Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married (8632 Views)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by emmaodet: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Patiks:

Thanks for taking the time to dissect this.

uwc sis
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by cooooooks(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
What are these responsibilities?

Boredasf:
I see no logic in marriage tbh.
I already enjoy alot of benefits married men get;so a marriage contract is of no use to me. grin

I have always wondered how men cope with all the responsibilities marriage requires hence the reason I created the thread.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by NiCurious: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Poseidon000:

You need to take into cognizance the discrepancy between women of this era and our mother's. It's a disparate scenario diametric like chalk and cheese.
Women of this dispensation are nothing but impertinent,combative, confrontational, and everything for them is unhealthy competition that antagonize all party(the husband, his family and friends). And I begin to wonder; where's the love people so promiscuously herald as the bedrock of marriage.
I'm so disaffected by marriage that I'm in a dilemma if I should only sire a child or adopt, and I'm more predisposed to adopting, but I don't know how to go about it as a bachelor.

Wow, blaze a trail and adopt, there are children needing parents! But...
How? Ask of an orphanage what they require from you. Determine your means, your ability to cater for a child's needs, whether you can afford to hire a nanny, if you are at work and the child is still too young to school.
There are a thousand questions I would ask of you if I ran an orphanage and you wanted to adopt, but let me weigh that against the thousand question nobody asked the children's biological parents, before they conceived.
Research well. Search your soul. Best of luck.
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by DonroxyII: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2020
emmaodet:

You should know that the more civilized the world is becoming, the more people will start challenging the Norm.
It is not only marriage that is been attacked daily, it goes to all the things we think are normal before.
Marriage
School/Education
Religion
Jobs/Work/Employment
And many more.
Marriage because people especially guys are now wondering while they should put so much energies to keep Slaving day in day out when there is less stressful alternatives. Life is all about alternatives.
Why should you keep paying for more and more on firewood or kerosine for cooking when there is cheaper gas?
Why slave away your life when there is cheaper FWB, bedmates, open relationship/marriage etc with more rest of mind and less drama.
School - people are now asking if going to school and having certificate is not a waste of time and when there are no jobs?
Religion - you know there is a rise on pastors attack lately likewise tithes
Jobs - people are now questioning while they should keep working their asses from 9-5 for a job that barely pays their bills when a musician, footballer, yahoo guys, runs girls are making far easier money and enjoying their lives.
All these have made the modern man lazier because no more moral to do the good things.
Welcome to the side effect and drawbacks of Capitalist System where the efforts most people will input will be inversely proportional to the output thereby making most to be depressed, unmotivated and lazy to do legal and moral things any more.
Once again, welcome to Globalisation, Capitalism and Civilization
Welcome grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by drmikeadams(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmaodet:

You should know that the more civilized the world is becoming, the more people will start challenging the Norm.
It is not only marriage that is been attacked daily, it goes to all the things we think are normal before.
Marriage
School/Education
Religion
Jobs/Work/Employment
And many more.
Marriage because people especially guys are now wondering while they should put so much energies to keep Slaving day in day out when there is less stressful alternatives. Life is all about alternatives.
Why should you keep paying for more and more on firewood or kerosine for cooking when there is cheaper gas?
Why slave away your life when there is cheaper FWB, bedmates, open relationship/marriage etc with more rest of mind and less drama.
School - people are now asking if going to school and having certificate is not a waste of time and when there are no jobs?
Religion - you know there is a rise on pastors attack lately likewise tithes
Jobs - people are now questioning while they should keep working their asses from 9-5 for a job that barely pays their bills when a musician, footballer, yahoo guys, runs girls are making far easier money and enjoying their lives.
All these have made the modern man lazier because no more moral to do the good things.
Welcome to the side effect and drawbacks of Capitalist System where the efforts most people will input will be inversely proportional to the output thereby making most to be depressed, unmotivated and lazy to do legal and moral things any more.
Once again, welcome to Globalisation, Capitalism and Civilization

Great speech and analysis grin
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by drmikeadams(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
We4all:

Women don't treat men well during courtship. They only pretend to be nice just to get the ring, and afterwards, they will reveal their true self.

I don't blame them though. With men always looking for 'wife material', while they're far from being 'husband material' proves that two can play the game.
grin grin grin

The great truth.
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by drmikeadams(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Boss13:

When you have no proper knowledge about marriage and women, you will definitely regret your marriage. What I have noticed in marriage, men do not live for themselves anymore, they live for their wives and kids. I am not saying this is bad, but I have come to realised that you can never please a woman 100% - NEVER. Men must understand women are manipulative and controlling. If you lose that control, you will regret your marriage. Also, once you wife knows you have no control over her, she will run wild, blame you for it, divorce, or leave you.

