Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone (12239 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingPipmarshall:

Tell her to Invest here: https://www.forextime.com/strategy/Pipmarshall
It's safer
don't quote me again
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Mykel51(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Help2020:
OK.to start with I can never charge anyone to learn forex..read one of my post above where I clearly stated that any forex trader who seek for people to train and looking for investors is not a profitable trader..Well,I have 2 houses and 1 car.And if you don't mind,I can send you my last week trading result..Once again collect money for training.

I don't mind, I would love to see the results...
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
austine4real:
The money is gone oo

My brother the strong thing forex do me ehn

I put $255 na only $19 remain the thing just dey do like magic for my face

Ask her the name of the company
she was told that she would get 50% back monthly
could this be scam?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

don't quote me again

As far as you ain't looking for fast money, join my strategy account.

you can check out my website...Pipmarshall.com

The link I shared earlier is private.

I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Help2020: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
LikeAking:

Story,story.

The game of forex is like gambling, some body have to loose for another to gain.

What's your take about it?.
OK let's trade forex offline now,maybe you will understand it better.Let's assume at the moment $1000 is equivalent to #350,000 naira..And assuming you go to abokis shob(bearu de change) to exchange your #350,000 to $1,000.now you decide to deposit or keep the $1k without spending it for 1 week.If the exchange rate increases and $1000 now sell for #450,000 and you decide to exchange it back to naira thereby making 100k profit along the way would u say you made money because aboki lost?This is how forex is traded.when you buy a currency you practically buys a share in that country's economy,if the economy is doing well the value of your currency increases and you make money by exchanging it back to your local currency.. Pls read more about forex online.

12 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
zoeA:
Details of the company and terms?
Leo fx terms is 50% of her money every month for a year
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
Shed light into this more. Did she send a company the money or she gave her account to someone so he/she can grow it for her?

she gave someone the money to trade for her, I doing t she knows much about forex

well the person said she would get 50% of the money she invested with monthly

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Help2020:
OK let's trade forex offline now,maybe you will understand it better.Let's assume at the moment $1000 is equivalent to #350,000 naira..And assuming you go to abokis shob(bearu de change) to exchange your #350,000 to $1,000,now you're holding on to you 100k

seams like ure a guru in this...

I would like to ask
if a forex company tells you to invest with them, that you would receive 50% interest of your initial deposit every month

could this be scam?? is it possible
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedsmoker:

I think it's possible to still get her money back,but just have a discussion with her to get more details of what she's into.
She probably might not get 100% of the funds back because their are rules guiding this investments if at all its a legit forex company.

the company said she would get 50% of her initial deposit every month for a year.

and also according to her, her first investment brought returns then she decided to put in all and give it a try
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Help2020: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mykel51:

I don't mind, I would love to see the results...
OK..look out the screen shot below. I deposited $330 on that account. And the profit is clearly show there..In the trade history I had many negatives and also positive trades,the end result is the profit you see there.video uploae is not working,I wanted to upload video. You can see that the account grow about 140percent after many loses.The message is clear,forex is a profitable business.

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Help2020: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

seams like ure a guru in this...

I would like to ask
if a forex company tells you to invest with them, that you would receive 50% interest of your initial deposit every month

could this be scam?? is it possible
well I am not a guru. But I started trading forex since 2002,that's about 18years now so the experience is there.now to your question yes,that company will only use Peter's money to pay Paul..Yes is possible to make up to %50 profit per month,but sometime you don't make up to that,so how would they continue to pay their investors? Beside successful forex traders don't do such,highest profit a successful trader can guarantee you is between 5 to 10 percent by month,even though they can make more..beside you hardly see successful trader talking money from people in the name of trade..Me for instance I don't take any money from anyone, not for training non trading. So be careful of the guys who promise such ROI..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by philiancoop(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
hi
I trade forex or rather indices and I do it well

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by skimena: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
I think I prefer bet9ja to forex or forest

5 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Help2020:
If you are on telegram I can send you video training,all free.but you must devote time to watch them

I'm on telegram
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Help2020: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
BiggyB242:

I'm on telegram
+234506032163..

2 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Lush100(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg, did sanusi say online forex?
Bros I don't do online forex.never done it
As far as I am concerned, it's just rubbish.
Raw forex is the one I know it's good but the logistics for it....is another matter.
With raw forex u sit in ur garden, once all the people do their job, u get ur money.
It's also unstable too and there is also just a time when it is profitable, like at this time.
Once official traded rate and black market rate is the same or very close, there's no profit in it.

