Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (59359 Views)

Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by omoadeleye(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Over five months ago. An unserious president is the major problem with this administration.

He was in search for one of kinsmen and found non... Hence the delay

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Ekugbeh(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Olarewaju89:
1.Adewumi Adeshina (AFDB)

2. Okonjo - iweala

3. Aruna Oteh
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
ramatintin:
can u prove that she is a free mason agent?carry talk that's how you guys get into hot trouble then u start blaming innocent village people.
You think every one is as surface ignorant like you?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by phoenix911: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Trying to decimate future obstacles. Lol. Nigeria doesn't want to gamble with that position so it changed their nomination to Okonjo because she stands a better chance of beating the two other African nominees to that position. Egypt, sensing the danger ahead, wants her nomination rejected because they know with her in line, their nominees stand no chance. grin grin

I'm one million times in agreement with you.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Kriptune: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
tillaman:
An average Egyptian suffers from OCD, dummies I freaking despise them!
They clearly want their candidate to assume the post!!

E go shock them when the Benin man gets the nod
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Electricboy:

Freemason ? how ? please explain how she's their agent ,I'm interested in this
She is an inner caucus of the Rocketfeller, Harriman Brown, wall street and ECB financial system. She is too deeply connected that not even Buhari could dare touch her with EFCC.
They made her and she is 1000% loyal to them. She is also very competent because they only chose bright people for such role.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Ewedegubbler: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
the Egyptian you see today you shall see no more
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by ChengHun(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Egypt is afraid cos they know okonjo would beat other candidates.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
GeneralPula:

[/b]

Really? Is she a member?
A core member, loyal to the jewish bankers controlling Wall street and European central Bank
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Gerrard59(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
deolumike:
care to share please? For confidential reasons, you may send me your email address. Mine is deolumike@gmail.com.

Confidental reasons on top spiritual relationship regarding choices between Egypt and Nigeria?
I no fit laugh abeg.

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Ezennwa(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
fairfora:
Your comment touched me deep down the marrow and it suggests to me that nothing lasts for ever. Who could say Egypt was inconsequential when they were world power in the Emperor Pharaoh days, when people around the globe were visiting a civilized and powerful Egypt the way we now visit America? Power left them and landed in Great Britain and now, US. Maybe someday America's say would be considered inconsequential too...life!

╔═╗══════╔╗══╔╗═════════
║═╬╦╦╦═╦═╣╚╗╔╝╠╦╦═╦═╦══╗
╠═║║║║╩╣╩╣╔╣║╬║╔╣╩╣╬║║║║
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╝╚═╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╩╝
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kenplay:

She is an inner caucus of the Rocketfeller, Harriman Brown, wall street and ECB financial system. She is too deeply connected that not even Buhari could dare touch her with EFCC.
They made her and she is 1000% loyal to them. She is also very competent because they only chose bright people for such role.
wow,this explains so many things , thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Righteousness89(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nooil:

I'll love to know the reasons

Madam belongs to the Obama/billgate/Nwo/Globalist agenda side of things!

You may not Understand!
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigerians by now should be used to technicalities, no need pressing the self destruct button.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Enculer: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yoruba Muslims and hausa fulani terrorists will rqther support Egypt.

Ndi uchu
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Hajokexyz: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Maybe the Egyptians would have preferred Kemi Adeosun... grin

Dear Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,

Please relax ma'am, because the Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more....

Nah God dey your back, nor be Eczema.

yhen yhen..
phew .
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Maobichek: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Racoon:
So who is Egypt putting forward? NOI is Africa's best card for now.This position is all about international diplomacy wherein the continent need to put it's best foot to negotiate better packages since the developed nations of the world are not ready to allow the developing let alone third world nations to survive.
. I really want to clarify something here, there is a process of nominating someone and PMB failed having nominated someone who has been cleared to contest. Based on the rule the Egyptian cited, PMB should be blamed, I believe that PMB deliberately did this to shame NOI cos the rule should be followed to the later, thank you.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FreeSpark1: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Olarewaju89:
1.Adewumi Adeshina (AFDB)
2. Okonjo - iweala
3. Okonjo - FreeSpark1
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
We know them NOT.... what is sealed is SEALED... their noise can only be heard not felt...

Sorry!!!!!!...
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Madam belongs to the Obama/billgate/Nwo/Globalist agenda side of things!

You may not Understand!

So how would nominating her or not affect anything?
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Righteousness89(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nooil:

So how would nominating her or not affect anything?

That's why I say u won't understand...
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by femeritus: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Egypt already feeling intimidated. By the way, why did the presidency wait until now? Inefficiency in the highest places.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Daniel259(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
I still think NGOZI is a good choice.
Let her go.

How much is your dream. Start it with #1000 for free.
grin cool
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Exc2000: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
AdaGod1:
[/b]

Ignored ..
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by JamisiEwoooo: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:

Ignored ..
[/s]
you will be fixed
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Marshal3045(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Trying to decimate future obstacles. Lol. Nigeria doesn't want to gamble with that position so it changed their nomination to Okonjo because she stands a better chance of beating the two other African nominees to that position. Egypt, sensing the danger ahead, wants her nomination rejected because they know with her in line, their nominees stand no chance. grin grin
I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Exc2000: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
JamisiEwoooo:
[s][/s]
you will be fixed

grin

oh really.. please humour me more, ipobian
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by makewetalk2: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
empty head
Righteousness89:
What I am gonna say is strange!

But for some deep Spiritual Reasons,
I Support Egypt on this!

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by JamisiEwoooo: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:

grin

oh really.. please humour me more, ipobian
[/s]
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's why I say u won't understand...

And that's why I'm asking. I won't ask if I understand.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, in international politics, Nigeria no near Egypt bro. Seems most of u dont even know how the global power blocks work. Egypt is a major player of the Arab league and the Arab league is extremely influential. Them carry cash. Egypt no be naija mate for anything.

Just that the naija candidate is a key player in the global market. But if na Naija vs egypt matter, Naija is no where near Egypt

Ah ah. Why do ignoramuses like making noise. Nigeria stands taller than Egypt, in Africa and in the world. Stop displaying your ignorance here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.