Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151912 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Your Dumb headed fool

Did I see where OP posted her age?

Can you imagine this imbecilê o cheesy Is it my fault that you read but never comprehend? That you talk without thinking?

MORÕN
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by abimic(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
As much as you invaded her privacy which you even agreed, and as we all know everyone is responsible for his or her action, but it would be unfair now that you know the destructive path she's going and not caution her. I don't care about any privacy if you can save her from her self. She's on self destruct, sooner or later, she might end her life if depression sets in later for her misdeeds. I've seen employers take life advancing positive roles in advising their employee, how can employees experiencing unbalanced lives deliver well on their jobs? Advise her, let her know consequences of her actions, from unprotected sex, to abortion, to keeping multiple partners, to engaging in pre marital sex and the dangers that lie ahead. It's youthful exuberance and been irresponsible, advise her, it's then left for her to choose her life. The choice to choose life or death is with individual but let them know the differences and what they get into when they choose any.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
greggng:

Is a sin to look into other people's affair except one is invited to do so. Granted is your phone but you gave them authority to use it. Why going through his stuff....common sense demands that one could 've logged out her account and loggin yours....there is no excuse for that blunder ..,.
By Facebooking her numerous boyfriends at work and discussing abortion matters shows how much of regards she has for the official setting of her workplace..

Chameleon Sister Mary undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ume1000: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dobson43:
Quick points here:

You were supposed to mind your business.

You crossed a line poking your nose in her personal affairs.

Being her Boss doesn't give you the right to judge her. She is under contract to serve you in a certain capacity. Stick to that capacity.

If her atitude to work affects your business in anyway, then you can let her off.

Why should you be bothered as a father? What's the point of drinking paracetamol on another man's headache?

If you had used this amount of time in snooping around in pushing your business forward, you would actually enjoy better patronage.

You should draw a line as regards your relationship between yourself and your workers.

It appears you have feelings for this lady thus your uneasiness that she has underperformed in your own estimation. Kill that feeling. It's her life, let her define it how it suits her

This time actually do mind your business.
how come we speak of loving our neighbors and still say mind your business,
How come we say no to irresponsibility and still support sexual immorality

Lots of the problems we face today in this country all started in senerios like this

From ignoring internet fraud to ignoring immorality

The truth is that no one can ever sit on the fence it's either you are here or there , because silence is an answer of its own
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by godlessmind: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
you are a hypocrite �

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dobson43: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
ume1000:
how come we speak of loving our neighbors and still say mind your business,
How come we say no to irresponsibility and still support sexual immorality

Lots of the problems we face today in this country all started in senerios like this

From ignoring internet fraud to ignoring immorality

The truth is that no one can ever sit on the fence it's either you are here or there , because silence is an answer of its own

Do something about it. Don't rant
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
kalmebad:

You very stupid at that ur comment. Craze dey worry u and ur generation. U have no reason to insult me. If u don't like my comment.just passed.

Like u don't know d country we live in..what if she frames and turn it against her employer.

And for u guys saying it's d girls life..what life does she have at 21....we r not speaking of dating one guy but 5 at a time. Sometimes this young girls need some counseling...some don't even know d consequences...of abortion, unprotected sex and viral diseases and u guys r yelling OP has no biz but forgot she used a wrong phone..not that he went snooping into her personal phone.

Once again..we all type behind sceens and spew nonsense as we like. I hardly comment here but some how am interested in him saving d girls future...it could be salvage with right counseling. My thunder wet no get name and part 2 fire u...congugated slowpoke

I hardly insult anyone ....I have bn on this thread for many years, I started retracting when silly ones like u started becoming part of this forum
mr busy body , learn to mind ur business, what she does with her life is non of ur business, face ur life and ur kids , who may even be worse . Frame him that what, u all come up with abstract bullshit to affirm that poking nose in people’s business is justified. Oga face ur kids and ur life .
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
They don't pay bride price In Kim Kardashian Country!!!

The man that marry Mia Khalifa has the worst self esteem in history!!! That's the truth.. Khalifa, being a mainstream sex pot in their 'industry', the guy definitely has zero moral fibre for dating/marrying her. Too much masturbation must have beclouded him undecided!!

In Nigeria, men work hard to pay bride price, sponsor thier weddings, be in charge of upkeeps of the woman and the family!

