Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died (65099 Views)

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. But covid19 did not kill your friend, something else did. Ebola is more contagious than this nonsense, we survived it. This is white man scare mongering, since February that this thing enters Nigeria, with our people lackadaisical attitude; dead bodies should have litter our streets. Don't spread the propaganda of the west.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dear singles,

2 things to avoid are

* Premarital sex
* Premarital money

Save your body and money till you marry. If a girl needs money, she should either ask her parents, or get a job, or start a business. If a boy needs coitus, he should marry
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Luckydubby7(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
kunlap02:
You mean because he is suffering from high blood pressure he should die?thats a fallacy.An uncle of mine has been managing High blood pressure for more than twenty years.HBP is not a death sentence,once you take your drugs regulary as prescribed you can live longer than one without blodd related disease.
. OK, but read the story again High Blood Pressure was not the only sickness he mentioned the was suffered from.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by greall12(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oga you are lying.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dear singles,

2 things to avoid are

* Premarital sex
* Premarital money

Save your body and money till you marry. If a girl needs money, she should either ask her parents, or get a job, or start a business. If a boy needs coitus, he should marry
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Jostoman: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kobicove:
Of course the Chinese virus is real.

Only foolish people here in Nigeria say it's not real cos we have been lucky not to be having the kind of casualties they had in Europe and America! undecided
Nigeria covid-419
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by titu123: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
ok Full Form OK (also spelled as okay, ok, or O.K.) is a word used to denote acceptance, agreement, approval, or acknowledgment. OK expand as Olla Kalla. It is a Greek word which means All correct. upsc study

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Bolubaba(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
CarlsJaz567:

I hope you are also not taking things too much for granted. Many of the Corona virus positive patient also test positive to malaria/typhoid!

So far, many health workers are already infected in Lagos on coming across patients that are assymptomatic. The only good thing is that the intensity doesn't appear to be anywhere near what people experience in the western countries, and these infected health workers are mostly assymptomatic themselves. Several have mild symptoms, while a few have died already!

We should just be grateful to God, because we don't have the infrastructures on ground to handle a serious outbreak in Nigeria! The teaching hospitals in Lagos only provide few PPEs to their workers!
the sickness is just over hyped. Most people would overcome it without any special treatment. And 99.9 % of those who died of it in the other countries took flu shots and we don't take that here. I would not like to talk much about Corona. But I had advised that the precautions taken for this Corona of a thing should be for TB and hemorrhagic fevers
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Jostoman: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fake news
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by SocialJustice: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Enculer:

Zombies like you that know nothing about viruses and cannot think for yourselfs are at the forefront of the corona scam
Go and learn how to wrote simple sentences olodo! Ordinary singular and plural, you don't know. Olodo rapata.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by apexx7037: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 2616837[/color]
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by olattech: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olattech: How To Browse The Internet For Free Using This.... https://olattech..com/2020/06/how-to-browse-internet-for-free-using.html
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by ceejayluv(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
May his soul rest in peace. But covid19 did not kill your friend, something else did. Ebola is more contagious than this nonsense, we survived it. This is white man scare mongering, since February that this thing enters Nigeria, with our people lackadaisical attitude; dead bodies should have litter our streets. Don't spread the propaganda of the west.
We were fortunate in the Ebola case as we were able to capture the index case who collapsed at the airport. Almost all the other cases were healthcare workers that attended to him.

The dead bodies on the streets ish actually happened in Liberia and Sierra Leone during the Ebola crisis. Officially, 12,000 people died in there including Guinea. And those were just recorded cases.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by hyperflex(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Americans, England, Brazil don’t even have the opportunity to think Covid 19 is fake. Brazil is having horrible days right now.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
For those asking who knows who.. here is ur answer
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Enculer: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bolubaba:

the sickness is just over hyped. Most people would overcome it without any special treatment. And 99.9 % of those who died of it in the other countries took flu shots and we don't take that here. I would not like to talk much about Corona. But I had advised that the precautions taken for this Corona of a thing should be for TB and hemorrhagic fevers

Correct you got brains.

