Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (97681 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by GodPunishBiafra: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
you also need to be arrested
What if I told you it's a crime too, and you need to be arrested like that guy immediately!
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Grandmeister(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

You're on point! Tongue to tongue with any minor be ìt your child is not just wrong but immoral.
Perspective perspective perspective...it's only a matter of time and even a 'tongueless' kissing of a minor will be liable to jail terms....
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Now, I don't kiss or peck kids!

For the records.

I wasn't wired to do all that mushy-mushy, touchy-feely nonsense.
That was how I was brought up.

A parting or knock on the head if the kid is always OK to show my affection.

And I sincerely hope y'all borrow a leaf from me in order to avoid the fate of that internet sensation who is now cooling off at SCID.

Roger?

And for all those trying to make a case first the dude, you all can go to Panti to stand as his lawyers. Dude messed up. Big time. There can be no two ways about it.

We cannot continue to make excuses for silliness.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by darthv: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tapout:
they guy fvck up sha..just saw the video.
where
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

You're on point! Tongue to tongue with any minor be ìt your child is not just wrong but immoral.
me nor understand o.tongue to tongue for that matter.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by stanliwise(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
jidamsel43:
Some parents give room for this. I have seen a father that always kisses his daughters to welcome them back from school. He does this everyday and the wife never caution her husband against this.
The girls ,3 and 6 years old, will be thinking the best form of greeting is kissing. You shouldn't be surprise if these girls kiss any older male .
Family background is the root cause of all these social vices. Parents must nurture their children morally and train culture and customs of the land.
Modernization and westernization have made many parents to abandon culture and tradition. The result is manifesting in rape cases and other vices
westernization is not the cause of our problem, our country as the poverty capital of the world and lack of employment for our youth is the cause, stop shying away from the actual truth.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Noel19: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good! See his ugly kpomo mouth. Useless fool

You've started again. After now you'll say I'm attacking you.

Long time, where have you been?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

The disparity is that he is a male.
No ,the disparity is that the girl is more than 3 years old and still a minor, another disparity is that technically they are not related by blood. Thirdly ,he posted it online encouraging abuse on minors .

3 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
TeejayBlaq:
Omo dis my guy Just went viral lyk dis,botany department go hear am,i pray make HOD no see am

So, he studies plants
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Noel19: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

Perspective perspective perspective...it's only a matter of time and even a 'tongueless' kissing of a minor will be liable to jail terms....

Not true.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by foleskay(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Step mothers should protect their daughters from step brothers o, step siblings don't feel any sibling bond for each other. My friend is from a polygamous royal home and she tells me how they have incestous relationships in the palace. Step brothers and sisters sneaking into each others room to have sex
Interesting. shocked which state is this happening from. Besides is your friend also having incestuous sex
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Noel19: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No ,the disparity is the the girl is more than 3 years old and still a minor, another disparity is the technically they are not related by blood. Thirdly ,he posted it online encouraging abuse on minors .
I concur

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Friend22(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
jidamsel43:
Some parents give room for this. I have seen a father that always kisses his daughters to welcome them back from school. He does this everyday and the wife never caution her husband against this.
The girls ,3 and 6 years old, will be thinking the best form of greeting is kissing. You shouldn't be surprise if these girls kiss any older male .
Family background is the root cause of all these social vices. Parents must nurture their children morally and train culture and customs of the land.
Modernization and westernization have made many parents to abandon culture and tradition. The result is manifesting in rape cases and other vices
Actually there is nothing wrong in kissing kids.
It should where it is done and how it is done.

I can kiss my kid kGod willing)on the fore head and embrace them,but mouth kissing is reserved only for my wife.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

The video is gross (in my personal opinion)...but then I ask, what difference would it have made if he still kissed the child lightly and briefly on the lips?
In my personal opinion i don't even see the need for that ,if the forehead or cheek is not enough ,then rest. Men now impregnate their own daughters in this country and here is a guy who is not technically related to her by blood,even cousins have been known to fvck themselves. So I will not even encourage such .
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by FlordFlorez(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bad time to be a male in Nigeria.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ayomidexj8(f): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
me getting into social media these are all i see most now @ days

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Friend22(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

My friend did the same thing to her brother should I call the police for her too?

