Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) (6352 Views)

I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. / Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oluromantic:

Thanks. How's Australia. Would you come to Nigeria?

It's cold atm here in Tasmania. Snow on the mountain near where I live. Yeah can't wait to come there. I was supposed to be in Owerri this month but all the virus shit has it all on hold unfortunately.
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Oluromantic: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Missyford31:

It's cold atm here in Tasmania. Snow on the mountain near where I live. Yeah can't wait to come there. I was supposed to be in Owerri this month but all the virus shit has it all on hold unfortunately.
Ok I just sent you a PM now. Pls check it out so we can chat on privately.
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Benwallt(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
are you sure?
very sure brother
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Princelyod(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
is this real or photo shopped?
I have the video
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Benwallt:
Adam Hartstone-Rose and colleagues at the University of South Carolina, who compared the bite forces of nine different cat species, reveals that a jaguar's bite force is only three-quarters as strong as a tiger's bite force.

Stop saying rubbish

Hyenas have the highest bite force
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Benwallt(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Stop saying rubbish

Hyenas have the highest bite force
be reasonable n get your head out of your ass. My initial submission was that hyenas have the highest bite force in the animal kingdom but the the jaguar is on top among the big cats family. U nor watch Natgeo Wldnt reach me
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Benwallt:
be reasonable n get your head out of your ass. My initial submission was that hyenas have the highest bite force in the animal kingdom but the the jaguar is on top among the big cats family. U nor watch Natgeo Wldnt reach me

Let me not argue with you...
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
what's your nationality?
Do you have an American accent?

Na I'm in Tasmania the island state of Australia.
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
what's your nationality?
Do you have an American accent?
Isn't one million boys a gang there? Are they like cultist?
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Na I'm in Tasmania the island state of Australia.
wow that's great.. do you have a mail address?
Let's communicate I'd like to interact with an Australian and you're unique cos you're the first Australian I've interacted with.
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
my friend cried when she saw this picture
fake
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Princelyod:
I have the video
how do I view it?
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by CreepyBlackpool: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kaykay999:

What if say nah female tiger
Grab the titties

1 Like

Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by lincsnuel: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
my friend cried when she saw this picture

She's being emotional... From nature's perspective, this is just a case of one specie animal feeding on a weaker animal. Survival of the fittest kinda thing...
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by kenzysmith: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
lincsnuel:

She's being emotional... From nature's perspective, this is just a case of one specie animal feeding on a weaker animal. Survival of the fittest kinda thing...
lol
Re: trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture) by kenzysmith: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
paulolee:
chai...go gladly enter trailer mouth o..
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex / Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? / I Hate Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.