Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (10484 Views)

Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) / This Is What Will Happen To All Simps / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by kingkoboko: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Simple! Jst force simps 2read THE RATIONAL MALE by Rollo Tomassi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Freelane33:
Lol it’s okay ... but if there is no simps how will the sharp girls and guys eat ? Do you even know the meaning of the word simps ? It’s not pointing to one gender : simps means a silly or foolish person.it can either be a man or woman ? If there are no maggots how will fish feed and if there is populace how will the government generate money ? So for every life to be up to what it is you must have a simps directly or indirectly . During schools day when kids lie to parents about book prices. Parents pay . The simphood comes in directly or indirectly . Let’s people leave their life and face whatever the consequence it’s for them to face . Ain’t supporting no simps , simphood , redpill, redpillers and mysognist . Live my life how I structured it and how God want it to be because you can’t cheat nature
May be the pastors and imams should also stop preaching to people about God and sins and let the people live their lives .. dick you must not always comment, you don’t have knowledge of what we are talking about on this thread. Being a simp is a sin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by pansophist(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
On the good side, the world is in dare need of truly masculine men, and if you are one, the dating scene is easier than ever. Just make sure you are putting yourself and your sophistication out there in the best possible light, and you will thank the simps for their existence, for they have make the terrain a free ride for the men that are doing it right.

If you know any good friend with at least 10k organic followers on Instagram, You will be shocked that the game plays in the opposite direction. Women chase them. When I was in uni, I was so much into fitness, I had over 50k followers then, I had women messaging me from all over the world, and I could get a taste of what your average woman enjoys. I was pursuing my interest in full force then, organizing different fitness classes, and traveling around the continent. My goal then was not even to chase women, but they came naturally because my lifestyle was appealing. After I found a quality woman I wanna settle down with, and graduated from uni, I dumped Instagram lifestyle and closed my account and started a business.

Men create the lifestyle, and women integrate into the lifestyle men create. The women simps disgrace themselves chasing are not hard to get, but only if one is doing the right thing. Traditionally, men chase excellence, and women chase excellent men. Of course, a woman can, and should also chase excellent, but regardless of her accomplishment, a woman will always go for excellent men, and that is good. The problem is that society has eliminated the culture of ''rite of passage'' for men. Men these days grow up confused, with no clearcut path of how to transform from boys to men, which will make them confident and attractive to females. Women know what they have to do, but men have to figure out what they have to do. Lots of men have not found their platform to shine in their glory, and that makes them a simp whose only usefulness to women is a constant supply of cash, ego boost, emotional tampon, social media hyping from likes to comments, and the ever-dreaded cash pig.

If you are a simp reading this, go and chase excellence, and women will come. Chasing women is not excellence, it's not a goal, and it is not honorable. It is pathetic, and if I see any of my friends doing that rubbish, I cut them off. It is a domain for losers. If you watch old Nigerian movies, you will see that the most beautiful girls are always waiting at the village square during tribal fights, to advertise themselves to the winner, so he could wife them up. Women basically wait at the finish line to hang out with the winners, and you should start playing to win, to be chased, and to be valued. Beautiful women are everywhere, and they need someone for intimacy like you too. Women are more sensitive to status than men. For men, being a good woman and moderately attractive is enough to attract a man, but for women, it is different.

90 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Newguyhere: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
I think we need to introduce and enforce western family law in Nigeria.
If we do that, more men will be ripped off in divorce courts and this in turn will curb simping. grin

it will also give rise to alot of mgtow and redpill men which is good for the society as these men will educate other guys on female nature.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by stanliwise(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Freelane33:
The last time I checked I don’t see any simps in this universe all I believe is that people are just living the best they can . You can’t force your way of life on other negro or bitch . Just live your life the way you wanna no offense so that you won’t regret not doing things you wanna do because people will say why did you do it . Live your life to your best
”Simps” as the redpillers call it are men who please ladies just so they would be liked. It’s not a good feeling even for them though. They themselves wish they could understand women.