This generation is too plastic.
Everything is posted on social media without any thought process.
Whether done by a make or a female it should be regulated.
Like myself i play with kids but i dingy go kissing and dosiemens rubbish people do these days
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Grandmeister(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

Not true.
You're naive on the changing times and increased sensitivity of the world..whoever believed that a time will come when gays will openly flaunt their 'pride' in city squares? Or that calling someone male or female will lead you into certain problems? Doubt it? Google non-binary gender..it is sweeping the UK and USA..people no longer want to be identified as either male or female but as a non binary gender! Change is constant, it can be negative or positive but it will happen.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by explosiveskull(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
even if na major, I no dey kiss again.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by pieces18: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?

A lot of women do that a lot and it always piss me off. To me, it is very bad for a parent to practically kiss his / her child.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by seguno2: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
austine4real:
Maybe e don tear that small grl tot0
May God help us all in this perverse period

You have used the language of perverts. Why

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by foleskay(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
My only concern is how police was so quick to arrest him? Did they track him down ni or they bugged his phone. The way police are arresting people from twitter is mind boggling. Soon now police would start arresting people on nairaland for posting rubbish or insulting buhari. Niaja police don advance small oo. They can arrest anybody in the most remote part of Nigeria if they really want to. cry
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Gordieshegz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...

Bro
pedophilia is a criminal offence, irrespective of gender.
That you know women who engage in such shouldn't be a justification to normalize such an abominable act against children.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by perdollar(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
but he didn't fvck her nau! common brotherly french kiss fa
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

You've started again. After now you'll say I'm attacking you.

Long time, where have you been?
Im good
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Farki: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No ,the disparity is the the girl is more than 3 years old and still a minor, another disparity is the technically they are not related by blood. Thirdly ,he posted it online encouraging abuse on minors .

No that child is not more than 3, you don't need to lie about her age.

They are family, this is not the same as going to a random person's stroller and picking up their baby to do the same thing. That's the difference between changing your baby sisters diaper and a random person across the road picking her up and doing the same thing.

All the other pictures and videos of kisses given to children by family members of the fairer sex have ended up with 0 arrests because it is only considered abuse when done one way.

I can bet my left hand that if a woman did the same thing under the same circumstances nobody would have picked it up.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Kizyte(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
for pecking my own daughter? God punish you and your arrest since you don't understand what pecking means
Don't mind that guy. I kiss my brother's daughter, she's more like my own daughter. Though I've not watched the said video to know what type of kiss they were referring to
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Noel19: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

You're naive on the changing times and increased sensitivity of the world..whoever believed that a time will come when gays will openly flaunt their 'pride' in city squares? Or that calling someone male or female will lead you into certain problems? Doubt it? Google non-binary gender..it is sweeping the UK and USA..people no longer want to be identified as either male or female but as a non binary gender! Change is constant, it can be negative or positive but it will happen.

What about people sleeping with animals like; Goats, Fowls and Dogs?

Are you now going to say since this is a trend then nobody should rear goats and fowls or have dogs as pets.

Yes the world is changing, and social vices abounds but that cannot take away the love and affection of a parent on his/her children thus Genuine kiss on the forehead, pecks and hugs are allowed.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Gordieshegz(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
perdollar:
but he didn't fvck her nau! common brotherly french kiss fa

Rome was built in a day bro.
First the foundation was laid before the bricks were arranged and cemented.

We can't be wrong if we predict that copulation will be the next action after kissing and smooching..

Infact, it doesn't even have to get there before this nigga is made to serve as deterrent to others. Even the intent of kissing is enough to put him behind bars.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

Oga, this is not the time or period to be playing such plays in public... Such displays of affection, or whatever you wish to term it, are inappropriate when done with a minor.

We need not sugarcoat everything or make politics out of serious issues.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Noel19: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Im good
I miss your rants here wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.