Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (91158 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by imam07: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
says a useless uninformed bastard useless idiot son of a whorre that still believes that killing another human being can bring him money.
btw, it is sense not sence
I don hit where it hot abi. You go still run mad because I dey see sign now. Just for allow your spit to touch anyone there because u are covid 19 positive already. You go die with your mouth wide open. I think u idiot said juju no exist. Why are u saying I want to kill human being. Come my village and lout it say juju no dey. Nah small pikin dey worry ur head. I guess u be pampas generation u be. If not so you mouth will not be drawing like person wey chop okro.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dangotesmummy: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
mamaafrik:

Fashek majek,Michael jackson,Fella,Bob marley, and ayinla omowura have few things in common
....They were famous
.....they didn't last agewise
......the money gathered was non lasting
......they died mysteriously.
Except ayinla,they did drugs and sang for political activism
hence when you just see a musician, politician, pastor or anybody that just springs outfrom the blues without any foundation,link or someone that he can be traced to.didnt have systemic and gradual wealth like the likes of kwam1,sunny Ade but just boom became aggressively wealthy, famous, sought after,you will know the sudden way he just rose up like yeast is the sudden way he will die.devil is not a gentleman or an understanding thing,he is a brutal Shylock and very merciless when it comes to getting what he gave you back.what I find fascinating is that he goes after intelligent men and women, people he sees prospects and potentials in ( Whitney Houston is another person that comes to mind) he doesn't go after 1d1ots but people that are have ingenuity ( Fela is one of them, Micheal Jackson too as well as rkelly and bill Cosby) he uses them in in their prime,makes them feel powerful ,loved and wanted then all of a sudden they crash just when they get to the zenith of their career.when they've gotten to the peak where everyone sees them as an enigma.then they just crash at the speed of light the same way they rose and anytime I remember rkelly I'm always pained because no matter how versatile you're,if you don't stay within the boundaries God has put you and you pass your boundaries devil will always attach an affliction to the transient/fake fame he has given you.he attached pedophilia to rkelly own,he attached low self esteem to Whitney's own which made her marry an agbako of a husband that Kuku pumped her with drugs etc... Aretha Franklin were the few lucky ones that escaped by the whiskers by quickly retracing her steps back to God before she went back to her maker so all these Yahoo boys I really pity them. the torment they go through is best imagined

Some have been told that for the rest of their lives they can't sleep from a particular time of the night to a particular time,some have been told they can only build houses but can't live in it.what kind of useless,unimpactful and unproductive life is that.so in your obituary they'll say he was born in so so date,gave birth in so so date, became a millionaire in so so date and died in Soso date, that was the end of Solomon Grundy.smh

Honestly nothing can replace the peace God has given you.he said my peace have I given you NOT AS THE WORLD GIVES but a peace that surpasses all human understanding

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Ghostrye: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
petitejolie:
ure not current o. Majek himself use to say this things on air and on print at several interviews. He will be saying it and laughing that his problem is not drugs and alcohol . that it is family, spiritual problem and he read a book he is not suppose to. He doesn't hide it
yh, I didn't really pay attention to majek that much, didn't even know he said that b4. Good to know that tho

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by mamaafrik(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
rhames:

It was same at Kaduna MAMSER rally back then where he sang.
same at Owerri stadium

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
imam07:
i will die by motor accident before end of june.
yes u will die like fowl before end of just. good as u don use your mouth talk am.

idiot, people kill people for the sake of making cash. i did not say they dont kill people. even as i am typying this some innocent people are been kill for money because of idiots like you. killing for money is real because of ill information or lack of information. i said kill people for money like you plan to kill your mama dosnt work. even if you kill your mama now, she wont give you a dime. idiot
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
baba over step his boundary

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Liposure: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

You are right on track. I have a feeling you will make it in this life-time because your understanding at your level is very clear and sound. Please note that nothing is absolutely wrong with All Religions as they have been constituted.

The Religions were initially designed for a purpose, and that purpose has been achieved, but the shops were not closed down before the shylocks took over and use these institution as mind control centers as well as OPM(Other People's Money) revenue collection centers and money laundering charities.

We are the Divine in fractals of archetypes of the Divine Absolute. Individuated units of consciousness having unique experience on a 3D plane of existence. So the process of evolution should also be unique. Organized Religions of any kind, seeks to erroneously think you can fix Spiritual Ascension using group-think or Dogmatic Theology when you have not even known all or can answer for all.

What are u saying

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by bizzibodi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
This is how spiritism satanic music artistes polute our airwaves

Psalm 16v5

The sorrow of them that follow others gods shall be more.

No rest for the wicked.