The thing is overrated.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Bluehill1051: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
There is no covid 19 in Nigeria. You need to see the population in Alaba market last week... If e dey, I swear to God, we suppose don record 1million death for Lagos alone. Wetin our health workers abi government sabi do sef
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Enculer: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
Go and learn how to wrote simple sentences olodo! Ordinary singular and plural, you don't know. Olodo rapata.

See this Afonja illiterate and Zombie. What do you know about Corona when you live in the zoo?

Swallowing the scams from the UK.

Mumu.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by doublejoyful: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
A doctor died on my street 2 weeks ago. He contacted it through a patient and he also infected his mum and children. Others survived but he did not survive

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by greall12(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mugun Na malaria your brother have.

emerged01:
shocked
That shit is real my friend’s brother wey test positive now send this picture now from Abuja isolation center
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
A former colleague too died on Friday, due to COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by WordsWriter: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Then covic 19 does not exist , if 800 people can die a day and someone there knew nobody.

Don't be ignorant. There are over 200milion people living in Nigeria, and there are less than 12,000 corona virus positive people in the same Nigeria.

The probability you'll know someone with the virus is less than 0.00006%.

My friend and her dad died of covid-19 last week.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingi777:
Good day Nairalanders. Since March this year, Covid-19 has been the major issue in Nigeria as it led to the shutingdown of the economy.

Many people don't believe the existence. My dear people, I was having a double opinion about the existence too. For the first time, I'm beginning to believe the pandemic does exist. My friend who was a Medical Laboratory Scientist with Kaduna State Ministry of Health and the head of the laboratory unit, Gwantu General Hospital was down with malaria like symptoms and treated himself for several days with no improvement.

Though he was a high blood pressure patient. The fever increased and symptoms of Covid-19 started manifesting. He was taken to Kafanchan Gen Hospital but no Doctor agreed to come close to him when they saw his critical condition. He was advised to check into the isolation centre but when they got there, there was nothing on ground as everywhere was dirty with no facility. The family was advised to take him to Kaduna isolation centre but he gave up the ghost as he was under distress all these while.

His samples were taken and it came out positive for Covid-19. His corpse is deposited at Kafanchan Gen Hospital at the moment. The people that were running up and down to save his life were helpless as they watched him dying. Their samples had been collected yesterday, taken to Kaduna today and are awaiting the outcome of the results.

The question they are asking is: why is government saying they have spent huge sum of money with nothing to show for it especially in other parts of the state/country? Should preparation for Covid-19 management be made only in the state capitals? What about towns that are very far from the isolation centres in the state capitals? Government should do something to accommodate the people by creating and equipping more centres in the hinter lands.

Corona virus (Covid-19) is real!
Do you know anybody anywhere in Nigeria who has died as a result of Covid-19?

U step quite stupid for not believing it in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by apexx1148: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Then covic 19 does not exist , if 800 people can die a day and someone there knew nobody.

8 million pple live in New York oga
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by HoliMaree: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Corona virus is very real. Not scam. Social distancing, face mask, washing of hands can help you prevent contracting it
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Nobody is arguing that it doesn't exist in Nigeria. All we're saying is our government is blowing it out of proportion for their own personal gains and also using the media as a tool for fear mongering.
Don't bother to quote me if you have issues decoding simple English please

Receive sense
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I was totally surprised to heard u say covid19 killed your friend after mentioning all these sicknesses he was suffering from.

Try n hide utmost ignorance

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Gabbriell: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
A lot of sponsored comments here. Finally the average Nigerians are now cashing out too by lying online. Someone even said he has lost a lot of his uncles to COVID-19.

The undisputed problem in this country remain corruption. Even COVID is struggling to survive the amount of corruption that has befallen it in Nigeria.

Hopefully they get vaccine on time b4 this guys bring Nigeria economy too it's kneels all in the name of Covid-19.

Some people are happy to see u afraid.Do not allow such people put fear in you. Covid-19 no be death sentence.
Follows all the guidelines by WHO and stay safe.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Back to sender

But u said the whole thing na lie nah

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died by CanadaOrBust: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
[sup][/sup]
doublejoyful:
A doctor died on my street 2 weeks ago. He contacted it through a patient and he also infected his mum and children. Others survived but he did not survive

In UK/US more would die. That’s why they had no biz having lockdown here - coro is simply not the same disease here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer / I Might Be Impotent / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.