Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,386 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years (53448 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2020
BlowYourMind:
It obvious you don't know what you are saying, Job was tempted by the devil.

Job 42:12 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses. Job pain was less than 15 days and his enjoyment after was about 90years

Are you talking about the same god that killed children?

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by cezarman(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
ismoney:
God have mercy on you. You don’t understand what you are into. How can you be heartless to right such if a loving and caring and dependable God that created you and allowed you to have life just for you to be inconsiderate to write wickedness against Him. Well, my God is too Faithful. The God of RCCG is very Faithful if you meant to mock the Church. God can’t be mocked. Be guided.

God bless Nigeria.

WTF!!!
You mean a loving and caring god created that poor girl, just to watch her get killed in a gruesome manner, inside his dwelling place without doing shiit about it

Geez! This religion of a thing has made you guys very heartless and senseless.
I no longer regard y'all as normal people...

Spits...

6 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by osaspotorico: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
Are u serious
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Image123:

Unbelief in God protects one more you suppose?

You're slow to learning... Read his post again.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by symbianDON(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
I think you're ill
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by adebaks(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
.......as in it so confusing

Not really...

I see this world as a ground zero for the world to come...,if you want to be part of something larger and better, you have to prove your worth... in the face of all this hatred, evil, poverty and every other vice u can think off... you ve to stand tall and be steadfast... and when the time comes he’ll reward you with a place in his kingdom...
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Justiceori2019(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2020
It is very unfortunate, If the church can't be save again for us just imagine what will happen. I am of the support that Rapist must be brought to Justice.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ignis: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Semperty:
what is the essence of a father who doesn't protect his children? What is the essence of a 'God' who doesn't protect his servants?

God has given power to his servant.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by cezarman(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2020
hizikin:

It has nothing to do with predictability.

Just pray for safety.

So the said girl never prayed for safety?
Or did God ignore her because she was a sinner?

I no jus understand una aswear.

6 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by TruthHurts100: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Sad, Sad.

We don't have intelligence in Nigeria. They could have solved the case.

The first set of people to be questioned are:
1. The Mother
2. The boy the victim talked about.
3. The church member the mother was seeing off.
4. The person that first called the mother
5. The first persons that saw the victim after the crime has been committed.
6. The pastor of the church
7. The person who gave the victim entry into the church.

The mother is lying.
The church is close to the house, yet you don't know the boy your daughter confidently talks about? You have never seen him, not once?
She said her daughter has been studying in the church for five years.
She was in 100 level. Four years backwards, how old was she that you will allow her go to church to study alone. OK before the pandemic, how conducive would the church be for studying...

We can start investigation from there.

She was alleged to be dating two guys at the same time. So did they trace her home from school to kill her.

People that are victims of such crimes are not always innocent.

Truth hurts
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
gbadexy:
To those frustrated and angry with God, why do you think there would be judgement, punishment and reward after death?
If God were to be interfering in everything then no one would be accountable for their actions.
He has given us ability to know right from wrong and warns against evil.
You should actually be very afraid for the creator that is patiently waiting for your return.

Ask yourself why your god who's omniscient would create hell, when he knows the same amount of people that'll end up there. what's the use?
Ask yourself why your god hasn't killed evil from the roots by ending the devil.
Ask your god why he created the tree of life and put Adam and Eve in the same garden... To test them right? Does it make sense for an omniscient being to test when he knows the result? If he knows what will happen, what stops him from making changes to prevent it from happening.
God my ass. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Notateflonguy(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Only God can console them....I really feel bad for them....the persons behind this will surely be punished for bringing this pain to her family members ...An evil done can never go unpunished
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2020
ignis:

God has given power to his servant.
what power are you talking about?
If God really gave his servants power, terrible things won't befall them.
Your point is invalid

3 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Ifybwoy7:

don't blame God. blame the evil in men. blame yourself.

What causes evil? Devil? Freewill?

Who created those? undecided
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by sevo(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Are you talking about the same god that killed children?

Bros, we get it!! You hate god...its okay... Can we move on already??

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Zetty177x:
Tears just dropped as I'm reading this. Lord pls help. Women are being molested and killed here n there.. God pls just expose the culprit(s) ...this is heinous

You're calling on the same god that watched it happen? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Kogbaski: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Sad one embarassed
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2020
hizikin:

God didn't fail. Those people would soon be apprehended. You will read it on Nairaland before this month ends.

Was your god apprehended when he killee these children?
And why hasn't Bokoharam been apprehended?

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by cezarman(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2020
Ebios:

Who is this na? What are u saying?
God is not a politician that you talk to any how! In ur own interest/good, be warned!
Who will not die? So u don't know that death is natural(Heb 9:27)? God can take anybody anyhow/anywhere. The reason is best known to Him(Deut 29:29) So, be warned.

She must have been the most evil person on earth for God to have taken her (killed her) in such a gruesome and wicked manner.

Nawa oh! your god is indeed very mysterious.

5 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Realkingrex(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yes, He did. In hindsight, it it was I who failed myself, for God never existed. He was just a figment of my imagination, a part of me.

I’m not shocked by your statement but by people that hit the like button.... all of you are MAD!!!!
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2020
nwosu1982:
Ur God failed u totally .

Which god failed Uwa?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Realkingrex(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Sad story.

