Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politicia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politicia (420 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politicia by MyCelebRichList: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politician

Nigerian politician, Hon Gabriel Collins Zegar has advised caution in promoting explicit content which he says influences rape.

According to him, most of the n*de contents out there cannot be stomached by everyone because some get influenced by such towards rape.

He shared on Facebook:

“I hope we can understand in this nation Nigeria that as much as we are saying #NoToRape there should be a system that promotes sexual education than those that clamour and merchandises the consumption of sexual contents.

“If we must keep promoting Nudity, explicity or any sexually provoking content, we must make sure it is to a populace that understands the language of #NoIsNo a populace that understands that I am nude does not mean I want sex, I am at your place or I am with you does not mean you can have my body, I am home alone does not mean I am ho**ny, I got you sexually aroused in whatever form does not mean we must have sex or you must have it with an innocent kid out there. There must be a system that brings the balance.

“It is high-time we understand that many among us are not like us, many lack self-control, many are insecure, many lack basic understanding, many are mad but few are roaming, but these special ones among us are accessing the same information we access (Uncontrolled sexual contents everywhere) even if their level of processing and understanding these information is way below.

“In most of the so called civilised nations, there is a balance, there are systems and programs that promotes sexual education, self awareness and sexual awareness, they record little or no over population, accurate database, please permit them to flaunt or promote Nudity as much as they like, they’ve got the system in place to tackle any repercussions.

“For us over here, take it as it may, Rape has been with us (This is a write for another day) Rape is with us and will always be with us, the only difference is the exposure it is getting at the moment. Rape is an act that is practiced in every part of the world, an act that leaves it’s victim with an everlasting scar, it is dehumanising and a stealer of self esteem, but it is also an act punishable by law. Rape like every other crime, will not end. Any nation who’s been able thus far to curb this destard act, is either keeping a strict law on decency (More like the Sharia) though there are lesser cases but this is a method not overally as effective as a society with strong platforms that promotes sexual education because in this system, many cases are swept under the carpet since victims won’t and can’t speak out, for fear of threats to their own lives, I presume this method as one oiled in hypocrisy.

“So let us say no to a system that permits Nudity without sexual education and sound awareness.

“If we must have rain, then we should learn to deal with the flood”.

Credit MyCelebRichList

Re: SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politicia by Vyzz: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
He is saying the hard truth

1 Like

Re: SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politicia by Daricon(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Absolute truth
Nigerians with haphazard knowledge are like rice and beans.... They are inseparable

1 Like

Re: SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politicia by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Thumb up to the politician dat made ds comment, he truly understood the system on which we live in as a Nigerians
Re: SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politicia by JohnOkolo: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2020
MyCelebRichList:
SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politician

Nigerian politician, Hon Gabriel Collins Zegar has advised caution in promoting explicit content which he says influences rape.

According to him, most of the n*de contents out there cannot be stomached by everyone because some get influenced by such towards rape.

He shared on Facebook:

“I hope we can understand in this nation Nigeria that as much as we are saying #NoToRape there should be a system that promotes sexual education than those that clamour and merchandises the consumption of sexual contents.

“If we must keep promoting Nudity, explicity or any sexually provoking content, we must make sure it is to a populace that understands the language of #NoIsNo a populace that understands that I am nude does not mean I want sex, I am at your place or I am with you does not mean you can have my body, I am home alone does not mean I am ho**ny, I got you sexually aroused in whatever form does not mean we must have sex or you must have it with an innocent kid out there. There must be a system that brings the balance.

“It is high-time we understand that many among us are not like us, many lack self-control, many are insecure, many lack basic understanding, many are mad but few are roaming, but these special ones among us are accessing the same information we access (Uncontrolled sexual contents everywhere) even if their level of processing and understanding these information is way below.

“In most of the so called civilised nations, there is a balance, there are systems and programs that promotes sexual education, self awareness and sexual awareness, they record little or no over population, accurate database, please permit them to flaunt or promote Nudity as much as they like, they’ve got the system in place to tackle any repercussions.

“For us over here, take it as it may, Rape has been with us (This is a write for another day) Rape is with us and will always be with us, the only difference is the exposure it is getting at the moment. Rape is an act that is practiced in every part of the world, an act that leaves it’s victim with an everlasting scar, it is dehumanising and a stealer of self esteem, but it is also an act punishable by law. Rape like every other crime, will not end. Any nation who’s been able thus far to curb this destard act, is either keeping a strict law on decency (More like the Sharia) though there are lesser cases but this is a method not overally as effective as a society with strong platforms that promotes sexual education because in this system, many cases are swept under the carpet since victims won’t and can’t speak out, for fear of threats to their own lives, I presume this method as one oiled in hypocrisy.

“So let us say no to a system that permits Nudity without sexual education and sound awareness.

“If we must have rain, then we should learn to deal with the flood”.

Credit MyCelebRichList

You have said it all. But emotions will not allow Nigerians to say it as it is

(1) (Reply)

Rejection / Finally, I Found Love / Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.