Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Ended Your Last Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Last Relationship? (7356 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Paulolee, was the sweetness of the p.h pu*sy more than your bae's own? I mean why do some of we men cheat sef?
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by paulolee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:
Paulolee, was the sweetness of the p.h pu*sy more than your bae's own? I mean why do some of we men cheat sef?
seriously dt babe sabi fck oo...d bea just too sweet bt dt no be excuse shaa...said na my own personal fckups...all i can say its "na the handwork of the devil" bt av learned my mistake shaa

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
I just got tired and ended the whole stuff undecided
I don't fall in love deeply.

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Prinnce1: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Preshieben:
because you haven't seen that right guy yet .... Love is a funny thing

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Starz825(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

So what do you want me to do now. Record her voicenote?

You asked a question, I answered, now I'm being attacked for sincerely answering you
No na mistake u do...
Na hazard man ask question..na hiest man dey answer you... check their name again
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Kingdray123: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:
She ended ours because she felt like she is done toying with me. It was really painful i swear but thanks to nairalanders i got over the heartbreak...
SHARE YOURS
were you over emotionally attached to her? Did you show your emotions entirely too her? We'll follow naijadatingtips.com for dating tips
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Kingdray123: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Preshieben:
why were you tired? Was he not submissive to you or he was a serial cheat

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kingdray123:
were you over emotionally attached to her? Did you show your emotions entirely too her? We'll follow naijadatingtips.com for dating tips
I did o. And most nairalanders said that was where my problem came from. Thank God i'm over her sha. It wasn't funny at all

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Preshieben:
I fell for your type and it ended in tears....
If you don't love someone just let them be in peace biko. Not after everything u still end up falling their hands.

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
He cheated

Then the one before the last just wasn't giving me attention and time
��

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by hamorny001: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
I ended the relationship cos I Neva really loved him . I Wanted so bad to get over my ex
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
paulolee:
na e be things oo..all man de form saints and blaming thier ex bt for my own case am d one at fault..it was as a result of when a bea loves u too much, took her love, care and feelings for granted even if na she be the only bea wey i don date wey de wire me because she was working and i wasnt, still dnt kno why she sticked with the broke me, felt useless having nothing to affer to her than just sex and come still they cheat on her...long story short, got a new catch on f.b and lied to her dt i nid 30k to travel n go see my sick uncle in d village(lamba) she gave me 20k and i travelled to p.h to lodge d weekend with d new catch...came bk and saw breakup text on my table, bea knew all abt dt p.h lamba bt jus played along and still dnt kno how she knew about it, tried calling and texting and she said i should jus forget abt her dt she even planned poisoning me or sending street boys to attack me bt she jus pitied me....dt was wen i knew av lost a diamond...**stella if u are reading this, is Paul, its 3yrs bk and pls am SORRY**

Hello,if you still want her back, PM me.

I like a man who sees his fault and not ashamed to admit and make amends.
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Preshieben:

How dare you break my heart like that?

I was gonna bring wine to your parents!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:

I fell for your type and it ended in tears....
If you don't love someone just let them be in peace biko. Not after everything u still end up falling their hands.

Tears for you? shocked
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
hamorny001:
I ended the relationship cos I Neva really loved him . I Wanted so bad to get over my ex

That was where you did wrong!!

To get over an emotional loss takes time, you need to heal,not jumping into the next available guy's arms because you wanted comfort. Not only are you delaying your healing process but also hurting another innocent person.

Give yourself time to heal, time heals all wounds.

4 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by paulolee(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
luminouz:

Hello,if you still want her back, PM me.

I like a man who sees his fault and not ashamed to admit and make amends.
cnt p.m..lost dt mail pin...hw can u help..u wan go spiritual or wat??
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
luminouz:

Tears for you? shocked
Honestly my man, the girl just use me finish dump me.
It was really a hard thing for me but i thank God for life. She will later come to realise she missed a rare gem and it would have been too late by then

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
paulolee:

cnt p.m..lost dt mail pin...hw can u help..u wan go spiritual or wat??

Lmaoooo@spiritual. Nope bro

But I will call her myself and talk to her on your behalf. You realised your mistakes and I think you deserve a second chance.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:

Honestly my man, the girl just use me finish dump me.
It was really a hard thing for me but i thank God for life. She will later come to realise she missed a rare gem and it would have been too late by then

Damn!!! Sorry bro. Men dony usually love but when they do,the feelings go deep. Some women see that as a weakness and use it against the guy, taking him for granted.

Take your time to heal bro. Dont rush into any relationship but you can have friends. When the time is right, your heart will know.

N.B: Dont carry hate in your heart for her oh. The bad blood hurts only U!!

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by paulolee(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo@spiritual. Nope bro

But I will call her myself and talk to her on your behalf. You realised your mistakes and I think you deserve a second chance.
lolz...i swear i would love to even text u her number bt I think she wont hear u talking abt me or even sound interested on me again..she may forgive bt we jus cnt happen because her mind is madeup and i think its better i count my losses and move on..
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
She bit my dick angry
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...i swear i would love to even text u her number bt I think she wont hear u talking abt me or even sound interested on me again..she may forgive bt we jus cnt happen because her mind is madeup and i think its better i count my losses and move on..

I swear to you bro. I will call her and let her know you deserve a second chance.
She might not be so over you like that but it is up to you sha.

At least it is worth a try,in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
She bit my dick angry

Why didn't you give her food?

Poor geh must have been so hoongryyy!!! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by paulolee(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
luminouz:

I swear to you bro. I will call her and let her know you deserve a second chance.
She might not be so over you like that but it is up to you sha.

At least it is worth a try,in my opinion.
she's currently with another guy n next month wud mk it a year...dnt wana sound asif am a weakling begging for love...just let it slide plss...i cant just go bk like dt except she called bk or we get to meet again by mistake....jus try n understand me n tanks 4 ur consine..

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Auladimeji(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
She ended the relationship because her school mother manipulate her by saying I'm a fuckboy,well,I wasn't then but now,I am

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by luminouz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
paulolee:

she's currently with another guy n next month wud mk it a year...dnt wana sound asif am a weakling begging for love...just let it slide plss...i cant just go bk like dt except she called bk or we get to meet again by mistake....jus try n understand me n tanks 4 ur consine..
Oh,she has another guy already? Ok bro...I understand you now.

Peace and love bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Shuggaa: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
She didn't wanna give me head..
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
luminouz:

Damn!!! Sorry bro. Men dony usually love but when they do,the feelings go deep. Some women see that as a weakness and use it against the guy, taking him for granted.

Take your time to heal bro. Dont rush into any relationship but you can have friends. When the time is right, your heart will know.

N.B: Dont carry hate in your heart for her oh. The bad blood hurts only U!!
Thanks bro. I don't have time to start hating anybody
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shuggaa:
She didn't wanna give me head..
By head you mean nodding? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by moyosore32: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
I was sorta obsessed with her, it was obvious we loved ourselves, but my obsession gave me away, although she ended up cutting with me to be with the guy I warned her severally against, I don't feel bad anyways, cos the Bobo to me na care taker, I can have her back whenever I want, long as I'm doing my own runs too...

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Rgade:
I lost commitment. I was never committed anyway.
She just got tired and walked away.
I couldn't commit to a relationship to save my life...'smiley
To save your life how?
Re: What Ended Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
luminouz:

How dare you break my heart like that?

I was gonna bring wine to your parents!!! grin
just wine?
My parents wouldn't accept that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.