Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (76359 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by SavageResponse(m): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
IyaTola:
Not almost.We met on facebook as usual.We have been speaking for about three months. I usually travel to go shop for my store.You will never see a trace of this man anywhere.

He even said he wanted us to relocate to another country, but I notice he hardly pick his calls late at night .But i will be wondering, he will give me one excuse or the other.

So I went to Lagos we were suppose to meet up.I lodge myself In a hotel,I got into lagos so late.This guy said he was coming,today tomorrow I have not seen him.

So I came on my Facebook,on my message request i saw a lady have been dropping messages to me.She even added me on Facebook .Come and see message,I read the message then went on her page. Oga is married with two kids and another one on the way.The woman started calling my Number. She told me how she is pregnant the guy will not respect her. How he gave her STD. I was so lost ,don't even know how to console her over the phone.She said she got my number from her husband phone.

After that call she said she want to be my friend that I'm a nice person.I just block her so called husband including her.She even added me with another Facebook again.That made me put up a bio on my Facebook. After that rubbish.

Second experience
I almost oo hmmmm, Mr man lied he wasn't married and he was seeking for a serious relationship. Myself i just came in to the states of recent b4 he approached me.
But my ex thought me something on how to check on someone via Facebook with their digits. So, that taught came to my mind and i decided to give it a trial.
Loo and behold Mr was with his so called wife on profile pics.
At first i was like..., why will this man lie for not being married� or is he a divorcee... But he never said so to me.
Next thing i did was to chat a lady who was always tagging him in her Post and this lady looks like the lady he was with on his Profile pix.
I chatted her, we got talking i asked her if she knows the man, shockingly to me she admitted being his wife and the MR man has 4 grown Kids. Iyameeee oo church dismissed that was how i sent him a message telling him to please go and take care of his family oo. Mr man Got shocked and AHAHHHH TOSIN TOSIN.... Till now he still claiming to be single, even after i saw his Facebook account, this guy still claim it was because of travelling he did the wedding, promising Heaven and Earth,he would come to place late hour claiming if he was married how would he be staying out late....... Men Men Men some of them Devil is just learning from them. Chai.

If what I saw in your profile pic is anything to go by then I can't say I blame the guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
undecided
SavageResponse:

If what I saw in your profile pic is anything to go by then I can't say I blame the guy grin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kenturkey048(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin grin
IyaTola:
Flee fr all appearances of evil
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Dbegining: 2:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Hamachi(f): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

When HUNKY don chop your kpekus finish na im you dey cut off
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
funny how these hoes after commiting fornication, then having their hearts broken will still open mouth and say "God of the innocent will fight for them" who's the innocent one please? you a fornicator?? Smh that's why all these bishes what curse guys after having their heartbroken are just jokkers.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Pascopele: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Easy, who are they committing the fornication with? are they angels?
Coolcalmcollect:
funny how these hoes after commiting fornication, then having their hearts broken will still open mouth and say "God of the innocent will fight for them" who's the innocent one please? you a fornicator?? Smh that's why all these bishes what curse guys after having their heartbroken are just jokkers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Lekan1o1: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
ehmmy11:

No be lie bro

Hi bro , u asked me to quote u on dead thread .
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ehmmy11(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Hi bro , u asked me to quote u on dead thread .

location Ikeja. . She is petite I don't have her pics again sorry

.. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Lekan1o1: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
ehmmy11:

Let me know wen you have taken the number
I have thanks
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by gafman222: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2021
ehmmy11:

.. wink
Bros I'm interested in that petite girl. My office is at Adeniyi Jones. Can u give me more details about her and d format to use? Sorry for jumping to another person's mention
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Lekan1o1: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2021
ehmmy11:

.. wink

Lemao the greedy gal is chargin me 40k grin grin grin
Even if na nollywood actress
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by SkyRicks: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2021
Hamachi:
All this while hunky saved my number as blessing tailor, but change it when we were together, the day I saw a lady picture on his WhatsApp I ask who the lady was and he was like my older sister who just married. Well she was older than him no doubt, the love affair continue until I received a call one faithful evening form a woman calling me blessing, me and she talk at length, she send me their wedding pictures and I send it to him.
Till date hunky is speechless....I took my leave ..
please add we enjoyed the honey pot together
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by SkyRicks: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2021
yazga:
I saw some signs but he denied and gave me a 100 reasons why he is not married.

