Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151911 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2020
makydebbie:

Oga sensible. You see I didn't quote anyone with a different view in this thread? Keep that energy and mind your business. That's why you're bald. You won't mind your business.
Haa!

Why evils? On a Sunday morning nitori olorun . cry
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by godofuck231: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.
sister I just added 1000 likes to your comment please how do I mail you kisses? op must be a technically jobless man to eveen share it with his wife, cheap gossip
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2020
kay29000:

Are you stupid or dumb? Which one? I won't snoop around my employees private Facebook message in the first place. That's a creepy act that can get the OP arrested in some countries.
You're the dumb one..and obviously you(and many others here) suck at comprehension..that phone is NOT the girl's private phone! It's an office phone bought by the owner of the business...why doesn't he have the right to peruse the very phone he bought for his office use? Is it his fault that the girl didn't log out her profile? Is that even the crux of the matter here?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kazyhm(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Thank you sir, yes I knew it was wrong to check her messages but having sighted some of the I was tempted to dig further. Point noted

Don't mind those blaming you for checking her chat...which I know majority of them are female, thats their way of life. You didn't steal her Facebook account password, and you didn't request of her to login an official phone.

Its good to always double check these female.......after all, her fake package had earned her good gestures from you.

I my own opinion just her go, you can't really trust her. If she pin her pregnancy on you or allege you of rape, people will believe her as you can read some comment questioning your motive and intention toward her.

A word is enough............

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Biodun1929(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

If you actually read the Op narrative you will see that the phone is NOT the girl's phone! It's a phone the Op bought for office use...he can damn well check out the content of his office designated phone...WTF is wrong with you nowadays youth? Is that even the bigger issue here?

You need help.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by madamori9: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2020
This is sad, but surprisingly there is nothing that you can do about it. You should not allow what you saw on Facebook to make you change the way that you treat her. The rate of immorality is really high these days, so I tend to expect the less from people. It would be better if you do not tell her about what you saw.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by buzorcharles(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2020
"If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?"

And sacking her will really help her if she is ur daughter. Mr man, help her by talking to her

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kay29000(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

You're the dumb one..and obviously you(and many others here) suck at comprehension..that phone is NOT the girl's private phone! It's an office phone bought by the owner of the business...why doesn't he have the right to peruse the very phone he bought for his office use? Is it his fault that the girl didn't log out her profile? Is that even the crux of the matter here?

You need psychiatric help.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Biodun1929:

You need help.
You need wisdom...lots of it.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2020
tongue
kay29000:

You need psychiatric help.
You need common sense...but most especially you need wisdom...it will save you from making Wrong/ damaging decision in life.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2020
coolhumble:
cheesy

I had to ask ni, abi who shows special treatment and likeness, who discuss a woman to his wife ,who gives extra money to employee and could only think of sacking her when he found out who she really is?

Lemme answer: One who has a crush grin grin .. but then we live in a world full of sanctimonious people. So Op is clean and only assuming a fatherly role until he is caught doing otherwise. cheesy

Everybody go dey alright...las Las.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by cugardmalino: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2020
MartinsD12:

You better sack her if anything happens to her in the process of her wayward life the law might get you involved
You don’t even have sense...
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ibkayee(f): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Acidosis:

I call her boyfriends useless because no one can play that trick on me. Why? Because I don't mind my business when it comes to matters that affect my heart, my emotions, wellbeing, health and my immediate environment.

And, oh, it's the same reason I would not spend a second night with anyone that tells me "I want it raw" cheesy So any mumu boy that allows a 21 year old unfaithful girlfriend play that dum.b trick on him is useless. Any man that is so f00lish enough to be f00led into minding his business is useless.

As per the contents of her chats, I didn't know it's possible to view my messages even after I must have logged out on Facebook.

Did you read where he said the lady presents herself as a faithful/religious person? Now that OP knows her for what she truly is, do you want him to have the same positive perception about his sales girl? Whether you call me moralist or not, fact remains that double dating is wrong, unprotected sex is wrong, lying and deceiving men with another man's pregnancy is wrong. Abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

So what aspect exactly do you find commendable?
I feel you’re focusing on the part where I quoted ‘useless boyfriends’ more than necessary, I don’t really care about the fact that you referred to them as that

When you’re logged into Facebook, if a profile hasn’t been logged out of and a session is still running, you have access to things like the inbox.

