Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151715 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by mofedamijo(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2020
lol...some of you are saying the OP should mind his business. The truth is that the company most of you are working for runs a background check on most of you. You want to destroy the name and reputation of a company right?? Some people get fired for no reason, well there is a reason, the company ran a check on you and discovered you're not to be trusted. Keep posting your stupid pictures on social media, your company is watching. Nobody wants to hire anyone who will bring bad reputation to the company.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by VenumX: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Welcome to nizooria where pretence is the way forward to get anything.

Next time,mind your biz wax.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

Because you know the girl's way..in this case the OP's sales girl doesn't exhibit any way ward character publicly...that man you defended was just lucky...the Op might not be..he already has evidence via her Facebook chats which is actually a good thing for him..if he keeps minding his business and that girl dies during an abortion he might not be lucky like the man you defended! You just buttressed my point, you see how easy it is for an innocent boss to be accused of sexual molestation /impregnating and cajoling his employee into abortion?

Here is the op who doesn't know her character, it appears even the ops wife knew her true character. it's either he fires her or keep his interactions with her strictly business. The way i see it, that girl is a pro when it comes to waywardness
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by seanwilliam(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Dobson43:

My friend, bringing naija matter here nor join. Lots of these girls can be saucy and being helpful can get you into problems. If you really wanna help set up a foundation. The guy in question is a businessman, he should face his business otherwise he should do something concrete about it.

Nigeria today is in ruins. Youths, male and female are broke. No plans for the teeming populace. Girls feel that their sexuality should be used to level up. Guys indulge in scams and other fraudulent activities.

But the issue really is that, the op has feeling for the lady in question. But that's sad.

If you wanna make a difference. Open a foundation. There are lots of well meaning guys who would help but I fear at the end of the day, all you gonna do is: cash out. That's how we were where we were that we were.
what if the open doesnt have money for foundation and doesnt have what it takes to run a foundation??
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
I had to ask ni, abi who shows special treatment and likeness, who discuss a woman to his wife ,who gives extra money to employee and could only think of sacking her when he found out who she really is?

Lemme answer: One who has a crush grin grin .. but then we live in a world full of sanctimonious people. So Op is clean and only assuming a fatherly role until he is caught doing otherwise. cheesy

Everybody go dey alright...las Las.
Crush?
Are you a woman??
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by expensivediamon(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2020
I don't think he has feelings for the girl. He held her in high esteem due to her physical attitude/moderation at work and was surprise to see her other side. Please do what your heart tells you.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by gnykelly(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

you should try and counsel her. but you shouldn't sack her because of her sexual secret
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2020
ibkayee:

I feel you’re focusing on the part where I quoted ‘useless boyfriends’ more than necessary, I don’t really care about the fact that you referred to them as that

When you’re logged into Facebook, if a profile hasn’t been logged out of and a session is still running, you have access to things like the inbox.

She’s his sales girl, not his counselor, not his child’s tutor, not his pastor, he had no right going through her inbox in the first place and she not violate any company rules so mind your business wink

I wonder if he’d feel as strongly about this thing that has absolutely nothing to do with him if she were male, probably not
But he has the right to sack her because he employed her!!

OP sack that Chameleon, if that will give her peace!!

Let's see if her privacy will put food in her table!!!

How dare she bring personal surfing to the office!!

She has no regard for OP and all the official setting!!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2020
FifiO:
I see what you all are saying and to some extent, it makes sense. However, though her morality is a private matter, the salesgirl's character is in issue here.

