Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love (88499 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in elephant tears undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by dumininu01(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
The guy has played his game well gringrin..
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Gokoyer0(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Where do you think someone like her will get a chance to be interviewed for a high paying job. No need to waste time, her brain must be filled already with sawdust and d..ck.
CANDYDADDY:

She,going to a high paying job interview,they see her tick all the box of being a potential employee,but they got discouraged seeing those mark on her face,eventually got disqualified

Saddened and tired,she went to her boyfriend's abode just to seek for sympathy and a word of encouragement just for her to met her boyfriend nacking her blossom friend

last last na to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Swipa: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
JESUS LOVES YOU GIRL MORE THAN YOU LOVE THAT BOY. RECEIVE HIM NOW!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by TianaG(f): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
I pray she don't regret it. STUPID GIRL

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by wonder233: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
This one na junkie na... See her red eyes and unsightly gaze.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BotherMleeper(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Well she's gonna feel rightly stupid when he dumps her
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Wettoid123: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
if you have a Bentley car will you mark it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Salako01(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol..... Should we tell her grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by OKTolu: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
The problem is she didn't know

Should we tell her ?
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by friendl: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yes about from being silly ,what if the guy dies
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by OKTolu: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
The problem is she didn't know

Should we tell her ?
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by OB3344(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
This one Don mad oooo... boyfriend wey dey bleep other girls .
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by 900warriorz: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
Kaii grin grin

Can we sacrifice some people to the gods for the betterment of Nigeria?..

If so I sacrifice her oo grin grin

I am very certain the gods will reject this offer

She is doing in the thing that does not have any sense at all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by damiandammy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
This can't be love[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by humilitypays(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Why defile your body because of a man?

That's a very stupid decision.
because women are created to please men wink
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BlueAir: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
;Dvery stupid decision.
MoodyQueen:

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

She,going to a high paying job interview,they see her tick all the box of being a potential employee,but they got discouraged seeing those mark on her face,eventually got disqualified

Saddened and tired,she went to her boyfriend's abode just to seek for sympathy and a word of encouragement just for her to met her boyfriend nacking her blossom friend

I know someone with a scar on her face that got a job in a big firm.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by masterflowx(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity
I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy..
If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy

I sight you.

Bobo we go use your pant do juju still dey lafff ontop your matter.

Continue...

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by humilitypays(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
friendl:
Yes about from being silly ,what if the guy dies
she will lie to her next mumu boyfriend that it's her beloved brother's name grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I put less value on most of the naija ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by DonDraper66: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

exactly
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Honestly, this is a good ground for guys to use and dump her recklessly....good for nothing ladies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Danielfx(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Prophet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by chukwuibuipob: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
And professionall mourner/friends will light candles.Afta dat,life continue
CANDYDADDY:

no nid high paying job.U’ll See/Find her type Sidon Dey fix jezebel eye,paint diz n dat at roadside

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by olisaEze(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ekuké... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Livingstone124: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Congratulations to her for being the first foolish olosho to deface her face for stupid love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Emerie22(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity
I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy..
If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy
You are in the same level with her grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Offpoint: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
UniqueDennis:
It will end in ........... I guess ya all know grin
Premium tears brother, premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by DAVE5(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
dammiedot:
should we tell her? grin

Them "tell" one girl for my area, the girl don enter coma, nah the matter we dey settle since morning

No allow this one enter coma sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by mrnelsono(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chaii.... Abeg make we sacrifice some people see whether Nigeria go better

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Lyrics269: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
After breakup she no go allow person hear word Foolish girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.