Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love (88496 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by armstin: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
I laugh in trump''s voice huhuhuhuhu ;DI laugh in trump''s voice huhuhuhuhu
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Akanoaaa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
If my girl do something like that to impress me, that's the end between us. That's nothing but nonsense and stupidity.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Zoe99:
The tattoo can easily be covered with makeup in the future if she wants.

For how long would she need to do that anyway?

She has made a very big mistake. I don't know much about tattoos, but that instrument in the picture suggests that the tattoo she did is permanent.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Pitakawman(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
ThereIsHopeee:
It will end in premium tears.
Guy u wicked grin grin grin no be only premium na platinum tears
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Kingluqman(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
ThereIsHopeee:
Platinum tears you wan say grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Centcanada: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
They should get both arrested
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by jaxxy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gross stupidity
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by LabDNA: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't know anyone who got a tatoo in his/her youth and never regretted it later at a point in life.

Youthful exuberance, she go cry tommorow. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by DAVE5(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wettoid123:

Thanks bro, I wonder what is wrong with our generation!

Everybody is chasing clouts ohh

They call it the social media age
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Zoe99(f): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
I for one would never tattoo my body.I know she'll regret this but then makeup can always be used for damage control.
BluntTheApostle:

For how long would she need to do that anyway?

She has made a very big mistake. I don't know much about tattoos, but that instrument in the picture suggests that the tattoo she did is permanent.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by babafemi3(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria police and other relevant agencies should rescue the lady she's been forced.Save a soul.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by babafemi3(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria police and other relevant agencies should rescue the lady she's been forced.Save a soul.quote author=armstin post=90558333]I laugh in trump''s voice huhuhuhuhu ;DI laugh in trump''s voice huhuhuhuhu[/quote]
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by babafemi3(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
[Nigeria police and other relevant agencies should rescue the lady she's been forced.Save a soul. author=Paramount01 post=90552234]Begining of madness. She needs délivrance

At last I made it to first to comment.... Shout to all my people in sokoto.

You are doing well
[/quote]
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Zoe99:
I for one would never tattoo my body. I know she'll regret this but then makeup can always be used for damage control.

Don't be so sure, though. You know love can be boundless grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Does not worth it.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by fabadec: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity
I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy..
If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy
Gold digger, poverty stricken fellow
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by brainhgeek(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
..fast forward, one year from now, murder and attempted suicide case loading...
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Olutundee: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you want to become a hacker, click the link below if you're interested �

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-become-hacker-complete-tutorial.html
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Unrated900(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in tears cans cannot be cleaned again

One life
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Amigo65(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hope say nor be permanent tattoo
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by idonhammer: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
ThereIsHopeee:

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by stevSKY(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
I dont want to believe she did this ... i believe someone forced it on her maybe for cheating or something... Jst wait and see the real story go unfold soon � grin grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Okoroawusa: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
litathom:
this one nah olosho nah, which job she dey look for again.
My thoughts exactly
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Paramount01:
Begining of madness. She needs délivrance

At last I made it to first to comment.... Shout to all my people in sokoto.

You are doing well
This can only be done by YORUBA girl
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by brownbib(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joker!
She so high on infatuation
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Kellynas34: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
What if las las,the guy break up with her, what happens to the tatoo??
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by quintessence007(f): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
UniqueDennis:
It will end in ........... I guess ya all know grin
tears grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by VenumX: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Even those girls who have men that treat them like queens will never think of doing this.

This is an indirect cry for help.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by dingbang(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
She is doing well... Clap for her..
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Danielmegg(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Itz will end in Magnificent Tears cheesy
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by tixsonmala(f): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Her mumu is like peak, it is in her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.