Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96811 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
onyechez:

See this one, I didn't in anyway support anyone, if you're a serious person or someone who doesn't support criminals you as a person would speak against looting, no electricity, poor or no payment of salaries of state workers in Nigeria but you're a coward that only bark on social media. You would be seen as a criminal in the USA just like your politicians in Nigeria. Lastly don't quote me again.

Asswipe...criminal.

Your day of reckoning is so close.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

You shall meet your waterloo soon I have told you except you repent from your criminal thieving ways and attempting to justify your lazy life style by any crooked way possible.

I will not be surprise, ur father is a Nigerian Polithievian.

Look at the state of Nigeria, no functional hospital.

Even Government said they were not aware.

How dem go aware, wen they are looting and going abroad.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

U should see wat they did a year ago.

They turned Invictus Obi to tribal attack.

All of them, even those in Government like Abike DABIRI went on twitter screaming Igbo.

How many of them have scream Yoruba on twitter.

Yoruba tribalism is the worst in this country.

I bet they are the ones that took Air Peace to America.
Exactly I get your point. So many politicians called criminals in Nigeria but because of tribal bigotry they were not prosecuted.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

I will not be surprise, ur father is a Nigerian Polithievian.

You'd see my history from my profile to know my father is not one of the political rogues.

But you know what, I do not seat and try to use the thieving idiots to justify engaging in crime or trying to get rich at the back of others.

Therein lies the difference between us.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Goodman247: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kemi olunloye has turned to a monitoring spirit monitoring hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

Asswipe...criminal.

Your day of reckoning is so close.
Asswipe criminal and coward your day is also coming. You're living a boring life that why you can't deal with what I said . Bleep off
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

You'd see my history from my profile to know my father is not one of the political rogues.

But you know what, I do not seat and try to use the thieving idiots to justify engaging in crime or trying to get rich at the back of others.

Therein lies the difference between us.

Then your father is a tithes collecting pastor from political criminals.

That is y u are talking like a spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
onyechez:

Asswipe criminal and coward your day is also coming. You're living a boring life that why you can't deal with what I said . Bleep off

If boring is saying no to cutting corners or reaping from a farm I didn't cultivate because I want to be called a socialite, yes man! I love this boring.

Hand go meet all of una one by one.

By the time these your colleagues are out, their wives if any or girlfriends would have moved on, and whatever they thought they had garnered in investment would have been frittered away.

Na to start from ground zero be dat.

That will be your lot.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by liveyourlife007(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
tot:

Of course you can. There are so many silent movers, they enjoy their wealth in peace. Not everyone is interested in attention or validation from people.
I Believe you.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
daddytime:

If boring is saying no to cutting corners or reaping from a farm I didn't cultivate because I want to be called a socialite, yes man! I love this boring.

Hand go meet all of una one by one.
[/s]

The other of things is balance. i.e hot and cold...

That is y we have the food chain to maintain balanace.

Wen an imbalance occurs, it creates a deficit that has to be accounted for by a surplus.

If US and UK are crippling Nigeria economy, which they are since the late 1960s, then that action of imbalance creates a deficit in Nigeria.

That deficit is accounted for by the surplus of Nigerians in US and UK.

Others are accounted for by our own scammers that run scams in US to loot their surplus.

Do u get it?

It is a round world and wat goes around, comes back around.

Stop selling your people to white.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by byinks(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Omeleyi:
Hush nigga! guyman don kiss dust. u don chop life small, e no easy to dey ride latest model whip n dey bang fresh punna on a regular like u did... You really applied the saying 'make it or die trying'. I believe you won't regret nada because u chop small life. May God forgive and keep you safe from those homos in America jail. Take heart bro cool

He may regret.
Especially when those Hispanic and black gangbangers sample him in the federal penitentiary
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
IMASTEX:

Let me quickly explain how he took his jobs. If you know how many business opportunities online that Nigeria have been blacklisted. Not to talk of the distrust that comes with the few ones available even within the country. I have an online business, I know the extra efforts made to gain people's confidence. And the psychological aspects making them to see themselves as a failure since the society use those guys as success measurement. The bigger picture is the visa restriction that will follow the stereotyping.
thanks I think u are right.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
NiceMen:
this kind yarn fit make me destroy ur teeth. No dey talk like that again.

One man nearly pay me $25,000 in 2013 but because I be Naija, the man run cis he thought I was a scammer.

Do u know the number of Talented Nigerians with legit money making skill but can't scale just because of this nonsense? �
hahahaa ah a no vex
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

you have the mind of a thief. efcc fall on you dia !
hahahahaha no vex
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She is a US citizen, that's why she used "us". Nigerians in the US or Nigerian Americans.