They suffer a lot from women since they are drained mentally and materially. I was in their shoes long ago until I later wisen up.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by KindleDesigner(f): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kenplay:
This simps are ruining are our society, the redpill is working but the rate of simp men in the society is still 90%.we need to do something, our society is falling apart. Where is the pride and dignity of the men folks?

A guy doing a public proposal to marry a girl and even publicly begging her to accept his proposal. Men have lost it, the F gender folks are now so entiletled because the knows simps are everywhere.

One just posted this morning about what to do about his double dating girlfriend, I felt like smatching my phone on the floor then I remember its a 50k phone. Men has lost control, the f gender has taken over. We now do the complain while the do the control. In that same thread one useless guy told him to just stick around and enjoy the punna, WTF!!! Is this how low the men folks have been reduce to?

How can a man spend his time schooling and hustling and after he succeded and meet a girl will now tell the girl “Am lucky to find a girl like you", what nonsense, she suppose to be lucky to find and not the other way round. I see men hustling and sweating just to bring the spoils of war of their hustle at the feet of a woman. A man will succeed and abandon his parents and siblings but all his hustling is going to a bitch. What is happening?

A girl will post on social media and the simp cartel will give her 1000 comment and like within 5 minute with comments like you are pretty, bla bla bla even flooding their inbox with useless messages. Where have the pride and dignity of men gone to? What happened to the dignity of manhood? What is happening?

I can’t stop laughing. This shït is so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
I opened Twitter this morning look at what I saw trending. Lol open that trend and you will be surprised how foolish majority of boys on Twitter are and how entitled the females are.

7 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by emmaodet: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Newguyhere:
If we do that, more men will be ripped off in divorce courts and this in turn will curb simping. grin

it will also give rise to alot of mgtow and redpill men which is good for the society as these men will educate other guys on female nature.

grin
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by kalufelix(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
If only the simps know how irritating and disgusting they appear before the real women...whom secretly dreads on his weakness and lack of esteem. When the f gender says they want a gentle man they are just reminding men to be gentle. The simps thought gentility should be the default mode. No dignity whatsoever. They deserve to be stoned to death.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Funny thread grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by pansophist(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
kalufelix:
They deserve to be stoned to death.

Guy calm na, wetin sef, you wicked o. To be simp no be crime na cry

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kenplay:

Apart from redpill, cant this men atleast just have common sense and uphold some pride and dignity?
No they can't because they weren't taught. Men aren't trained to have Dignity, self respect, self worth , common sense or pride. They learn it through bitter experiences while some don't till they die.

When I first came across Redpill, I misunderstood and hated it but when I took my time to read more about it, I got the silent message it passes, of course like other ideologies there will be extremists who will take things too far but the message with the real Redpill is a necessity in Nigeria. And it will help a lot of sanely practiced.

Truth is there's nothing sexy about a SIMP. However I must define what a simp is to me to avoid being misquoted. A Simp is a guy who pours at the sight of anything in skirt, a desperate attention seeker who needs validations as little as a pat on the back from a female to feel human. A Simp to me is one who tries too hard just to get laid and one with no self control and isn't comfortable in his own skin. Unfortunately this is the definition of Typical Nigerian Man. And there is nothing sexy about HIM. Not that I blame him though, he is moulded by his society that way.

If Redpill can be preached sanely with no extreme ,it will be of great impact in the society. Because the truth is, Women are no longer at that position society used to have them. Women have evolved and with the way things are only the fittest will survive.

BTW, I will continue to call out fake alpha males and redpillers like I call out fake Feminists. Me, ehn I hate attaches grin grin And they are plenty on Nl grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Justbehave(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Newguyhere:

Correct. This will help to reset their brains.

10 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by thatsleepboy1: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Just another thing entirely. I'm gradually graduating from the simp college. All thanks to kingzaddy here on NL cos since I joined this forum, I've been receiving sense and I only have to patronize iLegend for his book as I've patronized kingzaddy too so that I'll finally be free from their shackles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
FROGMAN101:

You killed it with this reply. Bless!