I would not mind so much if it was one of the "ordinary" girls, but this girl has gone out of her way to sell herself differently than she really is. I would consider that a serious moral offence. I would begin to imagine what she really is planning and wonder what sort of evil she has up her sleeve. This kind of girl can just up and carry your money one day and disappear. Her home address on her employment data may be false. This situation is very reprehensible in my opinion. I'd immediately relieve her of her duties after giving her a sound talk letting her know she's disappointed greatly people who admired and held her on a pedestal. I would let her know that dishonesty will always cost her something in life, beginning with this present job. I would let her know that it is her life to live as she seems fit. She should own it. How many of us know and trust, and even love, a razz girl? You know what she can do, and she is not a snake. I would hope that the drastic repercussion of losing her job would shock and reset her brain. I would talk to her without judgement as pertains her immoral lifestyle. I would concentrate on the deceptive lifestyle because while the first one does not affect my business, the second one has the potential to destroy it.

That's my (likely) unpopular opinion.
OP, kindly listen to this practical advice!!

Sack that Chameleon now!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dobson43: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Bunny19:
Keep quiet my friend

Must you reply? It seems your brain is divorced from your sense of reasoning. Better swerve.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
Please pity the man that will pay the 'bride price' na cry cry cry

Should we wish such girls' secret to be exposed to their future husbands??

Would they be able to defend it with your premises?? shocked shocked

Being sexually deceitful shows how irresponsible she is angry

She is a Chameleon shocked
LOL

Na pesin marry Kim Kardashian, abi? Na person marry Mia Khalifa, abi? So, wetin this babe don do, wey people never do before, still see husband?

Men that sense is far from? Some will marry her just because she sabi knack. Leave story.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dessyguy(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Those saying "mind your Business" you certainly don't have the interest of that girl at heart.
She's just done one abortion and is on a fast track at doing another, does it look like its going to end well?!?
What if she dies on that table or they are complications in the process "mind your business" right ?!
You are very wise. I'm even shocked. what's mind your business about this?? The girl needs help and a good advice or counsel will change her. They would not say same if it was to be their relative.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stormborn28(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2020
stanliwise:
I understand you clearly. People often get frustrated to advice people simply because they feel the person wouldn’t listen to them.
The truth is this, we shouldn’t expect anyone to change because we advised them, instead of advising people and telling them what to do to change and start behaving in a way we see fit.

Why not instead discuss things with people and share and open their mind on consequences of their actions and how things could turn out in the future. What the actions means and story of people who has escaped and who where trapped.

By this approach we are only helping the victim analyzing his/her action and its importance is that it help victim to become more aware and responsible for their doing. If the awareness is something that the victim becomes so taken by then he/she could decide to change.

So the lesson here is that we should learn to counsel young adults rather than judge and command them on how to live their lives or leaving them alone to their poor judgment.
hahahahahaaaaa...hope you know Judas Iscariot was with Jesus Christ right from the start and he heard what others heard... Heheheeee... In the end, what was the outcome?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Ningen:
We all have a responsibility towards building a sane society. As her employer, don't turn a blind eye to her promiscuous lifestyle. She's just 21.

As such, sacking her wouldn't solve anything.
What she badly need right now is sex education.

Your wife can take that responsibility.

It's a step forward if she learns from a woman about the dangers of promiscuity & unprotected sex. Please do that for the sake of humanity.

Oh!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by bukatyne(f): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2020
izzou:
That girl is too young to start ruining herself

I don't think I'll be able to mind my business, if it was me

Mind my business ke?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by babaarewa(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
How did this happen, she using office phone to access her facebook and forgot to sign out. She having affairs with 5 guys who could not immediatly replace her lost phone. She must be such an idiot.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2020
stormborn28:
hahahahahaaaaa...hope you know Judas Iscariot was with Jesus Christ right from the start and he heard what others heard... Heheheeee... In the end, what was the outcome?
For people to behave differently is not the watch work of the adviser but the sole aim of the adviser is to help orient people of the consequences of their actions and create awareness.

You still don’t understand me
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2020
safarigirl:
LOL

Na pesin marry Kim Kardashian, abi? Na person marry Mia Khalifa, abi? So, wetin this babe don do, wey people never do before, still see husband?

Men that sense is far from? Some will marry her just because she sabi knack. Leave story.
They don't pay bride price In Kim Kardashian Country!!!