My sis fear men! He would follow me to church and everywhere, we do prayers together sef, this guy can call me 10 times a day. He almost followed me to my elder sisters wedding then so he could use the opportunity to introduce himself to my family. It was his friend who was jealous of our relationship that revealed the truth to me. Fear men!

Many years after the damage, this guy still contacted me to tell me he loves me. I told him I don't know him and his name doesn't ring a bell. He sounded very sad and since then never contacted me again....this life!

Sis in Christ

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ehmmy11(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2021
gafman222:

Bros I'm interested in that petite girl. My office is at Adeniyi Jones. Can u give me more details about her and d format to use? Sorry for jumping to another person's mention

Its cool bro .. no biggie she is petite not dark like that, view her digits below. .she charges 20k, but try bargin 15k or 10k
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ehmmy11(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Lemao the greedy gal is chargin me 40k grin grin grin
Even if na nollywood actress

grin lol sorry bro simps don spoil them Finnish. . She charge me 20k .. but I deemed it was not worth it. .

Do you like this one ?

Pic removed wink.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Lekan1o1: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2021
ehmmy11:

grin lol sorry bro simps don spoil them Finnish. . She charge me 20k .. but I deemed it was not worth it. .

Do you like this one ? Removing pic in 30 minutes
Yea her didgit nko
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ehmmy11(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Yea her didgit nko

she won't go less than 10k

*** lemme know if you got it
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by gafman222: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2021
ehmmy11:

Its cool bro .. no biggie she is petite not dark like that, view her digits below. .she charges 20k, but try bargin 15k or 10k
Thanks
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by yazga: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
sad
SkyRicks:

Sis in Christ
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Lekan1o1: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
ehmmy11:

she won't go less than 10k
*** lemme know if you got it

Sorry I went to work just coming back now because im feeling sick.
Pls drop her dig again. Thanks bro.
Is the 10k for overnight or measured by hours ?
What's her benchmark for charging
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ehmmy11(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Sorry I went to work just coming back now because im feeling sick.
Pls drop her dig again. Thanks bro.
Is the 10k for overnight or measured by hours ?
What's her benchmark for charging

you sure say you go fit bleep so grin

The 10k is a nut 2 nuts 13k maybe you can price better .. Since you insist on "petite girl" ****

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Lekan1o1: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
ehmmy11:

you sure say you go fit bleep so grin
The 10k is a nut 2 nuts 13k maybe you can price better .. Since you insist on "petite girl.
grin grin
Lol bro asin ehn i dey get serious headache that drove me home.
E no go pass malaria sha.
I'm going for test tomorrow Yea Thanks for the petite I love them DAT way ;DLeme see how my health will be by weekend Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ehmmy11(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lekan1o1:

grin grin
Lol bro asin ehn i dey get serious headache that drove me home.
E no go pass malaria sha.
I'm going for test tomorrow Yea Thanks for the petite I love them DAT way ;DLeme see how my health will be by weekend Thanks bro

no biggie take very good care of yourself. .. don't forget to update wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Lekan1o1: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
ehmmy11:

no biggie take very good care of yourself. .. don't forget to update wink

Sure I will
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by boringdraw: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

You’re buttressing my point! cheesy

If a grown ass man is scared of obligations, then there’s a problem.

If he can’t be committed and wants all the time to be spiritually, emotionally, etc ready, he should do that in his single state... not propositioning a young girl for a relationship when he has inherent problems he needs to sort out first.

That's not true. Men don't want drama, obligations, they bullshits most women come with. They also might not want to be committed to anyone, absolutely nothing wrong with it.
They want to be ready, spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, financially before they commit to someone they spend rest of their lives together. Marriages these days are full of bullshits. So you have to take time to choose who you end up with.

Read the bolded part again. You obviously have a problem with comprehension which is normal with Nigerian girls. We understand, take heart.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Cryptobits(f): 2:58am On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by okoroemeka(m): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Vyzz:
angry

Married Men do not need to act single to date a single lady.....

Infact na the ladies the rush them
infact I have to control myself to having only one side chick,just yesterday a very pretty pos operator confessed to me that she didn't have a boyfriend and wouldn't mind me been her man,hmmm! At this injury time,I will leave that adventure till January after Christmas,then we shall know if she still likes me or my money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Moeman: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2021
WOW
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Pascopele: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Moeman:
WOW
e shock you abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.