Women do not love unconditionally. They love for peculiar reasons or conditions. When those conditions are absent, she will become a throng on your flesh. A woman will fall in line when her husband is strong and masculine. Lastly, if your woman says she is a feminist - don't marry her. You do not want a woman struggling for control in your marriage. There can ONLY be one captain and that should be you.

Men must understand this. A woman is with you because of what you can offer/provide or the potential ability of what you can offer/provide. Don't get stupid with the "I love you" nonsense you hear.
grin grin

Another great speech and truth

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by emmaodet: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
DonroxyII:
Welcome grin

grin
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by emmaodet: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
drmikeadams:

Great speech and analysis grin

Mr Mike Adams my good friend.
Always laughing with emoji
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by drmikeadams(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Mr Mike Adams my good friend.
Always laughing with emoji
grin angry ;Dmy good brother,. Problems for dis country plenty,,make I laugh away some sorrows
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by emmaodet: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin angry ;Dmy good brother,. Problems for dis country plenty,,make I laugh away some sorrows

grin grin
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by shestrong(f): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Funny enough , marriage favours men than women. I think women regret it the most.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Boss13:

That is women. Don't blame them. It is up to men to understand this so that they can maintain control. In another post, I stated men must have prenups before they get married. They must list out ALL THE CONDITIONS and EXPECTATIONS for their potential wives. For example, Kemi must provide me with sex 3 times a week without any excuse and if she does not comply, I shall consider such a violation and seek alternative arrangements by getting sex somewhere else. Once, she signs she is obligated to provide you with sex 3 times a week and if she refuses, she knows the repercussions.

Guess what - she will comply. Women only act right when there is control. I have to be honest that I did not do this and I am regretting it. However, I am putting things in place.

Men - remember you are the buyer of the product. if you don't put a ring, she can NEVER get married. Hence, exploit all opportunities to maintain CONTROL in your marriage because once the conditions she considered prior to marrying you disappear, your life will never remain the same

I am no lawyer, but in court, that sort of condition will be thrown out with "immediate alacrity" grin

The law won't honor sex-slave contracts.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
shestrong:
Funny enough , marriage favours men than women. I think women regret it the most.

Women get married when they are already on their last legs.

The primary, unvarnished attribute women bring to the table in a marriage is their beauty and ability to reproduce.

Unfortunately, these attributes dimish alarmingly from that point onwards.

On the other hand, most men begin to get into their prime right around the time they get married.

So, tell me again who gets the short end of the stick...

Remember, girls in their late teens and early twenties are stars in the sexual marketplace.

And when a man begins to attain the same social clout, some already spent female will come out from nowhere and tie him down.

10 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Karlifate: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Boss13:

When you have no proper knowledge about marriage and women, you will definitely regret your marriage. What I have noticed in marriage, men do not live for themselves anymore, they live for their wives and kids. I am not saying this is bad, but I have come to realised that you can never please a woman 100% - NEVER. Men must understand women are manipulative and controlling. If you lose that control, you will regret your marriage. Also, once you wife knows you have no control over her, she will run wild, blame you for it, divorce, or leave you.

Women do not love unconditionally. They love for peculiar reasons or conditions. When those conditions are absent, she will become a throng on your flesh. A woman will fall in line when her husband is strong and masculine. Lastly, if your woman says she is a feminist - don't marry her. You do not want a woman struggling for control in your marriage. There can ONLY be one captain and that should be you.

Men must understand this. A woman is with you because of what you can offer/provide or the potential ability of what you can offer/provide. Don't get stupid with the "I love you" nonsense you hear.

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
shestrong:
This post denotes;

1. Pure Sentiment
OR
2. Sheer Sarcasm grin

I love the second one wink

4 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by shestrong(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dicktion:
This post denotes;
1. Pure Sentiment OR 2. Sheer Sarcasm grin
I love the second one wink

Why are u following me about Mr. man?? Be gone pls.
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
shestrong:

Why are u following me about Mr. man?? Be gone pls.
You're not friendly miss. You're full of sh!t Bye tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by shestrong(f): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dicktion:
You're not friendly miss. You're full of sh!t Bye tongue
Hahahahaha crap
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Trupz: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Men insist that women are sluts while the women believe all men are scums. So why do they still bug themselves with these relationship and marriage ish.

3 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Boredasf:
I see no logic in marriage tbh.
I already enjoy alot of benefits married men get;so a marriage contract is of no use to me. grin

I have always wondered how men cope with all the responsibilities marriage requires hence the reason I created the thread.
You sounds like a selfish person who don't want to take responsibility for anything. Apart from sex from different ladies what else do you enjoy that made you feel you can measure with married men?

