Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151850 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
safarigirl:

Indeed

If you are not a virgin, sha don't expect a virgin.

And, if you are a virgin, you should also demand purity from other men, not just women. If you did not think of women as property, you would not be shouting about 5 naira bride price up and down.

Your words are very telling. Have a good day.
She called bride price 5naira?? grin
Are you kidding me right now?? shocked shocked

Other men?? what is my business with other men..??

I only have business with ladies!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by deusEXapollo: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

You are developing feelings for this girl. The first reply to your thread has all the answers you need.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by boxer022(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
She breached her own personal space by using the OP's phone to make a Facebook log-in!!

I understand that but the way he wrote showed as if he is taking her life decisions or choices personal. Even if she used the company's phone to log in to her facebook account, he didn't need to go through her account as it is poknosing into her personal life which is bad. Even him himself will not allow anyone go through his personal information or account. What he would have done was to log out of the facebook account properly for her or instruct her to do so.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Realhommie(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
kurupt1:
For a lot of people to like this ur post shows that societal morals is dead!!
I don give up on society
I swear bro.. Often times for this Nairaland na the most unreasonable posts the garner likes and shares like mad, NL na mini Naija. This tells alot about our society and it's sickening.

And you'll mostly find such unreasonable, insensitive, cruel and crude posts on FP..
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
boxer022:

I understand that but the way he wrote showed as if he is taking her life decisions or choices personal. Even if she used the company's phone to log in to her facebook account, he didn't need to go through her account as it is poknosing into her personal life which is bad. Even him himself will not allow anyone go through his personal information or account. What he would have done was to log out of the facebook account properly for her or instruct her to do so.
Now that the deed is done..

OP just discovered that her salesgirl is a Chameleon Sister Mary!!

He may need to sack her, to get that shock away!!!

She had a deceitful personality!!! Hell hath no fury like aggrieved boyfriends!!

The girl is playing with fire... I hope one of them is not a cultist!!!

Op should discharge her undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
deusEXapollo:

You are developing feeling for this girl. The first reply to your thread has all the answers you need.
Let's see what you will call it when the OP sack her!!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
She called bride price 5naira?? grin
Are you kidding me right now?? shocked shocked

Other men, what is my business with other men..??

I only have business with ladies!!

Your only business is with the lady you will marry.

There are men that want to marry those 'sluts', so don't make rules for their own women, they did not come and complain to you about anything.

Yes, 5 naira bride price. If you know anything about bride price, you would know different communities have different amounts. But, you clearly know nothing about it, that is why you're making so much noise.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
safarigirl:

There are men that want to marry those 'sluts', so don't make rules for their own women, they did not come and complain to you about anything.

Yes, 5 naira bride price. If you know anything about bride price, you would know different communities have different amounts. But, you clearly know nothing about it, that is why you're making so much noise.
Never call bride price, 5Naira again..

I dey vex angry

Bride price is our first marital commitmet in Africa and it is not cheap!!!

And those long lists??

C'mon!!! You need to give kudos to men cool

Only the unfortunate men marry sluts!!

May we not be unfortunate in life!!!

Marriage is not an achievement by default , but a successful LOYAL Marriage, is definitely an achievement!!! cool
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ezennwa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
hmm!

That's why i don't trust any Girl, where i reside, you can't believe that 16 years old girl is into prostitution, I always shake my head went I see these teenagers that are sex workers.

Infact, I have decided not to Mary any girl atall, before they will infect me with the deadly diseases they got from their Boyfriends.

From today henceforth, no Lady should come closer to me, it's out of bound. They are all wayward, and i see their elder Oloshos supporting them, telling the OP to mind his business.

Women Of Nowadays!!!

Oloshos of nowadays will never change, it's in the blood.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by boxer022(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
Now that the deed is done..

OP just discovered that her salesgirl is a Chameleon Sister Mary!!

He may need to sack her, to get that shock away!!!

