Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. (3900 Views)

Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood / Former Nigeria's Got Talent Finalist Marries His GF after 11 years ago / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2020
So my GF just had an abortion which drained her, it made her afraid of sex because she now fears the consequences which was painful to her and to me too, because i watched and nortured her while she was in pains.
So please when can she get pass the fear and scare it caused?

Secondly when is the appropriate time to re-start coupulation? my semens are turning to matured tadpoles due to the wait and i also don't want to hurry or hurt/scare her.
Have you had this experince? Share and advice me.
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by maxjax(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2020
marry her properly before u vandalise the place again

16 Likes

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Balaxx: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2020
U can start immediately so dat u give am another belle and the circle continues.

16 Likes

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2020
maxjax:
marry her properly before u vandalise the place again

what am i vandalising? I thought people don't steal what is theirs?
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Gentle0wavez: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2020
For the one wey happen to my guy, na the girl still come back again for sex. My guy was dumb founded, I swear some girls no dey pity themselves.

13 Likes

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Balaxx:
U can start immediately so dat u give am another belle and the circle continues.

Do you mean i am sterile or incapable of having a gf?

How is the situation attention seeking?
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by maxjax(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

you think its yours....but its not. my frnd go and do the needful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Aboks(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

Its never yours until you pay for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by stanliwise(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:
So my GF just had an abortion which drained her, it made her afraid of sex because she now fears the consequences which was painful to her and to me too, because i watched and nortured her while she was in pains.

Secondly when is the appropriate time to re-start coupulation? my semens are turning to matured tadpoles due to the wait and i also don't want to hurry or hurt/scare her.
just negodu! Nonsense questions, what do you want us to tell you?

You and your corrupt Government is in the same WhatsApp group.

7 Likes

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Yungmil: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2020
I like dis guuyyyy

very responsible and considerate

1 Like

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Balaxx: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

Do you mean i am sterile or incapable of having a gf?

How is the situation attention seeking?
BELLE GIVER,IMPREGNATOR

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
For the one wey happen to my guy, na the girl still come back again for sex. My guy was dumb founded, I swear some girls no dey pity themselves.

Men!! Honestly para dey oh!
Not that we cant protect or prevent it, but what if there is another stubborn sperm that refuses to comply with our intentions and goes in to mate....again!

I cant see her pass through the pains again.
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Balaxx:
BELLE GIVER,IMPREGNATOR
The positive i took away from the experince is that, we are both fertile. It would have been triplet.
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2020
Aboks:

Its never yours until you pay for it
Are they selling 'it'? I thought we are humans?
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Elton02(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2020
devil pro
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Aboks(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

Are they selling 'it'?
I thought we are humans?
Pay bride prize and it becomes yours
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
I like dis guuyyyy

very responsible and considerate
It is our problem and not hers.
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Gentle0wavez: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

Not that we cant protect or prevent it, but what if there is another stubborn sperm that refuses to comply with our intentions and goes in to mate....again!

But condom still dey market na
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by falcon01: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Matured tadpolescheesy Hot motherf*cker.
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2020
You just dont know the curse that is following you and that girl up and down. You think abortion is child's play. Karma will hit you hard. wait for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

How is she yours? Have you paid her brideprice, what is the legal thing binding the both of you?

1 Like

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by xynerise: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2020
I don't blame you though. I blame the Dumbo dating you
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by illicit(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Abortion is dangerous mehn....
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by PoliticallyInco: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2020
How soon she recovers depends on:

1. How far gone she was before the abortion. This is because while abortion recovery times vary from woman to woman it is generally known that Women who have first trimester abortions and those who do not have any complications will usually feel normal within a few days. The bleeding usually stops within 6 weeks.However, if a woman has an abortion later in pregnancy, especially during the second trimester, the symptoms may be more severe.Recovery may take longer for late-term abortions. If complications develop, recovery can take much longer, and people may need hospitalization or surgery. This is unusual though, and most women will recover within a few weeks. The longer she had carried the pregnancy, the more time it would generally take her time to heal.

2. The method used for the abortion. A doctor may recommend different methods of abortion according to a woman’s medical needs and stage of pregnancy. These include, the abortion pill, vacuum aspiration dilation and evacuation, or D&E. Women may usually experience similar symptoms regardless of the method.

After an abortion, it is normal for women to experience the following symptoms:
-bleeding or what is called spotting for 3–6 weeks, although some women do not bleed at all
-passing small- to medium-sized blood clots
-cramping that is similar to or slightly heavier than that of a menstrual period
-painful or swollen breasts
-The usual menstrual period should return within 4–8 weeks, although the flow of the bleeding may be slightly different initially.

