Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (68658 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by galadima77(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Boredasf:
So you want him to sacrifice his freedom by marrying you abi
Abeg shift!!!

That young man is wise for not wifeing you up.
Marriage benefits Women not men.

I sincerely hope more men adopt this philosophy.
You women don't deserve marriage.
Any man that decides to marry any woman in this 21st century should know that he is doing her a HUGE favor!

You're a very honest man!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by galadima77(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2020
Goddys:
@OP your boyfriend position is well-founded. I have come across many girls that are seemingly angelic, calm, well-nurtured who turned out to be a torn in the life of the man years later after marriage.

I have already started rethinking and reorienting myself on the institution of marriage. It doesn't worth it for some guys. Women are unpredictable even to themselves.

My girlfriend said she would wait till I am ready which I know I may not be. She will be the one to advise herself to break up and move on at the right time. I won't do it myself.

Marriage is a favour to women which in most cases turn men to a working robot, not having time to advance themselves spiritually and otherwise.

Advise yourself and seek out men who consider marriage a priority in their list.

Any woman I may eventually go legal with must personally acknowledge I am doing her a favour if marriage is her priority

You're right my friend
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2020
IyaTola:
Hi there! I am unable to access my ml mail so do well to drop your mail address. Thanks
Lekanpleasant@gmail.com
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by shestrong(f): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dicktion:
Naija men are now afraid of Naija ladies cheesy hence, the fear for marriage

Imagine someone unknowingly and unfortunately gets tied forever to a lady like millenniumlady or sweetcunt97 undecided
Even your village people will pray for your soul embarassed
844 likes for ds trash. lol
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
shestrong:

It'd only be trash to you if you fall under the category of the ladies aforementioned tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by BigIyanga: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Marriage is like an insurance coverage for most people. Why dont u ask him for a prenup agreement?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by shestrong(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
U no get wetin u wan talk o
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by ovielistic: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Ovielistic, is it this person below? What happened?

All the allegations were proven to be lies and baseless..go get a life..Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by ovielistic: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
You see no fcking partner, get behind me satan. You know nothing about me

Eyaaa sorry.. Don't die of frustration oh..you sound bitter.lol
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Actually yes a relationship with no end goal in mindsuch as marriage and growing a family is a waste of time, i don't date like a scalar quantity, but like a vector quantity.

Just shut up!! This woman !! Haba shoo!! U can talk nonsense eh! Jesus Christ!!!! Egbami mi orishia ki tatawolo eshi em !! Keep quiet and stop displaying ur lack of intelligence for everyone t notice.. Funkastic queen or wateva jargon u enjoy typing like a mofo!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
yes it will be hard,what breakup isn't. But it gets better with time. I can assure you

For me the best way to get over a breakup is to cry the first night and be angry from then on.

You wasted two years on this guy before he told you his real intentions. That's a whole master's degree dear. You used the equivalent of a master's degree to date that nigga. Time you can never get back.

May time wasters avoid you like the plague in Jesus name. Pls go in peace, you know what to do. If you are in Nigeria and need someone to talk to or someone to just listen. My number is in my siggy.

If u re a therapist or psychologist then ur license should be immediately retrieved, u don't act and talk like a professional in the field of marriage and mental issues, u should leave that field for d real counsellors not every one is suited t be a professional in marital affairs, is so unfortunate that people that didn't take psychiatric test and evaluation are graduating in Nigeria with medical degrees in such sensitive areas, is a pity! Healthcare workers need t be approved and I'm sure u didn't go thru d right methods cos u talk upside down in evey issue, is very hard 4 me t see where u gave a notable mention, u re either biased, blinded by d truth, a bitter feminist or just too hypocritical and women protective that u sound like a pathological hater.. Nne, just step aside and ur opinions don't really matter when u don't av anything meaningful t talk abt! Learn t be open and don't be a man-hater, is a man that gave birth to u!! U av a father, brother, uncle and nephews, they re special people in ur lives and they are men! So stop all this man-hating misandry cos is degrading and animalistic
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2020
iyke926:

Just reassure him that you won't become a nuisance to him when you both get married.

