Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love (88498 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by favour32(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Cry loading......................................
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
This too will end in tears.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by kingola87(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
The writing self nor fine... grin

Another thing wey go make the cry dey more sophisticated when the D day arrives.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by kolade560: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy.. If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy
rich like male folks in your family....
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Ralph1075: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na this same one go drink sniper when ei set �
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Grateful02(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
it will end in tears
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BABANGBALI: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
His prick must have touched her throat, turned her womb and very very sweet. Omo ale aja lasan lasan. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BABANGBALI: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Grateful02:
it will end in tears
that one is certain
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BABANGBALI: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity
I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy..
If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy
Chei see poverty
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Calicoe: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
God I pray against giving birth to a wayward daughter in the future
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by OtunbaJ: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hope is not a parmanent tattoo, because after the reggea na blues o
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Kay25(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
The toxic of falling in love when your brain is not yet matured to comprehend what love is...wait for a heartbreak she go cry so tey na the cry she go use wipe the name away shioor
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Abikeade11(f): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am very sure she is going to make another headline very soon with "the lady that got her boyfriend name tattooed on her face commit _____ because she caught him with another girl.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by uptownemmygee(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
Kaii grin grin
Can we sacrifice some people to the gods for the betterment of Nigeria?..
If so I sacrifice her oo grin grin
wait make I go catch her come jare
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Trustnoone: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
If the guy no marry you again nko?
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by haweezii(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in tears.

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by meobizy(f): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
I clicked this to read ignorant comments. Random fact “the age of consent in Nigeria is 11 years old”, argue with your touchscreen keyboard if you don’t Google it. The female in that video looks about 16 - 17. It’s not surprising that she’s dickmatized.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by luluosas(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stupidity and foolishness personified. Idiot
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by raphy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
see wetin konji cuz

she is high on toilet smel and sanitary pad.
nothing to say.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by prestige101: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
A woman can go this lenght and still cheat on the boyfriend.

FEAR WOMEN.

A man can actually think , that,a woman going this length, is on her own and would still cheat on her.

FEAR MEN.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Babisha10(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Happyguy201: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
this type can kill you or kill her self if you ever leave her
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by HRMK: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
MADNESS!
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by OdenKelechi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Upcoming dimwit
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by joungblood(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
They maybe more to this than what see are seeing, that face doesn't look like someone that's doing it out of her willingness, well I don't really know but her facial expression does not look like it's a fun thing to her.. Anyone who have tattoos know what I mean
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by VickyRotex(f): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]His prick must have touched her throat, turned her womb and very very sweet. Omo ale aja lasan lasan. [/s]Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

You're talking in the nonsense and in the wwruubbissh!!
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by frozen70(f): 2:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A Nigerian lady has attracted attention on social media after being seen in a viral video getting a tattoo of her boyfriend's name on her face.

The lady who reportedly did this to prove her love to her boyfriend, had "Anjola my love" written on her face by the tattoo artist.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQgTOZcCdw

If their is anything called madness, this is one of them
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Zoe99(f): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2020
I would never.I believe the human body is beautiful and tattooing destroys it's beauty. Tattoos also, look terrible when they get old.
BluntTheApostle:

Don't be so sure, though. You know love can be boundless grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Suibisreal(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2020
It will and can only end in tears
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by olawale1516(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2020
It go end in tear for sure
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by mukthar2000(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2020
See Punishment, and when the guy jilt u ,
you tattoo another name on that ugly face, idiot.

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Zoe99:
I would never.I believe the human body is beautiful and tattooing destroys it's beauty. Tattoos also, look terrible when they get old.

I was just pulling your leg grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.