2 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by DonroxyII: 2:40am On Jun 14, 2020
emmaodet:

grin
Aswear, capitalism need to be tweaked before it kills humanity .... There is no more mercy in the world even between husband and wife, Children and parents , siblings, Friends and societies ........ It is strictly a competitive world ... Those that have enough in the period of boom are all saving against the doomsday , because it will surely come.

Human are now constantly challenging everything thus Moral codes that distinguish us from animals are being threatened, anyone that can't effectively compete will surely die out ....

Humanitarianism should be tweaked into Capitalism !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by DonroxyII: 2:58am On Jun 14, 2020
shestrong:
Yes, because women have the highest responsibility especially biologically and emotionally when it comes to Marriage .....

Imagine a woman with 3kids (all from her womb, the rigour of pregnancy , Breastfeeding and child rearing) whose husband's only main job is to show love, care and be responsible but unfortunately the man just go the other way ...... Such woman will surely break down !!

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by emmaodet: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
Aswear, capitalism need to be tweaked before it kills humanity .... There is no more mercy in the world even between husband and wife, Children and parents , siblings, Friends and societies ........ It is strictly a competitive world ... Those that have enough in the period of boom are all saving against the doomsday , because it will surely come.

Human are now constantly challenging everything thus Moral codes that distinguish us from animals are being threatened, anyone that can't effectively compete will surely die out ....

Humanitarianism should be tweaked into Capitalism !!

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Well written bro, well written.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by KenBen217: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Your parents have been married for more than 2 decades now

Yet you still feel Marriage is a scam undecided

I think you guys are going over board on this
some marriage that lasted that long were not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by byinks(f): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Boss13:

That is women. Don't blame them. It is up to men to understand this so that they can maintain control. In another post, I stated men must have prenups before they get married. They must list out ALL THE CONDITIONS and EXPECTATIONS for their potential wives. For example, Kemi must provide me with sex 3 times a week without any excuse and if she does not comply, I shall consider such a violation and seek alternative arrangements by getting sex somewhere else. Once, she signs she is obligated to provide you with sex 3 times a week and if she refuses, she knows the repercussions.

Guess what - she will comply. Women only act right when there is control. I have to be honest that I did not do this and I am regretting it. However, I am putting things in place.

Men - remember you are the buyer of the product. if you don't put a ring, she can NEVER get married. Hence, exploit all opportunities to maintain CONTROL in your marriage because once the conditions she considered prior to marrying you disappear, your life will never remain the same

What happens when the woman gets fat and cellulite and suddenly becomes a turn off after just 1 or 2 kids ?
I got a lot of married friends no longer attracted to their now shapeless wives. They don't want to cheat but marital sex life is dead. Now the ring is on the finger the wife to lazy or clueless to do anything about her unattractive look.

2 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by konkonbilo(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2020
ifytrik:
When ever i feel like regreting gating married at just 27, i also feel happy and proud because am already a father of a handsome boy and a beautifull damsel so no need to regret, and besides i still enjoy all the packages that singles guys enjoy, most ladies i bang dont even knw am married so need to regret. #ORINGO CONTINUES grin
Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by shestrong(f): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
Yes, because women have the highest responsibility especially biologically and emotionally when it comes to Marriage .....

Imagine a woman with 3kids (all from her womb, the rigour of pregnancy , Breastfeeding and child rearing) whose husband's only main job is to show love, care and be responsible but unfortunately the man just go the other way ...... Such woman will surely break down !!
Thank you for seeing it this way.
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by shestrong(f): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
DonroxyII:

Statistics say married women are the most depressed.
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by DonroxyII: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
shestrong:

Life ain't balance ... I have also seen unmarried women that are depressed too due to lack of choiced husband material grin ...

Irony of life grin .... Some are regretting the day they married while some just wanted to enter marriage at al at al !!
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Lordswazz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
shestrong:

Then they should start turning down marriage. Stamp their feet, show them the stats and shun a life of depression.

But no, they want to give anyone they're dating high blood pressure with their "20-times-a-day" nagging question about "when are we getting married?"

4 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by SavageResponse(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Impostor:

The problem is that women like vanity, hence, you must spend that money on white wedding in order to make them happy.

Another reason, colonialism and the love for white people makes us believe less in our tradition. This general belief that if it's not foreign, it's not good, is a major reason for white weddings.

Lol @ your refund comment. Return of bride price is a symbolic gesture.

Traditional weddings are usually more colorful.

I concur!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? / See What My Bae Said When I Dip My Hand In Her Pant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.