Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. (11621 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Omar09(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
aameyah:

You are mad. Buzz off.

Like I said. Slow thoughts. Poor neck. It has to carry an empty skull full of pulse.

I do not wish nor do I wish any of my enemies to be your neck rn.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
mignone:

Bless u too sis. U need to see sm mentions I've been getting cos of this post.To each his own though.
Enjoy d new week ma'am.
And you too dear
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by DNA9(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Omar09:

You just missed the message here because you wanted to sound right. I want to ask, what do you think the op(his friend) is arguing about?

He only said, the women who stigmatize other women because they just happened to be SM should stop because that one decided to keep her baby doesn't make her forbidden. But no you just want to show us how slow in thinking you can be.

You are the only intelligent person i have seen here. Thumbs up bro
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by jamalchance(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:
chai...av bin with a bea for 2 yrs and its constant unprotected sex bcoz am a big fan of raw and she's not the cheating type bt the issue is dt my withdrawal game is on point bt i don pour inside numerous times and but they have not been any missing of period or pregnancy story, d least she do say is delaying of period..hope am safe with wifeing her?
. Bro u sef fit dey shoot blank
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Theslumflower: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:

jeezz too much missiles aimed at me n I think u sound asif u already going ballistic...u dnt even get my question and u av already started eating me raw...the question is how am i sure that she dont av fertility problems that she isnt telling even before i met her because i dnt remember saying i met her a virgin...easy plsss and it would be fine if you stop playing the normal "gals victim card" and mind games plss..
She wouldn't know unless she does a thorough medical checkup, which on a normal one hardly check unless there is cause for alarm.

Just like a guy doesn't know if he is infertile on a normal day until he starts looking for a child, a.k.a trying and keep failing. That's how it is for females

That's why it's advisable to check all these before marriage. That's when thorough medical checkup usually happens or u are already married and baby isn't forth coming then both of you seek medical advice.

Nobody just know they are infertile. Some people are fine medically but still can't conceive, that's where the real problem is because nobody knows the cause.

Everything is God's grace.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Omar09(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
DNA9:

You are the only intelligent person i have seen here. Thumbs up bro

It was easy, but they are clouded by emotion, they couldn't think straight.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by paulolee(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Theslumflower:
She wouldn't know unless she does a thorough medical checkup, which on a normal one hardly check unless there is cause for alarm.

Just like a guy doesn't know if he is infertile on a normal day until he starts looking for a child, a.k.a trying and keep failing. That's how it is for females

That's why it's advisable to check all these before marriage. That's when thorough medical checkup usually happens or u are already married and baby isn't forth coming then both of you seek medical advice.

Nobody just know they are infertile. Some people are fine medically but still can't conceive, that's where the real problem is because nobody knows the cause.

Everything is God's grace.
thanks alot for these....born with 3 other guys n gat no sister and have no idea how the female settings work except what i learned in biology class, what my girlfriends do teach me,my experience with oda gals stories online n offline and what i read online...thought they is a way girls do know if they av fertility issues just as how guyz know when they have weak erection...tanks alot
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by paulolee(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
jamalchance:
. Bro u sef fit dey shoot blank
yup and thats why am more worried because it may be from me rather than from her...before marriage,the tests things go help solve the matter
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Lasunclinics: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
nuggarito:
been dating my girl for 5yrs plus, we've had unprotected sex, should I even be worried when I marry her?

be worried about yourself uncle.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Theslumflower: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:

thanks alot for these....born with 3 other guys n gat no sister and have no idea how the female settings work except what i learned in biology class, what my girlfriends do teach me,my experience with oda gals stories online n offline and what i read online...thought they is a way girls do know if they av fertility issues just as how guyz know when they have weak erection...tanks alot
Haha they don't. The female body is quite complicated. Nature ish

Weak erection isn't just the only sign of infertility in guys. At least it can be treated

For girls, she can have missed period even when not pregnant and a doctor will still tell her not to worry after examining her. Some will think it's infertility but it's not. It's just complicated

I understand your concerns now. Sorry if I sounded off initially.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Elui2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
DNA9:
Few days ago i was with a medical doctor friend of mine who happens to be a gyna. We have been friends way back high school. He schooled in the US and had returned back to Nigeria since 2018. We were somewhat gisting about how Nigerian girls seems to be stigmatising their fellow girls that are single mum's who got pregnant out of wedlock.

He strongly condemned this very silly act by ladies and he further affirmed as a matter of fact to me that, 90% of every Sexually Active lady had at one point or the other aborted an issue before. Some have even done it more than 10 times without any complications or whatsoever. The fact that a particular decided to keep hers doesn't make her a forbidden fruit in the society.

[/color]He as well opened to me that it is very abnormal for a sexually active lady not to at some point get pregnant. That if you have a lady you constantly have unsafe sex with and she has never for one day missed her period, then there must be something seriously wrong somewhere. It calls for a quick attention.[color=#990000]

In his words "any girl that is fertile and complete [b][/b]will always get pregnant, it's is left for her to decide if she wants to keep it or not"
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by aameyah(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Omar09:

Like I said. Slow thoughts. Poor neck. It has to carry an empty skull full of pulse.

I do not wish nor do I wish any of my enemies to be your neck rn.
bla bla bla. tongue
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by paulolee(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Theslumflower:
Haha they don't. The female body is quite complicated. Nature ish

Weak erection isn't just the only sign of infertility in guys. At least it can be treated

For girls, she can have missed period even when not pregnant and a doctor will still tell her not to worry after examining her. Some will think it's infertility but it's not. It's just complicated

I understand your concerns now. Sorry if I sounded off initially.
yes u did sounded real off bt its nothing bcoz av gone past it..tanks once again
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:
every lady has a w.hore tendency. women are whores, men are polygamous in nature.

I hope you are okay mentally with this your assertion?

1 Like

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Starz825(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:
chai...av bin with a bea for 2 yrs and its constant unprotected sex bcoz am a big fan of raw and she's not the cheating type bt the issue is dt my withdrawal game is on point bt i don pour inside numerous times and but they have not been any missing of period or pregnancy story, d least she do say is delaying of period..hope am safe with wifeing her?
U dey fear grin...
Go ahead and wife her...may God bless your union in advance....but then pray bro pray
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by paulolee(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Starz825:

U dey fear grin...
Go ahead and wife her...may God bless your union in advance....but then pray bro pray
thanks man..ma pics go flood f.p with time...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.