Arwu you are welcome.
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by angelfallz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kenplay:
This simps are ruining are our society, the redpill is working but the rate of simp men in the society is still 90%.we need to do something, our society is falling apart. Where is the pride and dignity of the men folks?

A guy doing a public proposal to marry a girl and even publicly begging her to accept his proposal. Men have lost it, the F gender folks are now so entiletled because the knows simps are everywhere.

One just posted this morning about what to do about his double dating girlfriend, I felt like smatching my phone on the floor then I remember its a 50k phone. Men has lost control, the f gender has taken over. We now do the complain while the do the control. In that same thread one useless guy told him to just stick around and enjoy the punna, WTF!!! Is this how low the men folks have been reduce to?

How can a man spend his time schooling and hustling and after he succeded and meet a girl will now tell the girl “Am lucky to find a girl like you", what nonsense, she suppose to be lucky to find and not the other way round. I see men hustling and sweating just to bring the spoils of war of their hustle at the feet of a woman. A man will succeed and abandon his parents and siblings but all his hustling is going to a bitch. What is happening?

A girl will post on social media and the simp cartel will give her 1000 comment and like within 5 minute with comments like you are pretty, bla bla bla even flooding their inbox with useless messages. Where have the pride and dignity of men gone to? What happened to the dignity of manhood? What is happening?

If you read this book The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi you would understand that SIMPS are not going anywhere anytime soon. There is an entire system in place to make sure that men become SIMPS. Although that system is not yet prevalent in our society, it is however, slowly gaining hold.
For me the 2 best things that can be done are:
1. Make sure that real men are in positions of power(Legislature, Executive and Judiciary) this would help make sure that laws are balanced and fair towards everyone in our society.
2. Educate men and young boys as much as possible, the biggest problem we have is that we take our cues from the western world, western media, western laws, the west is saturated with weak men who put women on a pedestal, that is why their laws out rightly favour women.

This is Rollo Tomassi's twitter handle @RationalMale
This is his website https://therationalmale.com/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Drfernandez(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
No they can't because they weren't taught. Men aren't trained to have Dignity, self respect, self worth , common sense or pride. They learn it through bitter experiences while some don't till they die.

When I first came across Redpill, I misunderstood and hated it but when I took my time to read more about it, I got the silent message it passes, of course like other ideologies there will be extremists who will take things too far but the message with the real Redpill is a necessity in Nigeria. And it will help a lot of sanely practiced.

Truth is there's nothing sexy about a SIMP. However I must define what a simp is to me to avoid being misquoted. A Simp is a guy who pours at the sight of anything in skirt, a desperate attention seeker who needs validations as little as a pat on the back from a female to feel human. A Simp to me is one who tries too hard just to get laid and one with no self control and isn't comfortable in his own skin. Unfortunately this is the definition of Typical Nigerian Man. And there is nothing sexy about HIM. Not that I blame him though, he is moulded by his society that way.

If Redpill can be preached sanely with no extreme ,it will be of great impact in the society. Because the truth is, Women are no longer at that position society used to have them. Women have evolved and with the way things are only the fittest will survive.

BTW, I will continue to call out fake alpha males and redpillers like I call out fake Feminists. Me, ehn I hate attaches grin grin And they are plenty on Nl grin

What is this nonsense: " Men aren't trained to have Dignity, self respect, self worth , common sense or pride."

The way people like you write nonsense with boldness is nauseating. Unfortunately, people like you are many in this forum.

And this too: "Me, ehn I hate attaches" In my short stay in this forum, you are one of the people I know that no sensible person will take serious because pretence is written all over you.

22 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
chiommy123:
what's wrong in treating others the way you want to be treated? truely parents have failed in their duties. anybody that mentions redpill should be arrested cos they're indirectly supporting rape
SHM
Redpill isn't supporting rape rather has some positive effect towards rape. Think about it, if through redpill men learn self control and self value wouldn't that curb frustrations and urge to rape . If through redpill Men learn that a pussy is just pussy and nothing special about it, won't it curb the need to engage in crimes just to impress Women?
If through redpill Men learn self worth , won't it give them more focus than chasing holes around
If through redpill Men work on their sexual orientations,the demand for prostitutes will go down thereby leading to eradicating prostitution.
If through redpill Men learn to value their money more, then their families will enjoy them more and side chicks will fade.
If through redpill Men learn to hold into their money, Women will work. The economy will grow and we will have a sane society.

