Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96694 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tonididdy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
NiceMen:
this kind yarn fit make me destroy ur teeth. No dey talk like that again.

One man nearly pay me $25,000 in 2013 but because I be Naija, the man run cis he thought I was a scammer.

Do u know the number of Talented Nigerians with legit money making skill but can't scale just because of this nonsense? �

dude nobody will do business with a first timer in another country like Nigeria with a corrupt banking system and failed government.

how will they recall their money back?
the banks and government will frustrate their efforts.
nobody wants that stress in business.

if dangote or otedola wants to do deals with any white man. it's in a snap of a finger once both parties agree to terms.

blaming hushpuppi or fraudsters for running your chances is only 10% of the excuses.... Indians and Pakistani and China have massive fraud like Nigeria, why are people still doing businesses online with this countries? because they have an effective banking and govt system.

before you quote me, please answer nicely?
what was your mode of receiving the 25000$ ??

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by flexyrule(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
ShenTeh:
Very good day for justice. If he is able to prove his innocence, I am sure he will be out walking free in no time.

Meanwhile, nobody is talking about the biggest fraud that Kemi Olunloyo mentioned here: You mean US pays Nigerians for loss of jobs and for COVID-19?! Or do I need to go read that again?

This is why a lot of people believe the biggest thieves are those in government.
Obviously, you need to read it again.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tonididdy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
pray for my kind of misfortune maybe your life will be better

never and God forbid it, I can't go back in life.
why have you shamefully digress from the topic you started.

dude you have no excuses whatsoever for failing people who look unto you back home in NIG.
work hard
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by adeowo84(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's life for you!

Everything that goes up must come down..

Everything that has a beginning, has an end..

Just be on the Right side of Life..

Never Envy anyone!

Never soil your Hands in any way or Format

Walk with GOD and involve HIM in the works of your Hands..

HE will Bless and Increase you at the right time..

And HIS Blessings Comes with Absolute Peace and Rest
Life is a gamble...just like the gambler said, "...u got to know wen to hold them,know wen to fold them, know wen to walk away and know wen to run...cos every hands is a loser and every hands a winner..." #ripKR #the gambler
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Standardbiz01: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
liveyourlife007:
the question i want to ask is. can you be rich without flaunting your wealth?

Yes of course bro. That's if you understand that you don't have to show off for anyone
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Standardbiz01: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mozino007:
Timaya song on my mind(telli person)....

I swear
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by chidi1: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
THREE things don't add up here.

1. US Secret service are only involved in counterfeit us dollars and protecting the president.

2. COVID 19 stimulus is only for United States residents ( not the whole world) to galvanize they economy while preventing recession.

3. FBI ( most likely institution involved here) does not have extradition treaties with most Arab countries. Even if they do with the country they currently reside in, the extradition courts take months before they are granted in most jurisdiction.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by somehow: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
TUANKU:
Crying more than the bereaved.
typical!
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by chijokestanley(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Let us stay away from crime it doesnot pay
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Phyno and Ice prince rn.

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Yedebem: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Fraudsters!

Better get a life and get busy.

Bin head
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by salford1: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
SamuelLoch:
These guys (Secret Service) must have been on his case for quite a long while, waiting for the right moment to go in, the right moment to build enough evidence worth absolute justification to make the court case easier for the Judge (and Jury), no be our very own EFCC... Arrest without concrete evidence, grant bail tomorrow. Then the criminal makes friends on the inside...

If this whole thing is true, I think they should bring them to our Nigerian Prison. The prisons abroad I see in movies na enjoyment.
Not the US prison. grin
You probably saw western European countries prisons.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:

never and God forbid it, I can't go back in life.
why have you shamefully digress from the topic you started.

dude you have no excuses whatsoever for failing people who look unto you back home in NIG.
work hard
you mean people like you who look up to me? Don’t worry I won’t fail you son. And if you don’t want to go back in life or go far in life, stop supporting fraudsters like hushpuppy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by baby124: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
chidi1:

1. US Secret service are only involved in counterfeit us dollars and protecting the president.

2. COVID 19 stimulus is only for United States residents ( not the whole world) to galvanize they economy while preventing recession.