She had a deceitful personality!!! Hell hath no fury like aggrieved boyfriends!!

The girl is playing with fire... I hope one of them is not a cultist!!!

Op should discharge her undecided

I am not against sacking her, but look at it critically on what grounds will you sack her, what reason will you give for sacking her? After all she is carrying out her assignments properly while in the office or company. She decided to play with her life, so how does that affect her boss? Even if she dates 10 boyfriends and has sex with all of them, it's her life choice.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by obentenyson(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
I see some people saying he should leave her with her life. Hmmm bros no mind them. If yawa gas na this same people go dey talk trash of you on NL when ur name enter news paper say person die for your place.. If she one day commits another abortion and then dies in your place of work, them go say na you kill am o... Better find a way to dispose her. Pay her n let her go before she koba u with her wayward life. I don talk my own.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by obentenyson(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
I see some people saying he should leave her with her life. Hmmm bros no mind them. If yawa gas na this same people go dey talk trash of you on NL when ur name enter news paper say person die for your place.. If she one day commits another abortion and then dies in your place of work, them go say na you kill am o... Better find a way to dispose her. Pay her n let her go before she koba u with her wayward life. I don talk my own.[b][/b]
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
he actually went into her Facebook n started veiwing messages and clicking on stuffs , u all disgusting thinking it’s okay, or even thinking he has a right to tell her shit
Enough of these mentions...there is no reasoning with your likes.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
boxer022:

I am not against sacking her, but look at it critically on what grounds will you sack her, what reason will you give for sacking her? After all she is carrying out her assignments properly while in the office or company. She decided to play with her life, so how does that affect her boss? Even if she dates 10 boyfriends and has sex with all of them, it's her life choice.
Sacking speech is very simple tho..

"It's been nice having you worked with us. Bla bla" undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by bumeks(f): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlueAir:
Leave the wayward girl be. It's herself she's doing not you or your business.keep using her for sales.you can sack her when she's turning ur shop to brothel or hookup centre

Please he should not totally let her be with her waywardness ( the only reason being that he invaded her privacy) try as much as possible to let her know d dangers and health risks involved in indulging in such act or living that kind of lifestyles. But do this in form of an advice since u encroached her privacy.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by obentenyson(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
safarigirl:

olosho in the making, I hail o. How mark today?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Broadmind: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please save her future by talking to her. She will appreciate it. Dont mind all these people saying its wrong to check. What if its there sister doing this. Young people like to explore a lot and later regret cos no one condemn there act when it matters.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by mindtricks: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

You should not sack because of that, but instead help bring her out of her wayward ways through counselling, and so on.
It might be for a good reason, that you knew so you can be instrumental to getting her out that dangerous lifestyle.
You should play a guardian role of some sort. You can only give up if you really try and she still chooses to continue.
Don't be surprised she might already be tired of her ways but has no one to stir her out of it.
If she her job is not suffering as a result, and she is meeting up with her duties, it should not be a basis to sack her yet (except it is too much for you to tolerate/bear. I know your staff personal profile could matter so much these).
You can even involve your wife if she is understanding enough, or tell a mature elderly woman who you trust to work together with you on this.
In summary, please give her a chance to change.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MetaPhysical: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
CliffordAde:

Mr lawyer you de do probono case grin grin angry angry

Probono, what is that

Somebody help interprete what this guy wants....he wants probono.

Where is probono in Nigeria? cool cool
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by obentenyson(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
bumeks:

Please he should not totally let her be with her waywardness ( the only reason being that he invaded her privacy) try as much as possible to let her know d dangers and health risks involved in indulging in such act or living that kind of lifestyles. But do this in form of an advice since u encroached her privacy.
if the girl should die in his place of work people around will say he killed her or something.. Just pay her off n let her go. If she's doing strong head report her to her people... If she wants to deny, the proof dwy inside his phone...

