Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. (3102 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Missyajoke(f): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Trying oh

Nawa for both of you
Does this thread looks like an hookup zone. Abeg carry your matter elsewhere. kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Angelacruz: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2020
No be stick na AK47...lmao
paulolee:
the vibes with her go tell me....ma stick go de stand whenever she de around me..
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by CallMeGrace(f): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

Nawa for both of you
Does this thread looks like an hookup zone. Abeg carry your matter elsewhere. kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Bae leave the matter oh
Allow me and my boo to flex oh..
He is jus nawty ni angry cheesy
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Youngpo413: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

The problem with most parents is that the get easily carried away when they meet rich people. Probably they threatened to disown her or cut her from the inheritance. One thing is that you should take your stand. Am sure she's regretting now.
How can a sane lady ever regret getting married to a rich man? money is happiness.
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Missyajoke(f): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Bae leave the matter oh
Allow me and my boo to flex oh..
He is jus nawty ni angry cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by callmeRichie(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

Nawa for both of you

Awnn, you that I wantu make our alárinà free of charge and you wantu spoil parole for somebody grintongue
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Galactico4ever(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin
Hey here.Good morning
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by callmeRichie(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Bae leave the matter oh Allow me and my boo to flex oh.. He is jus nawty ni angry cheesy

Oinn, why would you remove your dp. Did you ask me before you did??
#Stubborn shaiid tongue, just be breaking pesin heart anyhow angry
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by callmeRichie(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Youngpo413:
How can a sane lady ever regret getting married to a rich man? money is happiness.

lol bro, true happiness is not found in money cuz not everyone in weath are truly happy.
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by CallMeGrace(f): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:

Oinn, why would you remove your dp. Did you ask me before you did??

#Stubborn shaiid tongue, just be breaking pesin heart anyhow angry
Ama glue it
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Missyajoke(f): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Hey here.Good morning

Good morning
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Missyajoke(f): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:

Awnn, you that I wantu make our alárinà free of charge and you wantu spoil parole for somebody grintongue

Oya sorry grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by callmeRichie(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

Oya sorry grin grin grin
Ajoke, your friend is wicked o grin Ofe glue heart mi tongue
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by callmeRichie(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Ama glue it
Shen ngborogrin grin grin
don't worry I've sent Ajoke to talk to you, maybe you would listen díè cry
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Missyajoke(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:

Ajoke, your friend is wicked o grin Ofe glue heart mi tongue

She go GRE no worry. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by callmeRichie(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

She go GRE no worry. grin grin grin grin

lol the 2 both of you ehn grin...
Hope you're good sha?
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Missyajoke(f): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:

lol the 2 both of you ehn grin...

Hope you're good sha?

Am good ohh grin grin grin
Happy Sunday
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Reex12(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:
Am good ohh grin grin grin Happy Sunday
I think ur dp and signature are having a divorce
Re: How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. by Missyajoke(f): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Reex12:
I think ur dp and signature are having a divorce

grin grin grin Yes ohh since they've refused to remove the Allah whatever on my dp. Have resigned to fate..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today / Romance With A Married Woman. / This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.