Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

What Ended Your Last Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Last Relationship? (7363 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Lucyspa: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2020
He was too stingy. I couldn't deal anymore.
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by paulolee(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2020
brain54:
pauleepaupor....hope you no dey this useless again o? well,found out she was getting married to another person.
u really know me for real??
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Erojepromise(f): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2020
l ended my last two relationships, first one; l fell out of love l just stopped catching feelings.
second one; l never loved and he didn't too , he just wanted to toy with me but didn't know l caught the drift l broke up with him before he did ,And that was a score point for me...
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
I had to use WAEC as an excuse to cut ties just because I didn't want to be attached to any babe when I got admitted into the university. It's been over 5 years now, I'm in my final year and I never dated anyone so far.
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:20am On Dec 04, 2020
paulolee:
na e be things oo..all man de form saints and blaming thier ex bt for my own case am d one at fault..it was as a result of when a bea loves u too much, took her love, care and feelings for granted even if na she be the only bea wey i don date wey de wire me because she was working and i wasnt, still dnt kno why she sticked with the broke me, felt useless having nothing to affer to her than just sex and come still they cheat on her...long story short, got a new catch on f.b and lied to her dt i nid 30k to travel n go see my sick uncle in d village(lamba) she gave me 20k and i travelled to p.h to lodge d weekend with d new catch...came bk and saw breakup text on my table, bea knew all abt dt p.h lamba bt jus played along and still dnt kno how she knew about it, tried calling and texting and she said i should jus forget abt her dt she even planned poisoning me or sending street boys to attack me bt she jus pitied me....dt was wen i knew av lost a diamond...**stella if u are reading this, is Paul, its 3yrs bk and pls am SORRY**
I am happy you are honest and knew it was your fault , but if you were her would you forgive you ?
Leopards never change their spots
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by FanOfMyself: 3:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Erojepromise:
l ended my last two relationships, first one; l fell out of love l just stopped catching feelings.
second one; l never loved and he didn't too , he just wanted to toy with me but didn't know l caught the drift l broke up with him before he did ,And that was a score point for me...
Hi pretty...
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by paulolee(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I am happy you are honest and knew it was your fault , but if you were her would you forgive you ?
Leopards never change their spots
if I were her I would pour d idiot dt came to beg for forgiveness hot water even if he deserves more...
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Erojepromise:
But how and why do you girls fall out of love so easily?

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by tesuto1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
She wanted marriage,but I wasn't ready for such commitment around then. I still miss her though.
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Medianna(f): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2023
paulolee:
na e be things oo..all man de form saints and blaming thier ex bt for my own case am d one at fault..it was as a result of when a bea loves u too much, took her love, care and feelings for granted even if na she be the only bea wey i don date wey de wire me because she was working and i wasnt, still dnt kno why she sticked with the broke me, felt useless having nothing to affer to her than just sex and come still they cheat on her...long story short, got a new catch on f.b and lied to her dt i nid 30k to travel n go see my sick uncle in d village(lamba) she gave me 20k and i travelled to p.h to lodge d weekend with d new catch...came bk and saw breakup text on my table, bea knew all abt dt p.h lamba bt jus played along and still dnt kno how she knew about it, tried calling and texting and she said i should jus forget abt her dt she even planned poisoning me or sending street boys to attack me bt she jus pitied me....dt was wen i knew av lost a diamond...**stella if u are reading this, is Paul, its 3yrs bk and pls am SORRY**
If she still talks to you, then you're a lucky man
Even though time has passed, wound like this may heal but unforgettable.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by LittleBigDick(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
She no gree gimme bj unless I give her head
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Lol, why you no want come give her head since you really need the bj 😅
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2023
; grin
LittleBigDick:
Lol, why you no want come give her head since you really need the bj grin
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by IyanuDeb(f): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
he made a thread on nl "What Ended Your Last Relationship?" very annoying
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by James289(f): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Our lives were going in completely different directions and it was better to end it instead of trying to force it to work. We're still friends and keep in touch.
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2023
paulolee:
Your sins are forgiven..
I'll talk to her. Lan hostel mafia
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Because I know say she go break up with and things like that dey end
So i break up with e’mmmm first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.