He started with Jesus Christ and ended with god of this world.

What shall it profit a man who gain the whole world and lost his

Almost all of them started from church choirs, including fela, DA grin etc. But the Lucifer harvested their souls.

As gospel musician, strife to burn for Jesus. Its well, God will see us through by His grace. Amen
Nothing satanic about mark's songs most of his song glorified d almighty I.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by bizzibodi(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
I dnt know why anytime I sang that song "send down d rain"with all seriousness it rains.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Liposure: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
hence when you just see a musician, politician, pastor or anybody that just springs outfrom the blues without any foundation,link or someone that he can be traced to.didnt have systemic and gradual wealth like the likes of kwam1,sunny Ade but just boom became aggressively wealthy, famous, sought after,you will know the sudden way he just rose up like yeast is the sudden way he will die.devil is not a gentleman or an understanding thing,he is a brutal Shylock and very merciless when it comes to getting what he gave you back.what I find fascinating is that he goes after intelligent men and women, people he sees prospects and potentials in ( Whitney Houston is another person that comes to mind) he doesn't go after 1d1ots but people that are have ingenuity ( Fela is one of them, Micheal Jackson too as well as rkelly and bill Cosby) he uses them in in their prime,makes them feel powerful ,loved and wanted then all
u cant blame the devil. They joined their own

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

I have transcended spirituality, so I can look at it from this vintage point knowing that many can not make it to this point. The rabbit hole is too deep, and not everyone can make it in one life time. I have gone through it and come out of the other end, alive, well, coherent and rewarded with the Crown.
Can i mail you?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dangotesmummy: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Liposure:
u cant blame the devil. They joined their own
I am not aportioning blame,I am stating choices and attendant consequences that comes with the life choices of men

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Tareq1105: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
Jargons, drugs and alcohol ruined him

Do you know him more than his cousin?

Remember there was a time he was almost going mad on the street.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairheart:
It is a lie. In fact, a section of the book contains a section of using the Psalm to address different spiritual problems, and I can tell you that many pastors in Nigeria have it. How 6 & 7 book of Moses ruined his life is still baffling. I have done a brief research on the content of the book.
Back in the day before the internet.
Indians used to scam Nigerians alot by posting ads in our dailies about rings,handkerchiefs,exam biro and other jazz formats etc
Postal order was the mode of payment
Then our currency was stronger than the dollar and 6 and 7 books of Moses was another of those scams.

After many years of training Nigerians have graduated and developed 419

9 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Observer1: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
The guy is talking nothing but absolute nonsense,Majek was destroyed by drugs addiction no more no less.

Benin witches may have tried to pursue him about too,but drugs got him in the end.

I used to admire Majek so much especially when he released the music video titled Majek fajek in new York.

That guy enjoyed life sha at one time.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ezechi24(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

He is very accurate. I have studied some magneto-electric systems at planetary scales and you might be surprise your brother is tapping into the Collective. Meanwhile, tell your brother, that there is no doubt, Reality is hosted on a Quantum Computer of a Cosmic level. I have experienced that Computer myself, and I have seen the Administrator of that System. This world is real to humans as Avatars in a Game, but that other Higher Consciousness System, is a more beautiful world. It is the REAL WORLD, this one is just a Copy of the Real. We are living Parallel Lives on diverse levels of Consciousness at diverse Frequencies of coherency.

my dad sees spirits,even though he is not a spiritualist ....what do you say about that ...because it frightens him all the time
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Observer1: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Back in the day before the internet.
Indians used to scam Nigerians alot by posting ads in our dailies about rings,handkerchiefs,exam biro and other jazz formats etc
Postal order was the mode of payment
Then our currency was stronger than the dollar and 6 and 7 books of Moses was another of those scams.

After many years of training Nigerians have graduated and developed 419

I remembered those days so well,I tried some of them then,biggest scam ever done to us then was Indians nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Observer1:

I remembered those days so well,I tried some of them then,biggest scam ever done to us then was Indians nonsense.
Take it as tuition fees

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by DanteAutos(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Petenoir:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/majek-dabbled-into-spiritism-and-it-affected-him-terribly-ex-bandmate-mcroy/

I washed Him Perform once at TBS... Good guy

If you’re thinking of Buying a Good Car or Maybe you want to Swap to a better Car, Click my Signature to get Started

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by calculator123(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Totally wrong analogy from a non-descerning mind.

Majek couldn't integrate his shadow self with his avatar in order to connect to the Higher Self and the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi, or perhaps integrated the shadow but couldnt handle the vibration that came with it and had to manage the situation with alcohol.

