Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (10542 Views)

Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) / This Is What Will Happen To All Simps / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by saladinnoir: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
The truth is your daughter will certainly not like a simp. A simp is more like a man who has social acceptance problem(from women especially) and instead of working on himself he tries to behave calmly to people who pride over him so that he would be accepted. SIMPS are normal people with a poor social intelligence.

I disagree simps have excellent social intelligence, which is why they act the way they act because they pick up ques from society, let us be honest with ourselves if not for the internet 90% of redpill men will still be simping to different extent

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by 360clips: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maga no need pay!
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by InfinityFabric: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
We create a Simp Eradication Strike Team (SEST), over soldier!

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by efosky1246(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Arsenate:

There's just something really sneaky about you I can't place my finger on. Double faced sort of. I find it amazing some guys on here can't see you for who you truly are.

I guess you're looking for something along this line.

I find it hard to reconcile what she is saying here with what I thought she stands for.

But hey. It's a faceless forum, anyone can be whatever they want to be. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by stanliwise(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
saladinnoir:

I disagree simps have excellent social intelligence, which is why they act the way they act because they pick up ques from society, let us be honest with ourselves if not for the internet 90% of redpill men will still be simping to different extent
I don’t even know who redpill is. I learnt social intelligence(also know as street intelligence) through friends and through books. One is “The game”. You are mixing up social intelligence with pure intelligence. SIMPS are usually bright people who excel at other things other than social. They interact well with male partners but not same with female partners.
Don’t argue too much I was in their shoes before now and I understand exactly how they think.
They wanna speak with ladies and interact with them but they feel they have to act unnecessary nice to get female attention. And by this interaction I mean romantic type o. They usually have many female friends but not as romantic partners.

10 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by efosky1246(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Westernlove:
Even the older reasonable ladies knew this stuff has gotten out of hand and It wasn't worst like this during their own time. These days You can't even say Hi to an average naija girl, She'll just start to feel like a demi-god because there are lots of unanswered messages In her Inbox and It won't stop coming In, A lot of Male beings have lost It honestly, Men has no dignity again....

Have you ever wondered it could be that you aren't a high value man yourself, and not because of simps as you are made to believe?

If you're the type of man women desires. No matter the amount of attention she gets from other males around her. Just a Hi and she will open her thirty-two teeth like flashlight. I suppose your redpill gods should have taught you this as well, or you have not been promoted into that class yet?

I'll keep saying it. majority of you guys that claim redpill on the internet are losers in real life, not all, but majority.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by InfinityFabric: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

Stop supporting nonsense dick head.. May be we should also leave arm robbers and rapist alone because that is how they also decide to leave their lives. Being a simp is a crime too.
You know killing people with comment like this is also a crime.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
efosky1246:

I guess you're looking for something along this line.

I find it hard to reconcile what she is saying here with what I thought she stands for.

But hey. It's a faceless forum, anyone can be whatever they want to be. smiley
If you don't see the correlation between the what I wrote in that screenshot and what I wrote here then I'm sorry to tell you that you really need to work on your mental capability.

I'm happy though that after taking your time to search for something"implicating" or "contradicting" that post is all you could come up with. This goes a long way to tell you lots that you are only suffering from selective comprehension and you will only see what you want to see.

Now I will address this once, My posts here aren't for everyone,they are for those who can comprehend more than ABC writings so you may have to come with your brain while trying to understand them neither do I post here to please anyone. As much as I like to air my opinion, I allow people to air theirs too and I don't hold people at gunpoint to agree with me. So If you feel threatened or triggered you may want to question your own emotional intelligence. I write what I write and I stand by it.

So you all either learn to counter my opinions logically or you learn to avoid them. Because you little conspiracy theories here won't work. Good Night!
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by COOL10(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
All simps? Lol,that's almost impossible

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by efosky1246(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
If you don't see the correlation between the what I wrote in that screenshot and what I wrote here then I'm sorry to tell you that you really need to work on your mental capability.