Let's wait for the married elders.

cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by angelfallz(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2020
shestrong:

Well the women mentioned must be really bad women, to receive 844 likes.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by angelfallz(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Thanks bro, I wouldn't say I have any problem, I am clean, we are compatible and all. Even all his friends loves, admire and praises me, they will sometimes ask when he is going to see my people, what are we waiting for but my guy always seem withdrawn or he changes the topic.

Marriage is too broad, what is it exactly about marriage that he does not like?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by angelfallz(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Actually yes a relationship with no end goal in mindsuch as marriage and growing a family is a waste of time, i don't date like a scalar quantity, but like a vector quantity.

i agree with you. Relationship with no end goal is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by csamii: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:

I have never watched a single episode of GOT cheesy

Aunty, you're doing your self!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Lose your good man?

In all honesty, he's not as good as you make him out to be.

No responsible person will opt in for babymamaism.

So paddle your boat elsewhere.

Current generation are so scared of commitment. They want all the goodies of a thing but not the baggage that comes with it

My dear, u can say that again! louder!!! plssss..... Most times we ladies are so blinded by emotions that we cannot see anything wrong with some responses guys gave us. i'm just out of one just recently, though it wasn't easy but the leaving him is one of the best decision i have ever made! Thank God i left, but i make it look like he was the one that left me!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Ningen:
This is a man that doesn't want to marry you.
But you want to coerce him into it.

Are you that desperate for a ring?
A superficial deception to paddle a lie??

You talk about wanting a good home;
But here you are, ready to build one on a straw.

If you have to BEG and CONVINCE him to marry you, then surely he DOESN'T see your worth. It's all a facade; He will never be committed to you.

Your goals do not align. Find a new path.

Louder plssss!!!!!!!! Ladies needs to know the truth!
There are men out there that'll tick your box.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mayng01:
Truth is bitter, if only you would accept and execute it. Request for some rooms to breathe from him , keep that for a while like that, & make sure sex too isn’t involved anymore during the task. If truly you’re meant to be together, he will come back for you & tell you he is ready, if he does not, God has not destined you for each other. Pray to God for your man and he will surely locate you. Unleash yourself from infatuation & face reality, the fact remains from his comment, you will be used and dumped................ a word!

Truth is always bitter but best to adhered to. God bless you for this advised.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Goddys:
@OP your boyfriend position is well-founded. I have come across many girls that are seemingly angelic, calm, well-nurtured who turned out to be a torn in the life of the man years later after marriage.

I have already started rethinking and reorienting myself on the institution of marriage. It doesn't worth it for some guys. Women are unpredictable even to themselves.

My girlfriend said she would wait till I am ready which I know I may not be. She will be the one to advise herself to break up and move on at the right time. I won't do it myself.

Marriage is a favour to women which in most cases turn men to a working robot, not having time to advance themselves spiritually and otherwise.

Advise yourself and seek out men who consider marriage a priority in their list.

Please, if you really love this girl and mean well for her' break up with her peacefully.

Any woman I may eventually go legal with must personally acknowledge I am doing her a favour if marriage is her priority
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
It's going to be hard. Thanks dear

Yes! it's going be hard, but it will worth it at the end. i just did same thing too....though i'm yet to got over it, but my spirit is happy!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
My sister, I tire o. To think that he is the first man I fell hopelessly for. I have always been cautious of this love thing not getting to my head. It was just different with him and worst is I'm not sure I can move on with someone else.

please move, before it is too late!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Ha, see as you whip me. Thanks dear, truth is hard. I appreciate.

Nice 1!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
LordOfTheGame:
Different people with different problems. Men like us are seriously looking for a serious and sensible girl to marry and settle down with while some others are running away and looking for only baby mamas.
Life shaa....

Life is not fair!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Chibae4real: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ade3131:
@Confusedgirl869

I hope you read the comment made by this wonderful man below. I'm recommending you take his advice wholeheartedly bcuz he somehow touched on my story without knowing me. Am currently living in regrets of my past mistake with my ex. If only I had done more, if only I had showed her kind of zeal for marriage at the time....if only I had known I will be the one who can't live without her.