When one successfully integrates all aspects of self, one becomes Sovereign and achieves Christ or Cosmic Consciousness. It is the course every being take, if not in this life time but certainly in the next. It is the real essence of existence. It is Life purpose. Transitioning from Man to God and beyond.

Christians are so naive.

Sounds interesting, can you educate me more on this?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Laboni: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
KosiGee:

Thanks for this post. This man wants to trend with Fashek’s death.
He was on drugs and if he was seeing something, it was because he was probably hallucinating.

...what’s wrong with Dede Mabiaku?? Dude is one over zealous and fanatical Fela’s fan. He needs to calm his silly head down. Majek calling Fela and Bob Marley his boys was just an innocuous expression. It’s same as saying Dre is my nigga, Wizzy is my boy, Phyno is my aroba.

As for Mcroy, I’ve never heard of him or any of his songs. He simply wasn’t talented enough. Blackface might say the same things if God forbid it something happens to Tuface.

You simply can’t hide talent, you might misuse it, it might take a long time to manifest but it all comes from God not from Maharaji stuffs. You are born with it and every bits and pieces that fall into place to create a genius would’ve come from the parents.

Uche Chukwumerijes children inherited bits and pieces from him and his calm and beautiful souled wife,
Osadebe inherited his skills from his parents, Check Bovi, A.Y., Basketmouth...these guys parents would be very funny or their grand parents would’ve been funny. Kanu and Okocha’s children might not have their football skills but the gene or the molecule responsible for their football success would Ibe day manifest and we shouldn’t be surprised.

I digress....Majek Fashek was successful because heaven gifted him with his music skills...just like Bob Marley and the Wailers, Mashek has the voice, talent, look and personality which producers and fans alike look for.
If you took your time to read the OP, you will know that this interview was granted in 2013 so the man had no reason to lie.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Often people suffer from depression and anxiety and attempt self medication with street drugs falling into a deeper pit.
Mental health problems are very common and the stigma does not encourage people to seek medical advice on time till addiction becomes another problem.

Seeing things that other people cannot see is visual hallucination and could be a sign of mental disorder especially if there is family history

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Laboni:
If you took your time to read the OP, you will know that this interview was granted in 2013 so the man had no reason to lie.
First he may have been lying or believed what he was saying that does not make it true.
Logically the fact he said it in 2013 does not prove he had no reason to lie
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Honeydenz:

Yea this is true, in life a lot of things happen in the spiritual. Even when u make it to the top with clean hands, at a time u will be required to dabbled into certain things to maintain your status. It's one thing to buy a car, congratulations! it's another thing to maintain it. That's d best illustration.

I can't forget what my boss told me in his office, I won't disclose it here. But things are happening o
abeg tell me

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by fairheart(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by benswagtt(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairheart:
I am glad you feel the same way. In fact, I am doing my on research on the book. The funny thing is that, it contains the use of Psalms for every kind of personal problem. Although I find some part of it unnecessary, the book is plan and not as fearsome and dangerous as people put it. So, did this book killed this man? Or he did not prepare to handle his fame and contain his passion? Several other people who did not practice Spiritualism have went through the same fate he experienced. I understand most people here did not really understand what they are saying, but I want to point this out.

Look at the following Star building pictures at Covenant University. I found the same imagine in the book as I looked through. Some things are not clear. Did the founder of CU also used the book? https://www.nairaland.com/5897222/drone-shots-photos-covenant-university

Hmmmmm, am also wondering. Of all design, why the star
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lastchild: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
I believe the story 100%, am experienced

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by yinkbell: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Please lord show me the way so I won't go astray
and If you don't show me the way Lord, forgive me for being lost embarassed

Jesus was on earth to save the lost. He is alive!!!
He is still saving the souls of men till date.
Just decide and allow him into your life. it is a very simple thing to do. you only need to say a sinner prayer.
Rom 10;9-10:- that if you confess with your mouth, '' Jesus is Lord,'' and believe in your heart, that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
just say Lord Jesus, you came to earth to die for my sins. forgive me all my sins.
I believe with my heart that God raised him from the dead so that i will be justified, i confess you as my Lord and saviour.
come into heart now. Thank you Jesus because you have heard me. I am SAVE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by emmaella: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
Jargons, drugs and alcohol ruined him
how did you know?
Can you also give us your own perspective of his life and times or your statements mere conjectures. Back it up with convincing proves.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rather than being a cause, so called dabbling in spiritism may be a symptom of the problem ie mental disorder
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
emmaella:
how did you know?
Can you also give us your own perspective of his life and times or your statements mere conjectures. Back it up with convincing proves.
only drugs makes someone look this way

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Ladipamela(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
The devil has no free gift

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts / Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.