I'm happy though that after taking your time to search for something"implicating" or "contradicting" that post is all you could come up with. This goes a long way to tell you lots that you are only suffering from selective comprehension and you will only see what you want to see.

Now I will address this once, My posts here aren't for everyone,they are for those who can comprehend more than ABC writings so you may have to come with your brain while trying to understand them neither do I post here to please anyone. As much as I like to air my opinion, I allow people to air theirs too and I don't hold people at gunpoint to agree with me. So If you feel threatened or triggered you may want to question your own emotional intelligence. I write what I write and I stand by it.

So you all either learn to counter my opinions logically or you learn to avoid them. Because you little conspiracy theories here won't work. Good Night!

"Conspiracy theories"? because of who?. You're not worth engaging with, reason why I did not quote you.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
efosky1246:

"Conspiracy theories"? because of who?. You're not worth engaging with, reason why I did not quote you.

Good night.
I am one who is important enough for you to Dig through her posts in search of something to "PIN DOWN" .
One You can stoop low enough to gossip about than confront . That's who I am to you!

do you know why I hardly take you all serious enough to react to your banters? It's because most of you can hardly think.

Well enjoy this reply, it will be the last. grin
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Zabiboy: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2020

Nice thread...
You guys have said it all....
I'v stopped getting myself worked up bcz of simps...Once i meet/notice anyone, i'll just ask if he has time to read one or two pdf's...If he says yes, i pass him The Rational Male and The manipulated Man...The ball is then in his court..
Gone are the days when i have time to be proving myself or proving the redpill to a matured man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Westernlove: 1:51am On Jun 09, 2020
efosky1246:

Have you ever wondered it could be that you aren't a high value man yourself, and not because of simps as you are made to believe?

If you're the type of man women desires. No matter the amount of attention she gets from other males around her. Just a Hi and she will open her thirty-two teeth like flashlight. I suppose your redpill gods should have taught you this as well, or you have not been promoted into that class yet?

I'll keep saying it. majority of you guys that claim redpill on the internet are losers in real life, not all, but majority.

In as much as you are trying to prove a point. But you still have a lot to learn when It comes to female beings, Most especially Nigerian female beings. I can see It all over your handwriting. Until then......Ciao....

6 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by MFerrara(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Flash news: the vast majority of women are entitled as hell wherever you go. Laugh as much as you want but it's a common myth around here that women from around the Gulf of Guinea are way more traditional than Western women. Guess the people saying that are wrong undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Odoogu(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Kenplay:

Apart from redpill, cant this men atleast just have common sense and uphold some pride and dignity?

in most cases those simping do it for obvious selfish reasons
we all know... so bro this guy's won't apply common sense and they will throw every iota of pride away.

only matured ladies would be able to discern btwn "just compliment" and "simp compliment"

5 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by ElasmoBranchii(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Ariza:

I believe in Fairness. In all dealings be fair, no one should be used. As for masculine attributes I consider toxic... Toxicity isn't a gender thing to me. Both genders can be toxic, perhaps you may want to rephrase your question.

I will rephrase my question. What part of the redpill do you consider extreme/toxic.
And do you regard it toxic to the individual or to the society.

You already know the redpill is a response to what feminism has evolved into.

It might seem counterintuitive but there is nothing like extreme redpill. The redpill is the redpill. But I desire to know what teachings of the redpill you don't quite resonate with.

