Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,713 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (106195 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2011
Katsumoto:

Which Yoruba guy in particular?

The one whose expertise in incantation recitation is indisputable. The one and only Awise Awo gbogbo Forumu of NL
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:08am On Mar 08, 2011
1) FStranger and PhysicsMHD love and admire one another. You guys just aren't in touch with your feelings yet, being men and all.  Not your fault, really.  cheesy

2) Don't mention the name Dayokanu in my presence.  Ever!  angry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 2:13am On Mar 08, 2011
fstranger3:

The one whose expertise in incantation recitation is indisputable. The one and only Awise Awo gbogbo Forumu of NL

Now I am lost.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 2:23am On Mar 08, 2011
Well, i was talking about DK. Kilode? too is very proficient, but I am not sure of his incantation skills
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by MandingoII(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
To whomever that is reading this,

You should do whatever you can to get the bleep up out of WHATEVER developing nation you are currently in.

Why?

Because your standard of living is EXTREMELY POOR compared to America.

when you get here, do not expect GOLD PAVED STREETS.  You life will STILL BE A STRUGGLE.  You will just be on FRESHER grounds.

BUT!, (AND THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT)

You WILL have MORE OPPORTUNITIES to CREATE a better life.

and if you do, You can take care of those back home.  However, from my conversations with immigrants, They Stay home sick.

on the other hand, if kids come here before their teens, they do not have this problem.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by armyofone(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
Maddy ghettolicious, where have you been? missed reading ya post.
welcome back Maddin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 5:29am On Mar 09, 2011
eyin eniyan mi bawo le wa.

E ku igbadun
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2011
dayokanu:

eyin eniyan mi bawo le wa.

E ku igbadun

DK, I see your face again! shocked
What is your malfunction?  cry
I really want to know. angry
I demand an answer, or I'll make up one of my own.  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2011
You want to know?

Lets get freaky and we can resolve all differences.

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/ewufRwrayTI[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
dayokanu:

You want to know?

Lets get freaky and we can resolve all differences.

Asewo kobokobo grin

Just dont carry your freaky idi near my Mukina2 again, else I'll castrate you cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
dayokanu:

You want to know?

[s]Lets get freaky and we can resolve all differences[/s].

Apologise to me, and I'll see if I'll forgive you and maybe we can move on. angry

Anyway, at least not all of my people here are like you.  To the nice and compassionate, thank you for your support. You know who you are.  Not you, DK, you #@$%&^*! tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
isale_gan2:

Anyway, at least not all of my people here are like you.  To the nice and compassionate, thank you for your support. You know who you are.  Not you, DK, you #@$%&^*! tongue

Am sure that's me, cos am the nicest and most compassionate on this thread cool cheesy

Anything for you my Dear sis Isale, anything for Isale. cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
isale_gan2:

Apologise to me, and I'll see if I'll forgive you and maybe we can move on. angry

Anyway, at least not all of my people here are like you. To the nice and compassionate, thank you for your support. You know who you are. Not you, DK, you #@$%&^*! tongue

You mean we can move to the bedroom If I apologize?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by blacksta(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
More fluffs plc shocked
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by blacksta(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/-hTZ_mS7TsI&feature=player_embedded

[/flash]

Make i add my own fluff
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
dayokanu:

You mean we can move to the bedroom If I apologize?

[flash=480,400]http://www.youtube.com//v/soZl5t30Lhc[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
Answer my question and dont talk in parables.

DOes an apology get me some bedroom actions?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by blacksta(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Lol

U mean webcam loving - grin

hope say u get plenty soap for house,
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2011
blacksta:

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/-hTZ_mS7TsI&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

Make i add my own fluff

That girl speaks with a very strange barbaric accent. Is she from some Caucasus mountain tribe? 