So good of you, thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

[s]The other of things is balance. i.e hot and cold...

That is y we have the food chain to maintain balanace.

Wen an imbalance occurs, it creates a deficit that has to be accounted for by a surplus.

If US and UK are crippling Nigeria economy, which they are since the late 1960s, then that action of imbalance creates a deficit in Nigeria.

That deficit is accounted for by the surplus of Nigerians in US and UK.

Others are accounted for by our own scammers that run scams in US to loot their surplus.

Do u get it?

It is a round world and wat goes around, comes back around.

Stop selling your people to white[/s].

Arrant tripe.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
NybenSBF101:

I know a fellow thief will respond / attack this response. Fraudsters are painting our country bad, just tell a white person that u are a Nigerian online, end of discussion.

I know u must be a product of poor parenting.
that I may be a product of poor parenting is not necessary... I understand the rest tho
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
sketcherJ:
she stays in the US. She is referring to US citizens

Thanks for clearing the gray area
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
ifko:
Are u one of them...they will soon catch u too
no vex lol
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:
[s][/s]

Arrant tripe.

U will soon be a victim of ritualist, before u get sense.

U think, it is everybody that is destined to live in squalor.

Some people will rather Die.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
kennsville:

It's quite unfair what most Nigerians do all in the name of hustle. The few with legit Jobs abroad will explain better. Travelling around the world I have experienced one thing. Our green passport ain't bad cos of our government but cos of our people behaviour abroad. Drugs. Prostitution. Fraud... Name it bro. We are well represented in these crimes....
I thought about this.. maybe I didn't just construct those sentences well.. I get u

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

[s]Then your father is a tithes collecting pastor from political criminals.

That is y u are talking like a spoilt brat.[/s]

Broken record.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Komu1048:

C their sympathizer. Your tym will come
alright. but try understand my point tho
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

U will soon be a victim of ritualist, before u get sense.

U think, it is everybody that is destined to live in squalor.

Some people will rather Die.

You are better off dead than invading a farm you never planted to harvest.

Ole

I warned your comrades here https://www.nairaland.com/5145997/mr-woodberry-nigerian-money-more#90516621

You'll meet your death soon.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

Oh, shut up!

Crime is evil, and it must be condemned by all in the strongest possible terms

No sensible person defends a fraudster because every flamboyant fraudster is a threat to every hard-working person

It's not about envy; it's about a people's value system

Any society that doesn't uphold dignity of labour is finished

You are probably another faceless fraudster
sorry if u think I'm one.. not really bro.. maybe the way I constructed my sentences is what is making u misunderstand me.. I get u tho

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

Ole

I warned your comrades here https://www.nairaland.com/5145997/mr-woodberry-nigerian-money-more#90516621

Farm that was built using my money that they stole.

I will not only invade that farm, i will shoot anybody there dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by fyneboi79(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
somehow:
May likely be frameup

until he's proven guilty, I remain observant!

I don't trust the world nor the souls living within
If you are not stupid you won't support crime,idiot! What is his source of income? Fool! Na people like you dey kill Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

If you don't understand what someone posts, just humbly ask for clarification, instead of castigating the person... Everything nor be fight ni!!!

Boss, the Nigerian image abroad is suffering terribly, and this new gist just makes it far worse... When a nation loses credibility of character abroad, it affects her nationalities badly, especially with respect to juicy job placements and career opportunities. Most people abroad are already skeptical about doing business with Nigerians.

If you watch most foreign films and sitcoms, whenever Nigeria or Nigerian is mentioned, it is usually to connote fraud or other financial crimes...
I understand u.. maybe the way I constructed my sentences is what is making u misunderstand me.. I get u brother
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
tuoky:
Why are you pained by what he said?
no vex.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

Ole

If Hushpuppi was a white american, US government will protect him and see him as an assert.

Heck, they have been wanting to get their hands on him for a long time.

Fact!

Criminals blacks that sold their people into slavery will be claiming to be holier than Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
stinflame:

My brother the use of the word is not wrong... This guys have spoilt things alot for Nigerians. Ghanians and other Africans countries are given preferential treatment aboard more than us.

I just hope you have left the shore of the country b4 i even discuss this matter with u...
I get u brother.. I understand u well. maybe the way I constructed my sentences is what is making u misunderstand me
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Xisnin:

You are too dumb to understand that simple sentence.
how do u know I'm so dumb? be calm bro.. say something like others are doing.. I don't understand why you messaged me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.