Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Stop This Act That Encourages Sex Without Consent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop This Act That Encourages Sex Without Consent (435 Views)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop This Act That Encourages Sex Without Consent by Medley(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
If at one point in your lifetime U told your friends - male or female, that a guy is a weakling or 'mugu' after he tried to seek your consent to have sex & stopped immediately you said No. U are the evil spirit disturbing foolish men that keep trying after being told NO

Never do that. We started getting it wrong when we laughed when some ladies brought up such discussion. Reprimand that lady and extol that guy that said NO. I don't even need to wait till you say No, just your body language is enough for me not to border.#NoToPremaritalSex
Re: Stop This Act That Encourages Sex Without Consent by Vyzz: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
True

(1) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend / Help It Itches Me. / How To Talk To Girls And Leave Them Swooning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.