Did you just compare that chameleon girl to Kim and Mia?? None of your A list celebrities in Nigeria has the same background and Government compared to them let alone this chameleon salesgirl!!

Kanye knows about Kim's sex tape

Mia 'horseband' knows about Mia numerous extreme x-rated sex with guys on screen, yet they got married!!!

Any Nigerian lady that want to copy them should tell their fiance all their sexcapades including abortion events... Let's see if the wedding will not be cancelled undecided

She should tell the next man too, let's see if he will tolerate him!!

You have to travel through many oceans just to defend a poor Chameleon salesgirl??

Despite all the love that the OP show her, that girl is a disappointment and should remove her sister Mary cloak before more people get hurt!

Op, stay away from her!!

Sack her if that give you a peace of mind shocked

LOL.

So, bride price that you paid, means you should get one clean, untouched babe, abi?

Are you clean and untouched? Is it not Nigerian men that go extra miles, to convince women they are unmarried to, to sleep with them? Then, the same Nigerian men, think they can decide how many men the girl sleeps with

If you are not a virgin, take several seats abeg.

Thank God no be only una dey this world. As long as you are not the person that will marry her, face your front and save your sympathy for yourself, because you don't even know what you will use your bride price money to bring to your house

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Call her privately and discuss the matter with her, be honest to her on how you got the information. She is an adult and have her life to live but she could be ignorant of the consequences of her double life. You may end up helping her. Asking her to quit May worsen her condition. but be careful of her as a person.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by solonubinho(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

Oga this is none of your business. First, you have serious issues invading the lady's privacy. Second, you're very judgemental. Third, You want to fire someone because of something that is obviously her personal life?? How do you people even think? Mehn..as long as it doesnt affect your business, it's none of your business. Mind your business oga.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
safarigirl:

LOL.

So, bride price that you paid, means you should get one clean, untouched babe, abi?

Are you clean and untouched? Is it not Nigerian men that go extra miles, to convince women they are unmarried to, to sleep with them? Then, the same Nigerian men, think they can decide how many women the girl sleeps with

If you are not a virgin, take several seats abeg.

Thank God no be only una dey this world. As long as you are not the person that will marry her, face your front and save your sympathy for yourself, because you don't even know what you will use your bride price money to bring to your house
If she is confident enough, let her mention all sexcapades and numerous abortions if the hardworking man will not withdraw the bride price!!!

Men don't commit abortion, stop likening men to women on sexual ground!!!

Men don't have wombs or tubes that can be damaged from abortions!

And, he who pays the Pipers....... undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Billygee2u: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Goalnaldo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
IamPlato:
Girls See Sex As Fun, they Bang Whenever They Like. Many Are Prostitutes who Hide Under The Name Of Relationship And fake Love.

The Children That Are Suppose To Be Virgins, rapists don Dis virgin Them.

We Are All Mad In The Planet
lol at your siggy. That babe has finally made you mad grin
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ernieboy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.
21 is an adult not a minor

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fearlez: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

as a psychologist I will tell you you have interest in this girl. Probably why your wife was jealous.

This is also why you snooped into her inbox. Something that isn't your concern. It is also why you're heartbroken (disappointed) when you did discovered she's been taking random Dick's.

This is why you are now attaching emotional matters into official business.

Typical African hypocrital sanctimonious goat.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by luluman: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.Dont go into people's privacy without permission.

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fearlez: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.
if she's in deed a minor, then OP could be as guilty as the ones who got her pregnant. Allowing a minor to work
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by wisdomkid: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlueAir:
Leave the wayward girl be. It's herself she's doing not you or your business.keep using her for sales.you can sack her when she's turning ur shop to brothel or hookup centre

This is why Africa is this sick, malnourished and painstakingly spitted on today by the world, you know why?
Because we all carry on because it does not affect us. No, what affects Ghana, indirectly or directly Affects Nigeria.

If your daughter is in the same situation today, and someone else is in a fatherly position to help, how would you take it? It's sickeningly to see about 1,200 people supporting your notion. This is why Nigerian government are getting away with any dubious behaviours, because we hate each other.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by toscairo360: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
@OPs though you crossed your boundary and never meant to invade into her private life, but since it has gotten to this point, I suggest you call her most especially with a femal company and tell her openly your findings and thoroughly advice her, I believe she will have a rethink.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
If she is confident enough, let her mention all sexcapades and numerous abortions if the hardworking man will not withdraw the bride price!!!