Daniel058:
I thought I was quoting a trader not knowing it was a trader wanna be

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Effulgent(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Help2020:
OK..look out the screen shot below. I deposited $330 on that account. And the profit is clearly show there..In the trade history I had many negatives and also positive trades,the end result is the profit you see there.video uploae is not working,I wanted to upload video. You can see that the account grow about 140percent after many loses.The message is clear,forex is a profitable business.

seriously, that one profitable trade though
But let me point out that for a $330 account, you don't have good money management skills

1 standard lot on that kind of account? damn
even 0.1 sef is kinda high

But whatever rocks your boat sha

4 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Help2020: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Effulgent:

seriously, that one profitable trade though
But let me point out that for a $330 account, you don't have good money management skills

1 standard lot on that kind of account? damn
even 0.1 sef is kinda high

But whatever rocks your boat sha
lol.i had over 50 trades there..You can see many trades that ended in loss,so if the money management was not applied why did the account survived? Not many management is all about the losize you used,it about how much you can afford to lose per trade..
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Lush100(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Not that one.
A bit more of system rate.
Of course those enlightened ab guys know more about it.
The logistics at each point is needed though.
Let me stop here.

cooooooks:
They get foreign currency at CBN/BDC rates and sell to the public. That's how they make money.

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Mykel51(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2020
philiancoop:
hi
I trade forex or rather indices and I do it well

Go and check the current level of BOOM 500... THIS IS A VERY OLD TRADE. Moreover, Selling BOOM with those lot sizes, I want to believe you are scalping...
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Help2020:
+234506032163..

if I add 080 it will 12 digits
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by zoeA: 1:40am On Jun 07, 2020
tellsblinks:

Leo fx terms is 50% of her money every month for a year
Is it up to a month since she paid? Or have they defaulted payments?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by samwise180(m): 2:54am On Jun 07, 2020
KC031:
Op,I'm a practising pharmacist but after I got close to Forex,my eyes opened.As it stands now,I might quit my Job to take up full time Forex trading, I know you'll think is a foolish decision but I won't blame coz that's what I thought when some of my classmates where taking it serious and the pain learning it back then in school now ,more than half the guys of my class are low key millionaires and its just but Forex.I know some pessimist here will tell u is yahoo my classmates they're doing but I got close bro,my eyes open.And for ur information, any guy that will take d pain n discipline of learning Forex won't really have time to convince you on reality of Forex but will allow you wallow in your ignore while he rakes in dollars @ the comfort of his home..
My Advice!
Just try and find out the company he invested in,there are many registered Forex company which I personally know.
Please can you enlighten me more about it?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by samwise180(m): 2:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Gavorche:
I am currently in a paid professional training on forex and seriously I am still doubting if I should invest or how much I should invest.I have been making some profit from my demo account just by mere guessing cos we've not been taught strategies and very little loss coz I adhere strictly to the money management skills we are being taught

I am considering investing 100 dollars but its too smsll
Can I dm you about the demo account stuff?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Pious101: 3:31am On Jun 07, 2020
palsenator:

What if I show you profitable forex strategies? I mean at no cost. Just sit beside me and watch me make money without u paying me anything? That you failed in it does not mean it is bad.. Every successful business has had people who failed in it. Maybe u are one of the many people that failed in forex trading.

I run a forex outfit ( NOT INVESTMENT COMPANY) . I train and mentor people.Like I said earlier, I can sit side by side with you and show you real forex for FREE.
bros I go like take this offer o
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Pious101: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Help2020:
If you are on telegram I can send you video training,all free.but you must devote time to watch them
pls I am interested in this offer
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by KC031: 3:54am On Jun 07, 2020
samwise180:

Please can you enlighten me more about it?

Send me an Email,so I can give you my WhatsApp number, then I can answer your question bro.Thanks.
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by NaMe4: 3:59am On Jun 07, 2020
austine4real:

Don't know I just started about 3 months ago

Are you trading from your phone?
Hope not!
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by KC031: 4:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Medblog:

Can I have ur number pls
Let's chats pls

Send an Email to me,don't like leaving my number online bro.Thanks.
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by KC031: 4:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Bolubillions:
Im a final year pharmacy student boss also interested in forex Please can i reach you sir?

Send an Email to me
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Princeoflimpopo(m): 4:02am On Jun 07, 2020
tellsblinks:

she gave the money to someone that does it, with expectations that she would get 50% monthly return

Best of luck then
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by austine4real(m): 5:06am On Jun 07, 2020
NaMe4:

Are you trading from your phone?
Hope not!

Yes from fone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.