Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,572 members, 7,843,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (106108 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Ma tan ara e, Agborin esin lo n je lobe. Me ni Olorun wi. Mo sese fe iyawo Mesan ni, Mo si n lo si ori Oji-le-ru-gba

Omo, u wan peme kiakia be dat

Katsumoto:

Aunty, Oga gan o. grin

Look who's talking, as if we don't know you ogbonaiya tongue

One of my all time favourites, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVrvmwcWtxU&playnext=1&list=PL42E29E781EC42AA1
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Ki lon wa nita ni woyi? Se ko ti ye ki o lo sun ni?

Abi iwo ti gbagbe wipe won ni "Ijakumo ki rinde osan, Eni a bii re ki rin loru"?

Egbon DK,  eri iyen so! sugbon;

like our elders will say: Bi ale ba le adete a rin a tun yan ~ even the leper walks with a swagger under the cover  of darkness~ night is perfect.

Amo sha, Omoluabi ti n fi oru se ise ire lawa o ~I'm the well behaved person who does good even at night~   cool

isale_gan2:

lol.  The thread goes wherever it goes. 

Hey!  Just for you, I'll take requests on future discourse.  Name the burning issue or topic and I'll do a little opener and open the floor for discussion.  You too, Katz.  And you too, [insert name].  lol. 

I was going to discuss Ifa, then I saw that most people on here are Babalawos and secret aborisas anyway, so it will be a redundant groupthink thing. cheesy

I will think of something else. while I leave you with this video as instructed by the irunmoles. teach them, they will learn

[flash=640,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/hLNWvGwKlWI[/flash]

it's was discussed here on NL in 2008, see this link, also, scroll down a bit to see Tpia's comment https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207887.0.html#msg3227802

Tpia is hilarious grin  one of my favourite NL's for sure.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2011
naijababe:

Look who's talking, as if we don't know you ogbonaiya tongue

grin

Aunty, set yin ti le; old school ni yin.

Ok, e ma bi nu si aburo yin.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2011
BTW

Is it that Nigerians are lazy or they just love shortening names?

The people in my village must not hear that you guys are shortening my proud ancestors name to Katz. angry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
[size=20pt]KATZ!!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

BTW

Is it that Nigerians are lazy or they just love shortening names?

The people in my village must not hear that you guys are shortening my proud ancestors name to Katz. angry

who wants to call a chinoafgnanjapanese name in naija forum.

anyway kats looks better, 'sexy' i guess, and makes me imagine u look like a cat. grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2011
naijababe:

[size=20pt]KATZ!!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

Igba ti won ba ni ko ma ja ni iwo ma yo ibon

Just so you know, I own a Daikoku MASAMUNE sword. Your Awori umbrella wont be able to save you.  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2011
OAM4J:

who wants to call a chinoafgnanjapanese name in naija forum.

anyway kats looks better, 'sexy' i guess, and makes me imagine u look like a cat. grin

I warn you for the last time; remember that the Japanese fight to the death unlike you Yoruba that always run from fights. grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

I warn you for the last time; remember that the Japanese fight to the death unlike you Yoruba that always run from fights. grin

i will call you kat/cat in yoruba then,- Ologbo o o o grin

BTW, nibo ni agbo ile yin ni Eko?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

grin

Igba ti won ba ni ko ma ja ni iwo ma yo ibon

Just so you know, I own a Daikoku MASAMUNE sword. Your[b] Awori umbrella [/b]wont be able to save you.  grin

LOL @ Awori umbrella, Is that a new short name for Condom? shocked
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

Condom ke; I am not DK. Naijababe is married and off-limits. I was referring to a literal sword. Don't you know that Aworis like to carry umbrellas?  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

lol  grin grin grin

so the MASAMUNE sword is actually not what i tot it was grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
Naijababe, na you bikooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Everyone is just hitting on you

Anyway, my advice for you is to hold out for the highest bidder. . . thats prolly gonna be me. grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

Condom ke; I am not DK. I was referring to a literal sword. Don't you know that Aworis like to carry umbrellas?  grin

I know, I thought the umbrellas were made out of cloth ni  cheesy

So that  Adimu Orisa umbrella is made out of "rubber"?   Eko O le Baje lailai Walahi grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

I know, I thought the [b]umbrellas were made out of cloth n[/b]i  cheesy

So that  Adimu Orisa umbrella is made out of "rubber"?   Eko O le Baje lailai Walahi grin

OMG

I cant even place you.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2011
fstranger3:

OMG wink

I cant even place you.

I have MPD, that's probably why wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

I have MPD, that's probably why wink

More like dissociative fugue to me grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^ yeah I think they call it that too. Dissociative identities. You be Dokita to moye!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

Condom ke; I am not DK. Naijababe is married and off-limits. I was referring to a literal sword. Don't you know that Aworis like to carry umbrellas?  grin

stop d explanation jor, we are intelligent enough to decode the message u are sending to a married woman.

