. They think Nigeria is ahead of all African countries. Nigeria does not have water and electricity for her citizens. It is too common and such a shame.

Ngozi is a brand on her own and it has nothing to do with Nigeria. She will win even if she is from Congo

Quiet. We were talking about international politics. Read your post I quoted, you trash talking loudmouth. Its not about water & light. You said Egypt is among the global power block. Read your own post anc stop shifting.

Egypt is a boy to Nigeria. Their standing in Africa is smaller, get that into your brain. WTO & AU ignored Egypt. So, you should be ashamed of your inferior self tongue
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Princedapace(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Quiet. We were talking about international politics. Read your post I quoted, you trash talking loudmouth. Its not about water & light. You said Egypt is among the global power block. Read your own post anc stop shifting.

Egypt is a boy to Nigeria. Their standing in Africa is smaller, get that into your brain. WTO & AU ignored Egypt. So, you should be ashamed of your inferior self tongue

The type of international politicis Egypt plays, Nigeria can't play it. Egypt is head to many international organizational. Egypt military is 9th most powerful military in the world.

Ngozi is what she is not today not becus of Nigeria. If Nigeria had presented another person, Nigeria would av been ignored. No one takes a country that can provide basic amenities to her citizens serious. Ngozi wasn't ignored becus of her pedigree on the global stage not becus of Nigeria.

And when someone says the truth, it doesn't mean that the person has low self esteem. Nigeria is a useless country with military in 44th position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.