3. FBI ( most likely institution involved here) does not have extradition treaties with most Arab countries. Even if they do with the country they currently reside in, the extradition courts take months before they are granted in most jurisdiction.
Do extradition treaties cover non citizens? Is that why you fraudsters pack yourself in Dubai? You think Dubai government give a damn about you? They will hand you over in 1 minute. You are a visitor in their country and using their country to steal. That is if they don’t cut your hands first before handing you over. You are funny. You are safer in Nigeria than Dubai or any Arab country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
For this Nigeria.... One way or the other everybody na scammer. See some people forming holier than thou up there.

My guy, if you be scammer admit you are a scammer. Don't come and generalize things to feel cool.

Millions of Nigerians have legit business and I am one of them.

Good luck too you in your scamming business.

But remember there was a time Hushpuppy was feeling on top of the world too. Now, he knows better.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by salford1: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:
Once you are EXTRADITED to the US for any crime, you are as good as gone. Go and ask world famous billionaire drug kingpins like El Chapo etc. Hushpuppi is gone forever.
But atleast, he got US visa for the first time in his life grin
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
timesup234:
They are not bastards. The bastards are global capitalists imperialists responsible for your suffering. They have made you a fool to think you need to sell your labor or you will starve to death. Forbes billionaires should all be beheaded and their corpses burnt after pouring acid on them
Wereeeeeeey!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by salford1: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
walcruise:

What's this one saying , do you know how many legit online companies have blocked Nigerian from using them because of people like hushpuppy
I heard eBay, PayPal and amazon have barred Nigeria from their platforms. Nigerians are missing sha

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Yedebem: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Same gibberish!

Your balderdash does not deserve a response.

Its outright bunkum!
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tonididdy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
stop supporting fraudsters like hushpuppy

I haven't supported or opposed anybody.
that's the life he chose.
you chose yours.
and don't attribute your Inability to function in life on hushpuppi.
as per your posts I erased... they are totally irrelevant. I can't go on a success comparison with you.
we are light years apart.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by salford1: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
If you see how difficult it is for people in America to pay me money after I finish thier jobs ehh. And it's because of this. My clients often wonder why it's easier to pay a Kenyan freelancer than a Nigerian freelancer. Money that will take 5 days to reach my account will take less than 30 seconds to enter a Kenyan's account. Ordinary Kenya?

It's because of people like this oh. Some of my clients, they even blocked their account just for trying to pay me my money. They will have to call and confirm that it's a legit transaction.

Nigeria has a very very very bad name abroad.
Bad is an understatement. Horrible name is more like it.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by chidi1: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
baby124:

Do extradition treaties cover non citizens? Is that why you fraudsters pack yourself in Dubai? You think Dubai government give a damn about you? They will hand you over in 1 minute. You are a visitor in their country and using their country to steal. That is if they don’t cut your hands first before handing you over. You are funny. You are safer in Nigeria than Dubai or any Arab country.

How do you know he has not naturalized or at least became a permanent resident alien in his host country.

For your information, extradition laws applies to all residents of a country, irrespective of residence status (that is why you see criminals commit a crime in the United States and the run to countries without extradition treaties with the us).
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
chidi1:

Interpol is EU, they have treaty with FBI.

Interpol arrest and pass him on to FBI that want him.

The people that will report him to US long time now are Nigerians, especially this Buhari, APC criminals in Gov that want to tuurn everybody to almajiri to control.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by baby124: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
chidi1:

How do you know he has not naturalized or at least became a permanent resident alien in his host country.
Arab countries do not give citizenship to non Arabs. They are not foolish like Nigeria. In fact to do business in their country the principal partner must be Arab or from that country with almost 90% of their citizens working there. Forget citizenship if your great grand father is not from that country.

Many legit business owners who have lived there for years only have residence permit and it’s easily revocable. It does not exempt you from extradition because all it says is that you are allowed to only live and work there.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:
I prophesied about it on this thread over a year ago. https://www.nairaland.com/5145997/mr-woodberry-nigerian-money-more#90516621

No surprises here, it is the expected end of every lazy being who thinks he can get rich quick by not breaking a sweat legitimately.

It happened to me, and so many others before and after me. That is why today, we preach for the youths to stop glorifying, worshipping, and seeing these idiots with their political rogue fathers as role models.

He said he was a into real estate, according to a tweeter user, the FBI just wants to show him a room to "cell".

Lazy idiots.
Abacha looted and his hide out was in USA banks, how come Nigeria government cannot legitimately say USA banks is a hideout for criminals that loot and store in there. So many politicians in Nigeria loots store their ill gotten money in the USA but no one is saying anything but you can shout like say USA isn't supporting criminals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.