My dear, just like am counting my losses, your Mr. Perfect guy will remember you when you're long gone in your God destined husband's house seeping tea with honey. He will most likely realize all this thought of "baby mama" thing as just being childish.

There comes a time in a man's life when all that matters to him is family....to see and have people around him that he can call his own. He thinks he will remain a youngman forever. Old age will teach him the lesson of his life but trust me it will be too late. And what makes it worse at that age is being in the company of those he detest but can't confront them to tell them of his dislike for them when he realizes he's married the wrong person.

Like I tell people, life is a bad teacher. You fail but never get the opportunity to right your wrongs. It's just one life. Get it right now or regret every moment of your life. Please go for someone who shares your values about life, particularly those of marriage and family. Peace

Thank you Sir. You just spoke sense into me, though someone i didnt asked for it. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by chinyerefrank444(f): 1:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Jamesayo:
He can go get his babies from baby factories. If you love yourself and your future, it's better you RUN for your life. You are completely on your own. He loves his space, which yeye space? You should have learnt better from your own background. Many people never survived it. If you mean the world to him, then he'll do everything to bring you to his space.

If he's shying away, he has his heart somewhere else. Ensure to do the right thing.

God help you!!!

this life sha...
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by HRMK: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2020
I GUESS U POST DOLLARS AND OTHER FOREIGN CURRENCIES!HAHAHA.....
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Smile4mee01: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Women must understand Men hold the key to relationships while women hold the key to sex.

The biggest dilemma for women is that Men have to ask for their hand in marriage, if they never come they might never be married. This leaves a good number of women frustrated in the marriage market.

Many men are opting for baby mama, because it kinda gurantees no marriage drama. Have u noticed how women change after marriage.

For a Female, baby mama is not good because it does not guarantee security for her and her kids.

In the end, we are all just fighting for our best interest.

On the Flip side, if Men and women embrace polygamy, baby mama will kinda reduce. In the middle east where these things are practiced, I dont think we have so much upsurge in baby mama.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Testimony1988(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
He's not ready to settle down, forget him.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by NairalandSARS: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Hello everyone. This account is created for this .

This issue has been bothering me a lot and I am very confused on what to do.

We have been together for more than 2 years now and we hardly have issues, infact we are a perfect match or so I thought.

I am 26 while he is 35, we both working and I never disturb him for money, I take care of all my needs myself. He is very calm and peaceful, doesn't hit me and I really admire him a lot. I on the other hand is also good, hardworking, not materialistic and all that makes a good woman.

So after thinking of our relationship thoroughly some weeks ago, I realised that there is really nothing stopping us from getting married this year or next. I decided to hear what he has to say because he never talked about us being or getting married. I also noticed that whenever he sees or hears about bad marriages he felt lucky he is not in yet. This always makes me feel bad because I know myself. I also wasn't a fan of marriage before I met him because of so many bad men out there, but everything changed when I met my guy, he is what I want. The very first day we met, the first thought that came to my mind was 'this is my him' I don't know why I had that thought being our first time meeting.

Anyways, few weeks ago I decided to ask him what his plans are. Are we in on a long thing or not? I got the shock of my life when he made me understand that he doesn't want to be tied forever, he loves his space and the way nobody disturbs him. That he only wants a baby mama, he wants me to be the mother his kids but not in marriage. I was mad and I cried for days. He was even sounding like nothing is wrong with being a baby mama, maybe not but I just can't.

Well, I made him understand that I can't be a baby mama and it will also be hard for me to move on with another person. I've bonded so well with him and all that. And I also hate jumping from one man to another. I told him to talk to people who are in successful marriages and stop looking at the bad ones. Today when we were talking I asked him about it and he is still maintaining his stand on the mama.

I don't want to give birth to kids that have 2 homes, I grew up like that(it took me lots of self discipline not to become useless) and wouldn't want that kind of life for my kids, I want them to grow with their parents in ONE house. At the same time, I don't want to lose my good man and relationship.

I need your opinions please.
Marriage is overrated

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.