The man that marry Mia Khalifa has the worst self esteem in history!!! That's the truth.. Khalifa, being a mainstream sex pot in their 'industry', the guy definitely has zero moral fibre for dating/marrying her. Too much masturbation must have beclouded him undecided!!

In Nigeria, men work hard to pay bride price, sponsor thier weddings, be in charge of upkeeps of the woman and the family!

Did you just compare that chameleon girl to Kim and Mia?? None of your A list celebrities in Nigeria has the same background and Government compared to them let alone this chameleon salesgirl!!

Kanye knows about Kim's sex tape

Mia 'horseband' knows about Mia numerous extreme x-rated sex with guys on screen, yet they got married!!!

Any Nigerian lady that want to copy them should tell their fiance all their sexcapades including abortion events... Let's see if the wedding will not be cancelled undecided

She should tell the next man too, let's see if he will tolerate him!!

You have to travel through many oceans just to defend a poor Chameleon salesgirl??

Despite all the love that the OP show her, that girl is a disappointment and should remove her sister Mary cloak before more people get hurt!

Op, stay away from her!!

Sack her if that give you a peace of mind shocked

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kalmebad(f): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
evidence asin ? Better craze Dey worry Una .

You very stupid at that ur comment. Craze dey worry u and ur generation. U have no reason to insult me. If u don't like my comment.just passed.

Like u don't know d country we live in..what if she frames and turn it against her employer.

And for u guys saying it's d girls life..what life does she have at 21....we r not speaking of dating one guy but 5 at a time. Sometimes this young girls need some counseling...some don't even know d consequences...of abortion, unprotected sex and viral diseases and u guys r yelling OP has no biz but forgot she used a wrong phone..not that he went snooping into her personal phone.

Once again..we all type behind sceens and spew nonsense as we like. I hardly comment here but some how am interested in him saving d girls future...it could be salvage with right counseling. My thunder wet no get name and part 2 fire u...congugated slowpoke

I hardly insult anyone ....I have bn on this thread for many years, I started retracting when silly ones like u started becoming part of this forum
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Dessyguy:

You are very wise. I'm even shocked. what's mind your business about this?? The girl needs help and a good advice or counsel will change her. They would not say same if it was to be their relative.
They are all Hypocrites.Dont mind them

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by IamHonourable1: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Alright just thinking as a father is it the best

For goodness sake you said that she's 21,which means she's old enough to think for herself.Besides how does that affect your business?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2020
Funny thread.

An important question was asked here but nobody had the right reply for it.

Did she mind her business by using office phone to conduct private business e.g. logging unto Facebook?

The reply to this determines the reply to the other.

I will talk to her. If she is a guy, I will equally do the same.

At least she need good sex education.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2020
sassysure:
Funny thread.

An important question was asked here but nobody had the right reply for it.

Did she mind her business by using office phone to conduct private business e.g. logging unto Facebook?

The reply to this determines the reply to the other.

I
Non of those hypocrites can answer that.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2020
toboy:
OP, I think it is very unprofessional for you to look into her private messages. Nevertheless, I think you have a good heart for caring! I think it's a good gesture when managers look after thier emplyees and support them . However, this must strictly be in such a way that the you're not infringing or disrespectimg your employee's privacy esp giving she is an adult of her own.

The fact the sales is getting "unwanted pregnancies" and aborting means she is not properly protecting her self. She may also catch other disease that can impact her life heavily.

OP, I think what you can do is try to come a bit closer to your employees, invite her for a family dinner, get to know her background, make her comfortable and then assure her if she needs anything at all from you and your wife you are more happy to assist. You can continue to support her untill that TRUST is established in such a way she is able open up to in her own.

Remember to empathise and NOT judgemental.
Unprofessional??

So it is professional for the girl to use Office phone to chat his numerous boyfriends??

OP is not even acting like the owner of his business!!

There are many ladies that can do this job better than her!!

