Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (10530 Views)

Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) / This Is What Will Happen To All Simps / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by TheCork(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kenplay:
This simps are ruining are our society, the redpill is working but the rate of simp men in the society is still 90%.we need to do something, our society is falling apart. Where is the pride and dignity of the men folks?

A guy doing a public proposal to marry a girl and even publicly begging her to accept his proposal. Men have lost it, the F gender folks are now so entiletled because the knows simps are everywhere.

One just posted this morning about what to do about his double dating girlfriend, I felt like smatching my phone on the floor then I remember its a 50k phone. Men has lost control, the f gender has taken over. We now do the complain while the do the control. In that same thread one useless guy told him to just stick around and enjoy the punna, WTF!!! Is this how low the men folks have been reduce to?

How can a man spend his time schooling and hustling and after he succeded and meet a girl will now tell the girl “Am lucky to find a girl like you", what nonsense, she suppose to be lucky to find and not the other way round. I see men hustling and sweating just to bring the spoils of war of their hustle at the feet of a woman. A man will succeed and abandon his parents and siblings but all his hustling is going to a bitch. What is happening?

A girl will post on social media and the simp cartel will give her 1000 comment and like within 5 minute with comments like you are pretty, bla bla bla even flooding their inbox with useless messages. Where have the pride and dignity of men gone to? What happened to the dignity of manhood? What is happening?

Bro if u want to erect society truss me, is easy...just show us naaked womens dancing or fighting wrestling & truss me ..all mens *kondo* will be erect. Mine including! cheesy
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by fredwill1357(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Kenplay post=90429966] SIMPs are destroying our society but not through any of the means you posted, they do it by passing on and supporting anti men laws just to get female validation when they get into influential positions in the society, especially government positions and then through fighting for women even when she is wrong and when they don't even know what transpired.

I read on quora about an idiotic male that stabbed his fellow man to death because he saw her beating his girlfriend, the idiot is in jail now and the girl he was fighting for said she was only having an argument with her boyfriend. I have no problems with SIMPs until they start making life difficult for us, SIMPs makes the real men more valuable, the rarer something is, the more value it has, SIMPs don't make getting women hard, in fact they make it easier, but all the same, they do more harm than good, this people are ready to fight and kill you just to appear as good to a woman.
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by SimeonOTC(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Zabiboy:

Nice thread...
You guys have said it all....
I'v stopped getting myself worked up bcz of simps...Once i meet/notice anyone, i'll just ask if he has time to read one or two pdf's...If he says yes, i pass him The Rational Male and The manipulated Man...The ball is then in his court..
Gone are the days when i have time to be proving myself or proving the redpill to a matured man
pls can you pass the pdf to me?
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Zabiboy: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
SimeonOTC:

pls can you pass the pdf to me?

Alternatively, check Pdfdrive dot com or libgen dot lc....it's not up to 5MB or so for the two combined...
If i ask for your email to send it, i might forget because i'm occupied...
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by DonEvarest(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Zabiboy:

Alternatively, check Pdfdrive dot com or libgen dot lc....it's not up to 5MB or so for the two combined...
If i ask for your email to send it, i might forget because i'm occupied...
please can I get the Rationale Male by Rollo Tomassi... I've been looking for it to no avail.

My email is evarest.nnaedozie.3@gmail.com
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Panda7(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
if you eliminate all the simps in the world the world will fall off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.