She’s his sales girl, not his counselor, not his child’s tutor, not his pastor, he had no right going through her inbox in the first place and she not violate any company rules so mind your business wink

I wonder if he’d feel as strongly about this thing that has absolutely nothing to do with him if she were male, probably not
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Champneys: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

Mind your fu...cking business!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ibkayee(f): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

I'm beginning to understand why many men believe women are too emotional and 'less' intelligent to make key decisions...if this man minds his business and that girl dies on a quack's operating table...if her family gets to know and accuse the man of being complicit in the abortion and death of their daughter YOU will be the first to shout crucify him!! Without needing any evidence or the man's story(even if you get to hear his side you won't still believe)..then civil rights groups will be on his case and he will be on the defensive trying to save his life and rep...all because he minded his fvcking business...evil thrive in a society because good people decide to mind their business and looked the other way....get sense! And in getting it get wisdom!
You’re in my mentions shouting like you’re singing an opera, and you have the gall to try to call someone emotional as an 'insult' lol calm down Matin Luther Grandmeister and stop letting your imagination get the best of you

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by FifiO(f): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2020
I see what you all are saying and to some extent, it makes sense. However, though her morality is a private matter, the salesgirl's character is in issue here.

I would not mind so much if it was one of the "ordinary" girls, but this girl has gone out of her way to sell herself differently than she really is. I would consider that a serious moral offence. I would begin to imagine what she really is planning and wonder what sort of evil she has up her sleeve. This kind of girl can just up and carry your money one day and disappear. Her home address on her employment data may be false. This situation is very reprehensible in my opinion. I'd immediately relieve her of her duties after giving her a sound talk letting her know she's disappointed greatly people who admired and held her on a pedestal. I would let her know that dishonesty will always cost her something in life, beginning with this present job. I would let her know that it is her life to live as she seems fit. She should own it. How many of us know and trust, and even love, a razz girl? You know what she can do, and she is not a snake. I would hope that the drastic repercussion of losing her job would shock and reset her brain. I would talk to her without judgement as pertains her immoral lifestyle. I would concentrate on the deceptive lifestyle because while the first one does not affect my business, the second one has the potential to destroy it.

That's my (likely) unpopular opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2020
ibkayee:

You’re in my mentions shouting like you’re singing an opera, and you have the gall to try to call someone emotional as an 'insult' lol calm down Matin Luther Grandmeister and stop letting your imagination get the best of you

Actually I'm in utter bewilderment how totally out of reality many Nigerians have become..even the supposedly educated who should know better...what a rude awakening.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Prenonjebose: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2020
I wonder why an employer would not take a liking to an employee who has been very hard working and productive. Oritaibadan has every right to treat the young lady differently. I have employed several workers, mostly girls, who have been either bad or good employees. But there was a particular one who was outstanding. Great work ethic and good customer service, who eventually left to further her education. Of course, I treated her differently to the point of wanting to double her salary.
As to personal life style, OP, it is not by mistake you stumbled on her secret. Since your wife is in on this, which is good by the way, let her advise the lady as a mother.
The challenge is if the lady becomes more discreet while continuing her activities. Most likely she's making extra money every weekend from her nefarious activities. At a point she would have to go.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kay29000(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:
tongue
You need common sense...but most especially you need wisdom...it will save you from making Wrong/ damaging decision in life.

You have posted close to 100 replies to people here...replies filled with insults and derogatory words towards those you don't know, solely because you want to get a point accross. Trust me, you might not know it yet, but you really do need help.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by cugardmalino: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

Sometimes I wonder whether people think with their head or yansh. The Facebook he opened is it he’s? And why on earth will he be going into inbox if he’s not interested in something else. Unless you want to be nosy, that’s the reason why you'll decide to look into someones inbox.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by dingbang(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.
her kind of lifestyle is not suitable for some kind of jobs.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kay29000(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2020
ibkayee:

The guy has commented close to 100 times on this thread...barking at everyone like a mad dog. The guy definitely has issues.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2020
kay29000:

You have posted close to 100 replies to people here...replies filled with insults and derogatory words towards those you don't know, solely because you want to get a point accross. Trust me, you might not know it yet, but you really do need help.
Yet you keep on replying lol..If I get to knock some common sense into just one person here then that's a step in the right direction. That person might be you.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kay29000(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2020
cugardmalino:

Sometimes I wonder whether people think with their head or yansh. The Facebook he opened is it he’s? And why on earth will he be going into inbox if he’s not interested in something else. Unless you want to be nosy, that’s the reason why you'll decide to look into someones inbox.

GBAM!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kay29000(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

Yet you keep on replying lol..If I get to knock some common sense into just one person here then that's a step in the right direction. That person might be you.

Ode
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Prenonjebose: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2020
FifiO:
I see what you all are saying and to some extent, it makes sense. However, though her morality is a private matter, the salesgirl's character is in issue here.