Where is my aburo, Isale gan? I think we need to reconsider his proposal, we cant afford an inlaw that will be sending coded message to all our wives
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^I approve that message, an unsheathed indiscriminate "rubber sword" is very dangerous.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
OAM4J:

stop d explanation jor, we are intelligent enough to decode the message u are sending to a married woman.

Where is my aburo, Isale gan? I think we need to reconsider his proposal, we cant afford an inlaw that will be sending coded message to all our wives

Kilode?!:

^^I approve that message, an unsheathed indiscriminate "rubber sword" is very dangerous

Come and see pa no pa no.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^I approve that message, an unsheathed indiscriminate "rubber sword" is very dangerous. 

^^^  What harm lie therein in the indiscriminate use of an unsheathed rubber sword?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^  What harm lie therein in the indiscriminate use of an unsheathed rubber sword?

Sharp boy
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

Sharp boy

Thats because I am Yoruba, and not erm. . . grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

Come and see pa no pa no.  

is this egun or anago?

se panapana ni pa no pa no?

Am not sure you deserve my aburo, you need to prove you are a Yoruba man for me again.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
fstranger3:

We dont want no Daikoku MASAMUNE DNA  palava in our family. Thanks. cool

BTW fstranger, you are very true with your new location and signature.

The relationship btw me and tpia is truly = relationship btw you and Mukina2 = Nothing, and between tpia and Mukina2, we know who is MILF tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2011
fstranger3:

Good Question!

Answer: It looks harmless and appears ineffective, but after some period of dedicated thrusting and pointed precise attack, it will eventually do irreparable damage. Mind you, it can also be surreptitiously smuggled past the tightest defenses.

I pity undiscerning victims  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2011
A message from MR. NAIJABABE to Dayokanu and his posse:

[flash=480,400]http://www.youtube.com//v/MZAFfpnOn9E[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2011
OAM4J:

is this egun or anago?

se panapana ni pa no pa no?

Am not sure you deserve my aburo, you need to prove you are a Yoruba man for me again.

Idea is needed; ok, so I can't write very well. Bite me   grin

Is it only a Yoruba man that can marry Isale gag2?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
OAM4J:

We dont want no Daikoku MASAMUNE DNA  palava in our family. Thanks. cool

BTW fstranger, you are very true with your new location and signature.

The relationship btw me and tpia is truly = relationship btw you and Mukina2 = Nothing,

I dont know for you. As for me, I have a way of making something out of nothing. Yeah, I am that gifted. Emi naa ko ooo, Olorun Oba ma ni

and between tpia and Mukina2, we know who is MILF tongue

For starters, Tpia is not married, never will and never could she be the MILF outta the two.

Mukinatudeen, on the other hand, is one hot mama, who, for all we know, could have had one or two abortions in secondary school, making her a confirmed MILF. And yes, I love MILFs.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

Idea is needed; ok, so I can't write very well. Bite me   grin

Is it only a Yoruba man that can marry Isale [b]gag[/b]2?

you want to gag my aburo? shocked shocked shocked o buru gan o, se tori wipe mo ni ko ma fe o mo. O da ma binu, Olorun a pese iywo tie fun e o.

And yes only a certified Yoruba man is qualified to marry her. We must be able to trace your lineage down to Oduduwa, else no show.

fstranger3:

I dont know for you. As for me, I have a way of making something out of nothing. Yeah, I am that gifted. Emi naa ko ooo, Olorun Oba ma ni

For starters, Tpia is not married, never will and never could she be the MILF outta the two.

Mukinatudeen, on the other hand, is one hot mama, who, for all we know, could have had one or two abortions in secondary school, making her a confirmed MILF. And yes, I love MILFs.

You are tpia's 3rd husband, she confessed to you on this thread before you two said your vows openly.

I am the 1st and the last with Mukina2. cool

Go and watch that magun film son! And learn from it.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

I was going to discuss Ifa, then I saw that most people on here are Babalawos and secret aborisas anyway, so it will be a redundant groupthink thing. cheesy

I will think of something else. while I leave you with this video as instructed by the irunmoles. teach them, they will learn

http://www.youtube.com//v/hLNWvGwKlWI

it's was discussed here on NL in 2008, see this link, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207887.0.html#msg3227802

Nice.  Thanks.  I will watch video and provide feedback.  My knowledge is limited in that subject, but I previously reviewed the Ifa thread, and saw the yeoman's job that Pastor AIO and others are doing.

So, Oga Kilode, how about we get more diverse participation on the topic so fellow NL non-Yorubas that may have something to contribute about the subject of traditional religions can get in on it.  I bet it broadens it somewhat if not limited to Ifa.  I keep telling the visitors it is not a restricted thread but posters like PhysicsADHD simply come in to trade barbs. lol.  I'll leave it in your hands since this is your subject o.  I'm done with the invites and just wanna sit back and  cool  smiley

BTW, I look forward to the new topic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.