"
There is only Game and the degree to which you accept it
and are comfortable in using
it in the context that you
define.
" — Rollo Tomassi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Odoogu(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2020
Westernlove:
Even the older reasonable ladies knew this stuff has gotten out of hand and It wasn't worst like this during their own time. These days You can't even say Hi to an average naija girl, She'll just start to feel like a demi-god because there are lots of unanswered messages In her Inbox and It won't stop coming In, A lot of Male beings have lost It honestly, Men has no dignity again....

as history relates it, from every available source, the only man who didn't need to at least woo or accost a woman was Adam grin.. and he dotted verily on her(Eve).
my point is women have always craved it and men have always provided it... how many guys here haven't at one time or the other tried to get the attention of a female( girl, lady, woman) on nairaland? not so many I guess.
(talking as a male) we guys should know when we are wanted, appreciated, loved etc so as not to continue this narrative as you have stated above. even if you Build yourself up, stand correctly, you are your own boss and you loaded with "substance" you still gonna crave for "that girls" attention.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Odoogu(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2020
stanliwise:
The truth is your daughter will certainly not like a simp. A simp is more like a man who has social acceptance problem(from women especially) and instead of working on himself he tries to behave calmly to people who pride over him so that he would be accepted. SIMPS are normal people with a poor social intelligence.
bro this is not correct...
simps are socially intelligent and they most likely know more about women of this age than you can imagine.
tell your daughter no to judge a book by its cover, if not simps will uncover her in no time.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by stanliwise(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Odoogu:

bro this is not correct...
simps are socially intelligent and they most likely know more about women of this age than you can imagine.
tell your daughter no to judge a book by its cover, if not simps will uncover her in no time.

Bro stop telling me what I know jare... Didn’t I tell you I was like them before?.
Then I didn’t understand that ladies like men who behave confident and don’t see a girl any preferential to his needs. He respect himself as much as he can respect any girl. Girls are in the business of trying to play princess on any guy they come across, they are looking out for a prince not an admirer.
So as a guy the most important thing is to understand that your self respect comes first before any girl and this means you never put any female nor male in high horse no matter how beautiful they look.
Me per se don’t go extreme in treating women badly just like how some male folks go to the extreme.
I treat women with respect but not above my own. If I like a girl, I study her and find a suitable method/plans of approach and then I jovially make my intentions known without doing such girl any weird favour and putting her on the pedestal. If she sync with me then so it goes, if not then I maintain my lane. Simple

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by czarr(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Ariza:
I am one who is important enough for you to Dig through her posts in search of something to "PIN DOWN" .
One You can stoop low enough to gossip about than confront . That's who I am to you!

do you know why I hardly take you all serious enough to react to your banters? It's because most of you can hardly think.

Well enjoy this reply, it will be the last. grin
Your education is a waste.....you're not as intelligent as you'd like to believe.

you're writeup is full of contradictions....while struggling to sound intelligent you ended up making a f00l of yourself.

That would be all for now.

12 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Zabiboy: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2020

INSYD LIFE

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by lukui: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2020
If a guy is begging a lady before he fxcks her he is a simp, nobody talks about that everybody say its normal

But if a lady gets raped by a guy whether a simp or not, everybody starts shouting.

Typical society!!! Welcome everyone!!!

Lol!!!
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Westernlove: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2020
efosky1246:

Lol MUMU.....

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by efosky1246(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol MUMU.....

Second time you are quoting that one comment. Goes to show how pained you really are.

Loser!
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Op cry me a river or better still get a job, ranting like a wounded lion will not change anything. I know guys like you, online you an alpha male, offline you are the simp you so much complain. Cry me a river!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Westernlove: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2020
efosky1246:

Second time you are quoting that one comment. Goes to show how pained you really are.

Loser!

Yeah I quoted It when I got back from work late In the midnight that day, I was so exhausted and my eyes were heavy. So that was the reason why I couldn't give you proper funeral lol......Here you have It now Mumu.....

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Odoogu(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Joycekkh:
Op cry me a river or better still get a job, ranting like a wounded lion will not change anything. I know guys like you, online you an alpha male, offline you are the simp you so much complain. Cry me a river!!!

grin grin cry me a river! Oya Op.. we dey wait your flood of tears.
this is an humble request.
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

I will rephrase my question. What part of the redpill do you consider extreme/toxic.
And do you regard it toxic to the individual or to the society.