I would not mind so much if it was one of the "ordinary" girls, but this girl has gone out of her way to sell herself differently than she really is. I would consider that a serious moral offence. I would begin to imagine what she really is planning and wonder what sort of evil she has up her sleeve. This kind of girl can just up and carry your money one day and disappear. Her home address on her employment data may be false. This situation is very reprehensible in my opinion. I'd immediately relieve her of her duties after giving her a sound talk letting her know she's disappointed greatly people who admired and held her on a pedestal. I would let her know that dishonesty will always cost her something in life, beginning with this present job. I would let her know that it is her life to live as she seems fit. She should own it. How many of us know and trust, and even love, a razz girl? You know what she can do, and she is not a snake. I would hope that the drastic repercussion of losing her job would shock and reset her brain. I would talk to her without judgement as pertains her immoral lifestyle. I would concentrate on the deceptive lifestyle because while the first one does not affect my business, the second one has the potential to destroy it.

Totally correct. The deception of pretending to be a God fearing person, over time can translate to other dishonest work place activities.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ibkayee(f): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2020
kay29000:

The guy has commented close to 100 times on this thread...barking at everyone like a mad dog. The guy definitely has issues.
Lmao I didn't know

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Cjayboy: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

Please, I suggest you call her attention to this deadly act of her with an evidence,but let her don't know your information source and after which, advice her appropriately on the dangers of what she's doing.
After that she may decide to stop work herself only if she decided not to change, but let it be that you have done your heavenly part.
Don't terminate her job on this ground, because she may become a deadly prey.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kingjoe(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2020
FifiO:

I share your opinion.infact we have heard of many firms that disqualify applicants based on findings on their Facebook page.integrity matters alot in business.all those saying .mind your business are hypocrites.the trust will never be there again.who knows what she is even planning towards her boss.she is decitfull and lacks moral and should not be left with someone's source of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
boxer022:

I didn't come to this forum to insult any body but only to speak the truth as it occurs to me. What ever I said in my earlier post is the truth as it is and it said that the truth is always bitter. I repeat again the only link between you and the staff of yours is work which I believe she is doing perfectly. Any other thing you think that links the two of you is only falacy. She is an adult and makes her own decisions as it suits her. She never asked you for advice on her life style or decisions. Sack her if you like, it will not change anything. Face your family and business and stop poknosing in another person's life and decisions after all she is not your daughter or sister or any of your relatives.
She breached her own personal space by using the OP's phone to make a Facebook log-in!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2020
@FifiO

You made lots of sense. For a person who pretends to be morally high when the reverse is the case, it means she's capable of a lot. However, I believe sending such packing isn't the right thing to do. You may want to consider Suspension but total lay off will only cause more damage than good. You may only compound to her problems because you don't know what led to her lifestyle and you will be giving her lots of time to cause more havoc.

The issue is Most Nigerians suck at counselling and most times act on emotions . They tend to be judgemental that they end up crucifying than helping. If Nigerians can put emotions aside and reason with people presumed to be morally declined, there will be positive effects. Imagine Op thinking of sacking a loose but hardworking and productive lady? Does that mean there's no good to her anymore because of a fault? That's how Nigerians think, neglecting/cancelling all any form of goodness because of a fault. And you wonder why there are so many Hypocrites and Stone hearted people?.

If I were to be in Op's situation, and my curiosity took over me into invading a person's privacy, what I will to do is to feel pity, call her, apologize for snooping and counsel her. Or how do I change someone I don't accept? If I'm dealing on natural likeness with no unhealthy affection, I will draw the lady closer and make her see reasons while she has to change. Because the truth is, until she sees the reason for change, I will only be causing more problems in which rebellion will be the least of them.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

Sister Mary cloak!!!
Poverty is why religion thrives in Nigeria. Poverty and social discrimination.

In advanced countries where there is a bit of semblance of equality, religion isn't used as a tool.

Said chick can't afford to wear what she wants to hence her muted dressing.

Or she dresses like that because she knows her bosses are holier than thou folks who can only be comfortable with Sister Mary dressing....

A girl that has 5 active sexual partners might have been sexually assaulted at an early age hence her being a nyphomaniac.

Let's not blame poverty for her waywardness and chameleon personality!!!

Some people are poorer and don't choose to date 5 guys deceitfully, commit abortion or trying to hold the coolest among them responsible for someone else pregnancy!!!

She is hovering around dating cultist, or some vindictive rapists!! The higher the sexmate, the higher the tendency of dating dangerous guys

This has nothing to do with poverty!!

She will make a great cheat in Marriage!!!

OP should understand that he is dealing with a Chameleon and should avoid her as much as possible!!

Sack her if that will give you peace undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.