If you are not comfortable with her chameleon personality, sack her.. Simple!!! undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
c2far:
Do not try this. Never do this with a young person. She will detest you for the rest of her life. And besides your calling her parent will not help. Parents these days also know little. They will shout, abuse her and then move on.

Let me hint at what you need to do.
You need to square up to the fact that this is what several girls her age do today. I know because I have had to deal with cases like this. She did not learn how to get abortion herself. She learnt from friends. Those friends also did from others.

Did you see that girl in that Punch video that went viral? That is what happens when you try to force a girl to leave a pregnancy she badly does not want. There are safe procedures that will ensure nothing happens to her if that is what she wants. From what I know, when a girl wants an abortion, nothing can stop her. They will get it done at all cost irrespective of the price and implication to their health.

Most importantly is what she does after now. Let her get on a family planning method. There are fitting ones for young people that will ensure for the next 3 years she will only be worried about sexually transmitted diseases and not pregnancy.

After these, you can then begin to engage her to see how to move her to secondary abstinence. If you can reach out, I am more than happy to discuss with you on phone. But whatever you do, ensure you do not get her parents involved. And do not look away as well either. You can't unsee what you have seen. She may not be lucky this time with the abortion if her first was with a quack. That's when regrets will set in for you.... if she dies due to complications. Be her messiah. Do something meaningful.

Best wishes as you try to solve this problem. Let's talk please.

Sack her!!!

Who is she??
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2020
IamHonourable1:

For goodness sake you said that she's 21,which means she's old enough to think for herself.Besides how does that affect your business?
You are not honourable at all. Was she supposed to use an office line to log into her FB account and forget to log out? She made herself his business the day she started working for him and being stupid to be using an office line to be doing her private matter.So Mr shutup if you don't have sense.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Sterope:
You can't fire her, that would be wrong.

You can pass a flier or something on sexual health, contraceptives and all.

He can't fire her??

His business, his decision!!!

There are many girls that will can perform better as salesgirls without using office phone for chatting their numerous boyfriends!!!

Op should sack her, if that will give her a peace of mind undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by greggng: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

You don't 've to sack her....you are just a cheap busy body .now that you 've found out , kindly call her and advice her to desist from such act cos apart from being a sin , she might end up losing her life ....ensure you are not interested in her body ...otherwise u are equally as guilty as those boys...
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
greggng:

You don't 've to sack her....you are just a cheap busy body .now that you 've found out , kindly call her and advice her to desist from such act cos apart from being a sin , she might end up losing her life ....ensure you are not interested in her body ...otherwise u are equally as guilty as those boys...
Cheap busybody??

On top OP's Property??

His phone, his business, his territory??

Wonder shall never end!!

I hope that girl is the only good salesgirl in the world and no new girl can perform better shocked
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by greggng: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
Cheap busybody??

On top OP's Property??

His phone, his business, his territory??

Wonder shall never end!!

I hope that girl is the only good salesgirl in the world and no new girl can perform better shocked

Is a sin to look into other people's affair except one is invited to do so. Granted is your phone but you gave them authority to use it. Why going through his stuff....common sense demands that one could 've logged out her account and loggin yours....there is no excuse for that blunder ..,.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Cityguy: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Oga, she is not your daughter but staff. If what she is doing with her personal life is not against stated code of ethics or condition of her service to you, face your front. If on the other hand you feel irritated and dejected that your perfect staff is nothing but an actor, there are many ways to skin a goat. Just be sure it is not out of jealousy. I have one exactly like her but I mind my business so long she is not a child and delivers. All the best.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Olalekan76(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sir, though so many people are saying you invaded her privacy, you don't have right, it is not of your business blanks. Well they maybe right in today's world but I want tell you that you didn't see those things by accident, it is for a purpose, please if you have the grace and strength call the girl with your wife and discuss with her, let her know your findings and open her eyes to see the path she is treading is dangerous. You have her as a sales rep for a purpose. Look beyond what people are saying and ask God for direction concerning the matter. Peace be unto you

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.