Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? (3256 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:01am On Jun 09, 2020
fieryy:

To be honest, I do agree with some of the things he says. I just think sometimes he can be quite insensitive. You don't ask people sth. like 'Where's your God now?' etc. when they are hurting. Religion isn't just black and white after all. It has both its good and bad sides.

I HAVE NEVER SAID A THING LIKE THAT, UNLESS REACTING TO ANOTHER EXISTING REACTION.
INSTEAD OF GOING ON AND NAMING ME, KINDLY PROVE THAT YOU'RE CORRECT WITH YOUR CLAIMS.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 12:01am On Jun 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GLOATING? NOT ME. YOU CLEARLY HAVE THE WRONG PERSON AND I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CURRENT EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY.
No, fieryy does not have the wrong person!

Go get a mirror and look at the evidence instead of believing the caps in your head! You will find she has you.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Noooo..join them naa
since you are an all round all accepting and all knowing MUGU. You said you don't take religion and spiritually serious and now you're scared to join voodoo. And youre calling your own African tradition as bad as armed robbery.
See your hypocritical life.
Ewu ndi Jerusalem.

YOU'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Professorcplus(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I love her to the moon and heavens but one thing has been bothering me.
Her dad is a native doctor but she kept saying her and her mum are both christians. And they live in town while her dad relocated to village since 2014

Now today, were speculating how our marriage will be. She said she can never marry without her father's blessing. That she is the Ada and that's tradition.

Naaa!! Bumboclat me no wan hear dat!!!

How can a strong Catholic like me allow a native doctor to bless my marraiage?
This got me thinking that she is lying about not being part of her dad's fetish stuff.
To make it worse she is the only daughter and if my parents find out about her dad chaiii it won't be funny.
I really really really love this girl..she is the one everything is perfect just that her dad is native doctor
What should I do?
I'm I making a big deal out of the whole thing?
This issue has been ironed out in most Churches. Their answers will be...
1. Let them know you are a born again Christian. 2. Pray to God and let the Holy Spirit guide you.
3. God can save her father's soul through you.
4. Do not buy any abominable item in the list.
5. It's against child of God to worship manony.
6. If it's the will of God she will be your wife. Etc...

Sir, I don't know how strong your belief perseverance is. If you scale through the marriage ceremony, what about naming ceremony and other celebration...

Think about it. If you try compromise, you become an hypocrite. If you let go you might still face different challenges in another relationship.

Every relationship has it challenges. Face it or leave to face another one.

I believe you're a man. Gather the relevant family and have a deep discussion and your do's and don't till you both agree of a sactifactory agreement. Cheer
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

Go get a mirror and look at the evidence instead of believing the caps in your head! You will find she has you.

BRING EVIDENCE OR HIDE YOURSELF IN YOUR MAN-SKIRTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

Thank you! It's been going on for a while now and unfortunately the fonts he uses makes it difficult to skip. Some of his posts about theists are really insensitive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 12:08am On Jun 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BRING EVIDENCE OR HIDE YOURSELF IN YOUR MAN-SKIRTS.
View CAPSLOCKED's posts (9559)

Don't be lazy now. Go through them all one by one and get back to me when you are done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2020
fieryy:

Thank you! It's been going on for a while now and unfortunately the fonts he uses makes it difficult to skip. Some of his posts about theists are really insensitive!
I'm delighted you spoke up. I too have told him so many times, but he is the only one with a brain so his caps are locked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

View CAPSLOCKED's posts (9559)

Don't be lazy now. Go through them all one by one and get back to me when you are done.

CHIEF, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY LOG OFF OR GO BACK TO PRETENDING YOU'RE A 23 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHEN YOU SHOULD BE DRINKING NGWO WITH THE ELDERS IN MY VILLAGE.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2020
fieryy:

IF IT BOTHERS YOU, WHY NOT POINT OUT ONE? MAYBE THERE'S A THING FOR ME TO FIX? YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOTHING OUTSIDE THE DEAD GIRLS THREAD AND I UNDERSTAND. YOUR CONCLUSION IS NOT THE REALITY OF THINGS. THAT'S JUST IT.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

I'm delighted you spoke up. I too have told him so many times, but he is the only one with a brain so his caps are locked.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN THE POST YOU HAVE POINTED OUT. CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE LIVED IN THE NORTH FOR A MONTH ALONE KNOW MORE ABOUT THE MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH THAN YOU DO FROM OVERSEAS.
PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER. CAPSLOCKED IS NOT YOUR ENEMY. COMMON SENSE IS.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by SultanOfAbia: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Kenlinks546:
be careful oo Ogun stil de kill oo
him dey kill only for Nollywood movies
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 12:22am On Jun 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CHIEF, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY LOG OFF OR GO BACK TO PRETENDING YOU'RE A 23 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHEN YOU SHOULD BE DRINKING NGWO WITH THE ELDERS IN MY VILLAGE.
I hope the elders in your village drinking Ngwo are like the elders in mine. Please ask them to invite buda so I can tell them the sort of son that they have.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

I hope the elders in your village drinking Ngwo are like the elders in mine. Please ask them to invite buda so I can tell them the sort of son that they have.