Redpill isn't all bad if practiced wisely. Think about it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by angelfallz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Freelane33:
The last time I checked I don’t see any simps in this universe all I believe is that people are just living the best they can . You can’t force your way of life on other negro or bitch . Just live your life the way you wanna no offense so that you won’t regret not doing things you wanna do because people will say why did you do it . Live your life to your best

Lol maybe you're a SIMP yourself, since you said you can't see SIMPS. your orientation of yourself, society, women and how the dynamics of relationships work needs to change for you to truly start seeing SIMPS.
you can start by reading this book, The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi. By the time you're done you may start seeing the SIMPS even you yourself may realise you are a SIMP. i say may because some men are hell bent on being SIMPS that they actively reject the truth.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Drfernandez:

What is this nonsense: " Men aren't trained to have Dignity, self respect, self worth , common sense or pride."

The way people like you write nonsense with boldness is nauseting. Unfortunately, people like you are many in this forum.

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Drfernandez:

The way people like you write nonsense with boldness is nauseting. Unfortunately, people like you are many in this forum.

Ahhhh emotional one... grin grin

Uncle it's the truth nah... Just as women are trained to be depending barbie Men are trained to be money making machine, loose entities. Your lives according to the society ought to revolve around women and your reward is Sex. You aren't trained to respect your body or value it You are or were program to see Women as beings you should fight for, die for and loose all for.

But for education and exposure that's how many of you live without you seeing any wrong in it. That's the ugly reality nah. grin

I saw your last paragraph later, lol... That's your problem oooo. If you don't understand that there are fake beings who will just join on bandwagon to claim what they are not. Those are who I'm referring to. BTW you don't have to take me serious, Who cares? grin Do I even know you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by kalufelix(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
pansophist:

Guy calm na, wetin sef, you wicked o. To be simp no be crime na cry
I read so many hot topics here from the sideline.. But for this i had to login for the first time in two weeks despite having a faulty keypad. How can you command her respect when you show signs of having no life without her. There should be a difference when a woman is dealing with a woman and when she is dealing with a man. Simping is a serious crime and breach of conduct.

16 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by angelfallz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingkoboko:

The thing is, you can't force it. Even Rollo Tomassi admits this in his book, THE RATIONAL MALE. Men would have to accept it on their own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Omar09(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
bukatyne:

How does redpill indirectly support rape?

Nne biko help me ask her. Sometimes it will touch some people in their head to be stup1d

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by ElasmoBranchii(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingkoboko:
I learnt many things from that book.

The problem is some guys are uninformed (society has programmed them to behave that way) and don't like to read. If you have the book pass it down to your male friends that can help a lot.

But I recommend you read

masculineprinciple..com/2015/03/the-masculine-principle-table-of.html?m=1

before The Rational Male.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by angelfallz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
pansophist:
On the good side, the world is in dare need of truly masculine men, and if you are one, the dating scene is easier than ever. Just make sure you are putting yourself and your sophistication out there in the best possible light, and you will thank the simps for their existence, for they have make the terrain a free ride for the men that are doing it right.

If you know any good friend with at least 10k organic followers on Instagram, You will be shocked that the game plays in the opposite direction. Women chase them. When I was in uni, I was so much into fitness, I had over 50k followers then, I had women messaging me from all over the world, and I could get a taste of what your average woman enjoys. I was pursuing my interest in full force then, organizing different fitness classes, and traveling around the continent. My goal then was not even to chase women, but they came naturally because my lifestyle was appealing. After I found a quality woman I wanna settle down with, and graduated from uni, I dumped Instagram lifestyle and closed my account and started a business.