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
INVASION OF PRIVACY IN HIGHEST ORDER ;DINVASION OF PRIVACY IN HIGHEST ORDER

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Emperor140: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
makydebbie:

Go and learn English language, how to spell and construct good sentences before quoting me. I promise to learn sense.
kindly point out the wrongly constructed sentence let see undecided
makydebbie:

Go and learn English language, how to spell and construct good sentences before quoting me. I promise to learn sense.
kindly point out the wrongly constructed sentence let see
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
obentenyson:
I see some people saying he should leave her with her life. Hmmm bros no mind them. If yawa gas na this same people go dey talk trash of you on NL when ur name enter news paper say person die for your place.. If she one day commits another abortion and then dies in your place of work, them go say na you kill am o... Better find a way to dispose her. Pay her n let her go before she koba u with her wayward life. I don talk my own.
THIS here is my main concern...not who looked at someone's social media posts...this is a matter of life and death...the girl (according to the Op) has done 5 fvcking abortions! How many more till her luck runs out? And when that happens and the family of the said girl brings in the police to question him.....then it will become his business...and may God help him when the family and police will designate him as a suspect...these morally bankrupt people who act like they give a fvck about the girl will be the ones to judge that man guilty when the media carries the news..my advise to the Op is to save this NL and Facebook chats..they might be his only alibi if shyt hits the fan...

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
PRETEND LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BlueAir: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin u mean she doesn't know the risks of what she's doing but she knows abortion as a solution or how to code and date 5 guys together? Smh Nigerians vs self denial are like 5&6
bumeks:

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by mindtricks: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
he actually went into her Facebook n started veiwing messages and clicking on stuffs , u all disgusting thinking it’s okay, or even thinking he has a right to tell her shit

I think it is a phone he bought and provided for the business.
She should not have logged into her facebook account with the phone.
Besides, anything you do/put on any social media platform is as good as being made public already.
Do not forget employers have a way to do background checks and can find out some of these things via other means.

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by obentenyson(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
You may counsel her if you so much care but the truth is you invaded her privacy by checking her inbox.Thats very unprofessional!

BTW are you sure you have no feelings for this girl? This one you can't sleep over her mata? grin
invaded her privacy? Are you kidding me.. What prompted her to use her boss phone to browse fb? If you don't want your privacy invaded don't use something that belongs to some one else tobdo something that's private to u..
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol...if I catch you eh? grin (go and watch the movie acrimony) lol... You'll wed two wives that day. Under duress o. Lol
Alright, I will watch it!!

2wives?? shocked shocked
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by obentenyson(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
mindtricks:

I think it is a phone he bought and provided for the business.
She should not have logged into her facebook account with the phone.
Besides, anything you do/put on any social media platform is as good as being made public already.
Do not forget employers have a way to do background checks and can find out some of these things via other means.
your head dey there jare. All this privacy invasion nonsense that some people are shouting is thrash... The girl using her boss phone to do something private is wrong in the first place. If some took your phone without your knowledge n log in to fb. Then u pickup the phone n use it to log in to fb n u noticed that there is something different it is normal for one to want to look in to the inbox of the person who used your phone. For all we know the person maybe planning something against you. If it was her phone that the boas took n then check her fb then he has gone past his boundaries
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol.. Take it easy o. You're even fuming more than the boss. grin

Lolz.. it is intentional!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
PRETEND LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING
Hope you will be his attorney should(God forbid) that girl dies during an abortion and the police comes asking questions? But I know you won't, none of you will...
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlueAir:
Leave the wayward girl be. It's herself she's doing not you or your business.keep using her for sales.you can sack her when she's turning ur shop to brothel or hookup centre

Because she's not your daughter or sister? At least, the man should advise her based on what he saw. At least, it's his phone, that shouldn't be hard to explain on how he knew about her wayward life. If she wants to quit after that, goodluck.
And what if she has another abortion and died while at work in the op shop? Will you be there for op?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.