I'M A MASSIVE DISSAPOINTMENT ALREADY SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. cheesy
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by SultanOfAbia: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF IT BOTHERS YOU, WHY NOT POINT OUT ONE? MAYBE THERE'S A THING FOR ME TO FIX? YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOTHING OUTSIDE THE DEAD GIRLS THREAD AND I UNDERSTAND. YOUR CONCLUSION IS NOT THE REALITY OF THINGS. THAT'S JUST IT.
u no dey tire to suffa, see as you dey every post on NL dey fight everybody. u no dey tire ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 12:26am On Jun 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M A MASSIVE DISSAPOINTMENT ALREADY SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. cheesy
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I HAVE NEVER SAID A THING LIKE THAT, UNLESS REACTING TO ANOTHER EXISTING REACTION.
INSTEAD OF GOING ON AND NAMING ME, KINDLY PROVE THAT YOU'RE CORRECT WITH YOUR CLAIMS.

I don't have to prove what both you and I know and since your fonts are eye-catching anyway, I'm sure a lot of people will be able to see through your hypocrisy. Being irreligious isn't and shouldn't be an excuse to being insensitive towards others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by illicit(m): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2020
What's wrong if her father treats native patients

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by roybanjo100(m): 2:04am On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Her dad is a native doctor but she kept saying her and her mum are both christians. And they live in town while her dad relocated to village since 2014

Now today, were speculating how our marriage will be. She said she can never marry without her father's blessing. That she is the Ada and that's tradition.

This got me thinking that she is lying about not being part of her dad's fetish stuff.
To make it worse she is the only daughter and if my parents find out about her dad chaiii it won't be funny.
I really really really love this girl..she is the one everything is perfect just that her dad is native doctor
What should I do?
hahahahaha.. You really really really really love the girl? wetin you expect before, you must love by force by fire, unless say her papa na fake herbalist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by frozen70(f): 2:23am On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

What should I do?

This one weak me

Trade with caution, if you want to pull out, use your head not your mouth

You can develop a nasty attitude to allow the relationship to fizzle out

If you want to marry her, you can go ahead but the thing about traditional matters it is a that your child or any child from her family may be the next dibia in future
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 2:41am On Jun 09, 2020
roybanjo100:
hahahahaha.. You really really really really love the girl? wetin you expect before, you must love by force by fire, unless say her papa na fake herbalist...

cheesy grin
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2020
illicit:
What's wrong if her father treats native patients
shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by SavageResponse(m): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

What should I do?

That means your love is not blind grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by GennyCheta(f): 4:53am On Jun 09, 2020
You love her but!!!!!!!

You are a strong Catholic and not a Christian.

The man will bless the marriage as a father and not a cheifpriest.

Keep giving silly excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by izzou(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2020
fieryy:

Well, I am an atheist, so what now? What exactly is your point? You claim you do not need religion to know how to treat your fellow humans. Agreed! 100%

However, I've stumbled upon a lot of your disgusting posts, where you gloat over the pain of others. Someone dies/gets raped and you think it's the right time to ask: 'Where was her God?! '. Frankly, your hypocrite self doesn't have any right whatsoever to tell others on what to rely on in order to treat their fellow human beings right.

You know him too well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Emekaossai(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

[b][b]So you respect the worshiping of idols??[/[/b]b]
Fake christians like you are the worst.

What I mean is that I respect everyone irrespective of their beliefs.
You the one that's a fake Christian here.
For crying out loud that's his daughter and as a father he's supposed to bless his daughters marriage not as native doctor but just a father's blessing.

You claim more Christian than Christ himself. Quit the relationship if you want. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by illicit(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

shocked cheesy

Yes now.

A doctor is a doctor, the man here treats native patients with native diseases by using native methods and procedure, hence why he is referred to as native doctor and not medical doctor because he doesn't have a degree but they are in the same profession, so he doesn't deserve to be castigated. He is human afterall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2020
fieryy:

I don't have to prove what both you and I know and since your fonts are eye-catching anyway, I'm sure a lot of people will be able to see through your hypocrisy. Being irreligious isn't and shouldn't be an excuse to being insensitive towards others.

I AM NEVER INSENSITIVE TO ANYTHING. THIS IS A BASELESS ACCUSATION AND NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO QUOTE ME WITH A POST OF MINE REJOICING OVER PEOPLE'S PAIN. YOU HAVE NO POINT.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by enochogaga(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Her father is blessing the marriage has her father not a native doctor blessing get dat bro. That is wat we call called father's blessing, that is nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2020
illicit:

Yes now.

A doctor is a doctor, the man here treats native patients with native diseases by using native methods and procedure, hence why he is referred to as native doctor and not medical doctor because he doesn't have a degree but they are in the same profession, so he doesn't deserve to be castigated. He is human afterall.
I do agree with you. My grandfather Basorun was a native doctor, as was Basorun my uncle who follwed him.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
frozen70:

This one weak me

Trade with caution, if you want to pull out, use your head not your mouth

You can develop a nasty attitude to allow the relationship to fizzle out

If you want to marry her, you can go ahead but the thing about traditional matters it is a that your child or any child from her family may be the next dibia in future
Which kind wahala be this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature / Marriage Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (video) / Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.