Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (59347 Views)

Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by RuddyFusion(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2020
senatordave1:

China can never be world power..it will always be a western nation.

There's something I like about Germany,they are so resilient and always dominant albeit quietly.a lot of those american researchers have German ancestry.though the industrial revolution started in england,Germany overtook them and became no 1 in Europe.at a point,Otto von Bismarck was Like the world leader.even when Germany was not united and fragmented into smaller states like Bavaria and Prussia, it was still strong enough to defeat France.
After undergoing,two world wars,they still quickly rose to become no 1 economy in Europe.France and Britain are overrated.Germany can still start another war if they want.so dominant in sports,tourism,medicals, immigrations. They managed the corona situation better than england,Italy,France,Spain meanwhile they have the highest number of foreigners

China is already a World power we are just waiting for official confirmation of Thier position
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Stakeholders(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2020
I would have agreed with Egypt on this but when they mention they are talking to Republic of Benin to withdraw their candidate so that it will remain Egypt candidate alone in the race. I come to conclusion that selfish interest is disturbing Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by sweetgala(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Odogwunaeast:

Mr man, if you like, talk from now till thy kingdom come. When it comes to Africa, Nigeria is king. You are a man with low self esteem. Get out of africa and know how powerfull the green white green flag is. Nigeria= black power. And in Africa, black is king. The Egyptians are arabs. Infact, they have no business with african politics. Am still wondering why you never took your history class serious in secondary school.

E pele ẹyin high self esteem. It's important a man makes an analysis of his own self and then make progress from there.

Abi you want us to tell a lie and then move ahead with such falsehood. Nigeria can and will win the seat if it can realize it's strength in this particular contest and then access what the other parties ace card looks like.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
sweetgala:

E pele ẹyin high self esteem. It's important a man makes an analysis of his own self and then make progress from there.

Abi you want us to tell a lie and then move ahead with such falsehood. Nigeria can and will win the seat if it can realize it's strength in this particular contest and then access what the other parties ace card looks like.

I will leave you to answer the following questions:

Tell me the biggest economy in africa?
Tell me the richest man in africa?
Which country has the most influential entertainment industry in africa?
How about some of the richest black women on the surface of the earth?
Which city in africa is the most populous and electrifying?
Who owns nollywood?
77% of black doctors in america are Nigerians.
Tell me the most educated immigrants in America. They are Nigerians!
If you can go to any ivy league school in the world without seeing a Nigerian, i will write you a fat check.!
Which country is the biggest shareholder of the african development bank?
Who invented NAIRALAND?
Listen my friend, a Nigerian like you is currently leading the team, racing to produce coronavirus medication. He is a black man from Nigeria. He is my brother!!!

look my friend. I think that Nigeria is punching below her weight in international politics.
What is Egypt?
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FieldMarshall06(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stakeholders:
I would have agreed with Egypt on this but when they mention they are talking to Republic of Benin to withdraw their candidate so that it will remain Egypt candidate alone in the race. I come to conclusion that selfish interest is disturbing Egypt.

Correct. And they have never represented Africa. They play Arab politics in the global scene. But aside that, they are great people.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by FieldMarshall06(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
senatordave1:

China can never be world power..it will always be a western nation.

There's something I like about Germany,they are so resilient and always dominant albeit quietly.a lot of those american researchers have German ancestry.though the industrial revolution started in england,Germany overtook them and became no 1 in Europe.at a point,Otto von Bismarck was Like the world leader.even when Germany was not united and fragmented into smaller states like Bavaria and Prussia, it was still strong enough to defeat France.
After undergoing,two world wars,they still quickly rose to become no 1 economy in Europe.France and Britain are overrated.Germany can still start another war if they want.so dominant in sports,tourism,medicals, immigrations. They managed the corona situation better than england,Italy,France,Spain meanwhile they have the highest number of foreigners

You are one of the few enlightened fellows here.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by senatordave1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

You are one of the few enlightened fellows here.

Let me correct myself.they are actually a world power since we are now in a tripolar or multipolar world order depending on how you see it but they can never ever be dominant like the u.s,Rome etc
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by galaxy2020(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
So who will defeated Trumpet support? Maybe he should contest with Ngozi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.