She should be ashamed of herself, after all the years spent learning cultured Yoruba language, tone and accents, she still sounds like she has hot Yam in her mouth angry

I don't think there is any hope for these people o, we can't refine them. . SMH

She try small sha, for an "Oyinbo"  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
OMG!!! This girl put me to shame, I'm also very guilty of amulumala.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:04am On Mar 11, 2011
dayokanu:

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Mar 11, 2011
isale_gan2:

I see Pres Obama's kids. . . grin grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:57am On Mar 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

That girl speaks with a very strange barbaric accent. Is she from some Caucasus mountain tribe

She should be ashamed of herself, after all the years spent learning cultured Yoruba language, tone and accents, she still sounds like she has hot Yam in her mouth angry

I don't think there is any hope for these people o, we can't refine them. . SMH

She try small sha, for an "Oyinbo"  cool

Classic!  A snarky Kilode too.  Have I told you lately that I love you?  Seriously, have I?   cheesy
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:05am On Mar 11, 2011
blacksta:

More fluffs plc   shocked

blacksta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/-hTZ_mS7TsI&feature=player_embedded

Make i add my own fluff

blacksta:

Lol

U mean webcam loving  -  grin

hope say u get plenty soap for house,

undecided
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 3:12am On Mar 11, 2011
isale_gan2:

Classic! A snarky Kilode too. Have I told you lately that I love you? Seriously, have I? cheesy

I'm freezing this quote as evidence, never to be corrupted, compromised or reversed cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by blacksta(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
;d
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

I'm freezing this quote as evidence, never to be corrupted, compromised or reversed  cool

Hahaha. Why do you doubt?  I am not the only one that loves you Kilode?!.  I am just not afraid to say it.  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
Woke up to breaking news coverage of 8.9 earthquake plus tsunami in Japan.  Media appear to still be in the process of confirming level of destruction.  60 dead? . . . tsunami heading to Hawaii. . . watch on west coast (USA).

Any news of our Japanese prince, Katsumoto? Uhm. Typical NLer. Probably not even Japanese at all. wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
More Japan earthquake/tsunami news:

Gasoline Slides as Japan Quake Shuts Refineries, Oil Tumbles
By Barbara Powell - Mar 11, 2011 9:43 AM ET (3:43PM Nigeria time)
Bloomberg News

Gasoline slid, following crude oil lower, after Japan’s strongest earthquake in at least a century forced several oil refineries to close and lowered fuel demand.

Futures dropped the most in five weeks as Japanese companies including JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp. and Cosmo Oil Co. have shut more than 820,000 barrels a day of capacity, or about 19 percent of the country’s total processing ability. Japan is the third-largest crude consumer.

“If there’s a lot of damage to refineries, for the time being, supplies of oil that would normally be consumed by Japan will be on the market,” said Gene McGillian, an analyst and broker at Tradition Energy in Stamford, Connecticut.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-11/gasoline-slides-as-japan-quake-shuts-refineries-oil-tumbles.html

fstranger3 (m)
Al-Jannah
  smiley   cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2011
isale_gan2:

Woke up to breaking news coverage of 8.9 earthquake plus tsunami in Japan.  Media appear to still be in the process of confirming level of destruction.  60 dead? . . . tsunami heading to Hawaii. . . watch on west coast (USA).

Any news of our Japanese prince, Katsumoto? Uhm. Typical NLer. Probably not even Japanese at all. wink

I heard it's now like 300 dead, I'm sure Katsumoto is safe, black people can smell water 3 days away grin

isale_gan2:

Hahaha. Why do you doubt?  I am not the only one that loves you Kilode?! I am just not afraid to say it.  cool

You sure no dey fear! Katsumoto is still alive o!

Well maybe "they" are not afraid, maybe "they" are just taking Shakespeares advice;

“Speak low, if you speak love.” cool wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
Oga Kilode?!, I hope your head never burst o becos he go don swell so tey . . . . . . . . . . Na di tin wey OAM4J and Katz dey take day and night find, na hin just land fiam for u like dis eh?!.

E-love na gen gen o wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
isale_gan2:

Classic! A snarky Kilode too. Have I told you lately that I love you? Seriously, have I? cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you cheating on me?

Seriously? Isnt that the same thing you told me, katsumoto, Debosky, fstranger, blacksta and everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (101)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.