Stop replying this hypocrites. When the issue of rape came up and men started saying we also get raped,they laughed over it and said it is not same as women being raped. Why are they now making a comparison. Do men abort? Do men get damaged pussy? Do men get damaged womb. So now,we are all same? Hahahahaha
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by wisdomkid: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fearlez:
as a psychologist I will tell you you have interest in this girl. Probably why your wife was jealous.

This is also why you snooped into her inbox. Something that isn't your concern. It is also why you're heartbroken (disappointed) when you did discovered she's been taking random Dick's.

Did your psychology degree ask you to insult people without giving any direct advice? This pushes one to wonder what you're currently doing now with your degree.

You're the true definition of Sanctimonious.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fearlez: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
wisdomkid:

This is why Africa is this sick, malnourished and painstakingly spitted on today by the world, you know why?
Because we all carry on because it does not affect us. No, what affects Ghana, indirectly or directly Affects Nigeria.

If your daughter is in the same situation today, and someone else is in a fatherly position to help, how would you take it? It's sickeningly to see about 1,200 people supporting your notion. This is why Nigerian government are getting away with any dubious behaviours, because we hate each other.
quite the opposite!!! Africa is behind the world because of how sanctimonious and hypocrital we are as against how productive we are.

Every advanced countries in the west wouldn't care what their employees do outside their official hours as long as it's their personal life.

How very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fearlez:

I am sure she is not the only good salesgirl in the world.. There are many girls that can perform better than her without stressing the OP this much!

Op should sack her...

All insults just because OP do not want her to go hungry through sacking!!

OP is a moral guy.. He detest a chameleon in a sister Mary cloak!!

Your psychology is goofed on this one!!! shocked
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fearlez:
quite the opposite!!! Africa is behind the world because of how sanctimonious and hypocrital we are as against how productive we are.

Every advanced countries in the west wouldn't care what their employees do outside their official hours as long as it's their personal life.

How very ignorant.
You don't want OP to be Original?? undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Christmasdon(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
People saying that d op should mind his business, what if the girl die with abortion naa. all acusing fingers will be on the oga for using her for money rituals that is what all of u would say. see vthem. I hate people who say people should mind their businesses. When person die for CLARENCE HOUSE shebi e na im business. people talk without brains.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by wisdomkid: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fearlez:

How very ignorant.

What about the case of George Floyd?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:

LOL

You don't know there are STI's that can lead to sterility for men? A man can become sterile from contracting an Infection, as well.

There are risks for every gender when they have unprotected sex. Guy, rest.

Stop shouting up and down as if you don't go about having sex with women. Will you tell your wife about the women you have had sex with?

You guys all look ridiculous when you say these things. Your hypocrisy is smelling.

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fearlez: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:

I am sure she is not the only good salesgirl in the world.. There are many girls that can perform better than her without stressing the OP this much!

Op should sack her...

All insults just because OP do not want her to go hungry through sacking!!

OP is a moral guy.. He detest a chameleon in a sister Mary cloak!!

Your psychology is goofed on this one!!! shocked
yeah. Employer snoops into the Facebook inbox of his female employee. Sees the girl bleeps well and is disappointed and wants to sack her. Looooooooolz.

Yes, goofed psychology or busted motive? grin

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fearlez:

How very ignorant.
Pls can you answer this? Was she right to be using an office phone meant to be used by other staff to be assessing her FB account during working hours? Why didn't she log out after such act? If any of your staff is found to be rapist through his FB account,will you still retain him?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fearlez: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
wisdomkid:

What about the case of George Floyd?
what has George Floyd murdered by a police got to do with an employer snooping into his sales girl's inbox and getting worked up because she's forking 5 dudes?

Another apple-to-orrange dumb comparison.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fearlez:
yeah. Employer snoops into the Facebook inbox of his female employee. Sees the girl bleeps well and is disappointed and wants to sack her. Looooooooolz.

Yes, goofed psychology or busted motive? grin
Employee think she is in her sitting room, took office phone has chats with her numerous boyfriends and discussing abortion events there??
That Chameleon Sister Mary should be sacked!!

She will spread her chameleon personality to the OP's business very soon undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Stmiceel(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
For you to invade her privacy, you have to do more to help her. Try to know her parents. Then from that end you will get to help her. Be prepared for anything at that point.
You invaded her privacy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.