Men create the lifestyle, and women integrate into the lifestyle men create. The women simps disgrace themselves chasing are not hard to get, but only if one is doing the right thing. Traditionally, men chase excellence, and women chase excellent men. Of course, a woman can, and should also chase excellent, but regardless of her accomplishment, a woman will always go for excellent men, and that is good. The problem is that society has eliminated the culture of ''rite of passage'' for men. Men these days grow up confused, with no clearcut path of how to transform from boys to men, which will make them confident and attractive to females. Women know what they have to do, but men have to figure out what they have to do. Lots of men have not found their platform to shine in their glory, and that makes them a simp whose only usefulness to women is a constant supply of cash, ego boost, emotional tampon, social media hyping from likes to comments, and the ever-dreaded cash pig.

If you are a simp reading this, go and chase excellence, and women will come. Chasing women is not excellence, it's not a goal, and it is not honorable. It is pathetic, and if I see any of my friends doing that rubbish, I cut them off. It is a domain for losers. If you watch old Nigerian movies, you will see that the most beautiful girls are always waiting at the village square during tribal fights, to advertise themselves to the winner, so he could wife them up. Women basically wait at the finish line to hang out with the winners, and you should start playing to win, to be chased, and to be valued. Beautiful women are everywhere, and they need someone for intimacy like you too. Women are more sensitive to status than men. For men, being a good woman and moderately attractive is enough to attract a man, but for women, it is different.

GOD BLESS YOU!!
Men create the lifestyle, and women integrate into the lifestyle men create.
I am so happy that there are quite a few men out there that understand themselves and what they want in life.
i am also happy about that particular quote because for a long time i feel like i have been shouting the same thing, in the middle of an empty space, but only a few men are listening or no man is listening.

this nairaland post below also goes further about that quote, you are both saying the same thing but the guy in that post went into details.
https://www.nairaland.com/5693224/what-men-must-ensure-successful
you can also read, THE RATIONAL MALE by Rollo Tomassi. it is a great book.

7 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Omar09(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
To add to what op said, it is this their simping that causes a lot of damage in these men so called life. Let's take for instance rape, most rape don't just happen like that. 70% do happen because the simp has spent a lot on the said girl's head and couldn't get the cookie. Look I'm not saying because you spent on a girl you must have sex with her, no! It's her choice to sleep with you like it was your choice to spend on her. Many simps spend on their girls even girls whom they have not entered an exclusive relationship with the mindset of (if I make her happy enough, she might have sex with me) validation. And when things don't go as planned, they result to having sex with the girl by force (that is whether she likes it or not) could be through forceful rape, drugging or however they want to. Coercion isn't left out too.

If only they will learn that their ain't nothing special about the pussy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nezzjnr: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nuel4:
I opened Twitter this morning look at what I saw trending. Lol open that trend and you will be surprised how foolish majority of boys on Twitter are and how entitled the females are.
The amount of simps on Twitter are just way too much

12 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by angelfallz(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Newguyhere:

That is a big fat NO!
You have very little understanding of what western divorce laws do to men. If you did understand it, you would have never suggested it as a means to curb SIMPing
Be careful what you wish for, the story of Emmanuel Eboue should be a warning to men like you, that think western divorce laws a good.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/emmanuel-eboue-loses-life-savings-properties-wife-following-bitter-divorce/

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Omar09(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
pansophist:

I'm other words which is simpler and is the words of the great wise man Future: CHASE THE CHECK, NEVER CHASE A BITCH

10 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by GeneralPula: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
pansophist:

Confameto. 100%

As a man, you need to chase prosperity, not women..

Life will greatly reward any man that is prosper. Of which all all the rewards, women will be the easiest.

You’ll have them till you get tired because they won’t stop coming your way/wanting you.

Women don’t mind sending you nude just to get your first attention. It’s what most Instagram girls do, that’s why you see different nude pics getting leaked. Even actress are not excluded, nah them worst pass.

Olamide talk ham say Instagram girls wan kill ham with nudes. Naira Marley talk ham. I can only imagine the kind DM wey Davido, Wizkid go dey receive per day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) / A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.