Some women feel very emotional or experience mood swings. The change in pregnancy hormones can be responsible for this, or it might result from their feelings about the abortion or the pregnancy. Sometimes it will be a combination of both factors.

After an abortion she is supposed to visit the doctor who performed the procedure for follow up checks.

THE GENERAL RULE OF THUMB IS:

1. She should be physically ready. Allow all pains heal. All side effects to clear. Allow all bleeding from the procedure to stop. Allow her menstrual period to return to normal. This takes about 2 months on the average.

2. She should be emotionally/psychologically ready. The feeling of guilt. Mood swings. Etc. Should have elapsed. This has no definite time frame. It depends on her psychological/mental integrity.

5 Likes

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Thank for this, it has all the infos i need.
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Angelacruz: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Hope say u go marry dis ur galfrd??hope u wont dump her after so many abortions??
itzdeejay:

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by paulolee(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2020
u can start as soon as possible..as far as she av done abortion already u gat no fears...jus take bitter kola so dt sperm wud be very active and you last long...dont forget to pour all ur contents in her afterall if she get belle again, abortion de...attention seeking robot..
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by JubrinElSudan: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

if it's yours there wouldn't be any need aborting the outcome
Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

Pls just shut up! If she loses her womb now, will u marry her? Selfish mofo

1 Like

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by itzdeejay: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:
u can start as soon as possible..as far as she av done abortion already u gat no fears...jus take bitter kola so dt sperm wud be very active and you last long...dont forget to pour all ur contents in her afterall if she get belle again, abortion de...attention seeking robot..

I wanted to respond aggresively to your post, but when i saw your profile and its picture, i decided against it.
I will just say "be mindful of how you share your opinion, since you are so opinionated and wander around nairaland sharing it, you may not know who is who, i might be the person to change that dirty towel on your head to a fancy cap".

1 Like

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by paulolee(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
itzdeejay:

I wanted to respond aggresively to your post, but when i saw your profile and its picture, i decided against it.
I will just say "be mindful of how you share your opinion, since you are so opinionated and wander around nairaland sharing it, you may not know who is who, i might be the person to change that dirty towel on your head to a fancy cap".
lolz..c who wan change person life de find attention on a bright sunday morning abt a stupid fake question.abeg i no wan talk..jus de ur lane

2 Likes

Re: When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
How soon she recovers depends on:

1. How far gone she was before the abortion. This is because while abortion recovery times vary from woman to woman it is generally known that Women who have first trimester abortions and those who do not have any complications will usually feel normal within a few days. The bleeding usually stops within 6 weeks.However, if a woman has an abortion later in pregnancy, especially during the second trimester, the symptoms may be more severe.Recovery may take longer for late-term abortions. If complications develop, recovery can take much longer, and people may need hospitalization or surgery. This is unusual though, and most women will recover within a few weeks. The longer she had carried the pregnancy, the more time it would generally take her time to heal.

2. The method used for the abortion. A doctor may recommend different methods of abortion according to a woman’s medical needs and stage of pregnancy. These include, the abortion pill, vacuum aspiration dilation and evacuation, or D&E. Women may usually experience similar symptoms regardless of the method.

After an abortion, it is normal for women to experience the following symptoms:
-bleeding or what is called spotting for 3–6 weeks, although some women do not bleed at all
-passing small- to medium-sized blood clots
-cramping that is similar to or slightly heavier than that of a menstrual period
-painful or swollen breasts
-The usual menstrual period should return within 4–8 weeks, although the flow of the bleeding may be slightly different initially.

Some women feel very emotional or experience mood swings. The change in pregnancy hormones can be responsible for this, or it might result from their feelings about the abortion or the pregnancy. Sometimes it will be a combination of both factors.

After an abortion she is supposed to visit the doctor who performed the procedure for follow up checks.

THE GENERAL RULE OF THUMB IS:

1. She should be physically ready. Allow all pains heal. All side effects to clear. Allow all bleeding from the procedure to stop. Allow her menstrual period to return to normal. This takes about 2 months on the average.

2. She should be emotionally/psychologically ready. The feeling of guilt. Mood swings. Etc. Should have elapsed. This has no definite time frame. It depends on her psychological/mental integrity.

I felt very uncomfortable reading this. Imagine the pain a girl would go through after abortion and some gals do perform numerous abortions.
The bleeding for 3 - 6 weeks got my attention most. Is the pain and stress worth the unprotected sex?
Abeg, abstaining from sex is the best. I can't imagine myself going all through this stress.....

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION IF YOU WANT TO DO TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCHES THE HEART LIKE THE OP'S.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Thumbnail Video Funny Akacomedy / I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House / Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.