You already know the redpill is a response to what feminism has evolved into.

It might seem counterintuitive but there is nothing like extreme redpill. The redpill is the redpill. But I desire to know what teachings of the redpill you don't quite resonate with.

"
There is only Game and the degree to which you accept it
and are comfortable in using
it in the context that you
define.
" — Rollo Tomassi.
People make movements or form ideologies not the other way round, people determine how and how far an ideology is practiced.Redpill itself isn't toxic, at least to my understanding of it. The motive is not toxic either however it can be made toxic if practiced by people with no understanding of it or people who are just plainly narrow-minded.

Just like religious fanatics take religion to the extreme, like we have lots of men-haters hiding under feminism some can as well hide under Redpill to display their misogynistic nature. That's when such movement is made toxic. It could be toxic to both individual and society.

Lol Rollo Tomassi is right. And you are only confirming my points with that quote. The game (redpill) is only a game. It is what it is. You the player determines how and how well you want it played. Meaning Redpill is only Redpill, You determine how much you take and it's effect on you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by ElasmoBranchii(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ariza:

Lol Rollo Tomassi is right. And you are only confirming my points with that quote. The game (redpill) is only a game. It is what it is. You the player determines how and how well you want it played. Meaning Redpill is only Redpill, You determine how much you take and it's effect on you.

Bam! Very good.
My problem was with this your initial comment and i quote

"If Redpill can be preached sanely with no extreme, it will be of great impact in the society"

I mistook it as you insinuating a good/dark side of the redpill.

Yes there will be people who will try to mask their dark personalities with the redpill. The redpill should be taught all the same.

When you train a person to use a gun, you have control over what they do with the gun while still in training.
What they do right after, that you have no control over. But you teach them to protect themselves.

5 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Olawrites: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Zabiboy:

Nice thread...
You guys have said it all....
I'v stopped getting myself worked up bcz of simps...Once i meet/notice anyone, i'll just ask if he has time to read one or two pdf's...If he says yes, i pass him The Rational Male and The manipulated Man...The ball is then in his court..
Gone are the days when i have time to be proving myself or proving the redpill to a matured man

Send me the PDF.

writersden05@gmail.com
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by GeeMos: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Westernlove:
OP this thing has gotten out of hand thank you think, You see most of those Male Kids born between 1995 to early 2000s are almost useless generation. If you open their brain, Na only how to pursue and Spend for Girls full there. Mind you, We have very Useless Married Men born between 60's & 80's In abundance as well, They are mostly the ones doing the Chasing and Spoiling those Brats and Less I forget about the Idiots who completely destroyed their life and changed their orientation for bad.....Yahoo Yahoo Idiots. Oh boy those Idiots did Damages to Nigerian Females no be small.......I perfectly know what Is currently going In this Shiiithole Society. I can't beg anybody or chase you or entice you with my money for relationship.. I'do rather give It up.....

I beg to differ, that it's the younger generation. What about all those agbaya sugar daddies who will be crawling for a girl their niece's or daughter's age mate, buying them gadgets, cars and renting apartments for them. They place these girls on a pedestal, hence these girls tend to look down on guys their age. Why won't they feel entitled?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

Bam! Very good.
My problem was with this your initial comment and i quote

"If Redpill can be preached sanely with no extreme, it will be of great impact in the society"

I mistook it as you insinuating a good/dark side of the redpill.

Yes there will be people who will try to mask their dark personalities with the redpill. The redpill should be taught all the same.

When you train a person to use a gun, you have control over what they do with the gun while still in training.
What they do right after, that you have no control over. But you teach them to protect themselves.
Yes it should be preached but True Redpill should. Ideas can be reformed, complicated and be taught for selfish reasons. That's my concern. So whoever is introduced to the game should play it with his brain and conscience.

That's what I meant in the post you misinterpreted. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? / Why Are Girls So Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.