I have to say it here again, I’m not surprised by your statement but by people that hit the like button ... all of you and your god is MAD!!!
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Omar09:

Some emotional train wreck will come for you for simply stating the obvious.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Me na fela fan o
If you talk you go
Of u no talk u go still die

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Hezmatosky:

Let's assume God failed the whole of them and they died. Now, you're alive, don't you think God loves you and don't want to fail you too? Think about it wink

So your god discriminates?
He loves him, but didn't love Uwa?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by gbadexy(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Ask yourself why your god who's omniscient would create hell, when he knows the same amount of people that'll end up there. what's the use?
Ask yourself why your god hasn't killed evil from the roots by ending the devil.
Ask your god why he created the tree of life and put Adam and Eve in the same garden... To test them right? Does it make sense for an omniscient being to test when he knows the result? If he knows what will happen, what stops him from making changes to prevent it from happening.
God my ass. undecided
That's what makes life unique and interesting.
I feel responsible for my good and bad deeds.
Perhaps you would prefer to be a lower animal without accountability or trees that would just live predictably without any say on how it lives it's life.
I am not in a position to explain the reasons God almighty does whatever HE wishes to do. There are better productive things to do than wonder why God does what HE does.
I can understand if you don't agree with the Islam or Christian concept of God but you will be deceiving yourself by proclaiming there is no God. Fortunately God is merciful despite whatever you say. Many have said and done far worse.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by nerorex01: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Fools everywhere
And you're one of our aspiring leaders of tomorrow abi... Shiooor undecided

cry
HappyPagan:

Sad story.
kiss
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Minjim: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Sad story.

God never fails

Its humans that fail
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Viicfuntop:
b

The award for the most stupid comment goes to this bullshit up.

OK, you have been noticed. Now move on.

What you have up there is pure wisdom from an old guy who spent 2 solid years of his life trying to evade capture and possibly death. Did you see the Nigerian civil war? I guess not. I don't think your pops was even man enough to pick up a gun then.

So, it wouldn't make sense to your ninny brain, madam. I can relate.

Like it or not, you make yourself easy game when you stick to a particular routine your entire life. The hunter only has to figure you out and move in.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Itannooluwa:
you have a very big problem
No be small one i swear.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by apexx764: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 4732218[/color]
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2020
FarahAideed:
Attacker had been studying her for a while ..That why should never be predictable in your movt
the most sensible comment I've read here. As human, don't let people predict your next move, there are people who are monitoring you unknowingly to do you evil. People need to understand this. People with a predictable movement are endangered species. On social media, be careful whose PMs or DMs you reply to. Social media had exposed so many people to all sorts of vulnerabilities around.

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to regulate social media activities in this country. I was in florida a couple of years back with my 2 staff whom I accompanied for a training ( I no wan make dem run away grin) because they just completed their probationary period and I had not really known them attitude wise...pls dont blame me. Suddenly I heard a knock in my hotel door by a lady at the reception that police was on trail of one of my staff. This stupid guy was apparently chatting on badoo with a US lady he was trying to invite over. The girl reported her when he was becoming insulting and vulgar so the police came for him. It took the intervention of our partner before the matter was laid to rest but the immigration was involved and something was written on his Visa page like a code. The moment we arrived in the country, i fired him.

Back home, it's very difficult to handle such. Who knows, Uwa could have been receiving threats via the social media from some randy guys around her or on campus. They must have been on her trail for a while because the poor girl refused to get along with them. Some pagans have posited ignorantly here that God had failed her...evil can never stop in the world but woe to him/her through which it came. Young or old...death is inevitable and where people go afterwards is dependent on their deeds while on earth. Some heros and heroines were sent to the world to convey a message. When they die, God is quite aware.

After Uwa's death, people have come out in an unprecedented manner to condemn rape and it has become a global issue and focus is now on Nigeria....that's a message. George Floyd, the unarmed blackman was killed and there was outrage all over the globe...I've not seen such an outrageous protest in USA since I was born as it recently happened...and still happening. Whites have never been so United against racism as seen in usa and across the globe since the man was killed by the cop. He wasn't the first person to be so gruesomely murdered in the history of racism in america but he came to send a message via words he uttered before he stopped breathing. After his death, the message was echoed widely.

God knew it would happen and allowed it else, the circumstances surrounding his death wouldn't have been there. He was a mere suspect found around when the cops came. He never had criminal records. I watched his funeral programme in his local church in NC and found out his family were quite religious. His step mum was hit by the holy spirit as she went on delivering a message. Such people are heroes in disguise. He has delivered the message and left. Pagans whose minds have already been bought over by the devil would never take sides with this and that's why its needles to engage them in any sane or religious conversation.

4 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by cococandy(f): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Yes you are
Omar09:
It's quite a pity we failed to see that this girl kept doing the wrong thing for a really long time that it felt right. It was just a matter of time for her to take correction, which she did, but can no longer implement it (rest her soul and may her killers be brought to justice).

To those arguing the existence of God on both sides (whether he exists or not) should understand that doing the right thing, in the right place and at the right time goes a long way in keeping one safe. And like physics taught me, nothing is ever 100% work efficient. But 60% one puts goes a long way in keeping one safe.

Our government failed us in providing security does not mean we should fail ourselves in giving ourselves security.

N:B for those emotional train wrecks that will come at me with "I am just a rape apologist" should ask themselves this question "what happened when I was in a place I was not supposed to be and in the wrong time"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.