Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today (42319 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Stillthebest: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Evablizin:
Strong and wise woman.

Happy birthday to you Ma,ma'role model. I respect you a lot.

May God bless your new age.

Strong yes. Wise I don't know. May be if you had come out of the type of family she came out from and attended Havard, you wouldn't have been in Nairaland. Who knows?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SlyCharlie(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

She's not just igbo she married from Abia State and took Abia State slot as Minister of Finance.....
You are Correct 100%
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ginggerxy: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:
Delta State amaka.ona go dey claim our successful people
try and hide your stupidity sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2020
happy birthday, mama with the signature gele. wish you many more years in good health, keep soaring high
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Facidio: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing

Your likes and generation unborn can't smell the sole of her feet. If you like hate her till infinity. Am sure the highest degree in ur entire lineage is a college of education but here you are hating on a woman who's whole family attended Havard and MIT, the best in the world since the days of Moses

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Tell me one woman in Africa that is more intelligent and influential than her
Ilhan Omar of Somaila
Wanjira Mathai of Kenya
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by CasNova: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday, madam.

Congrats.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Facidio: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Corrupt woman.

She helped Goodluck Jonathan and his Government, to loot this Country dry. She also supervised the Economy when Nigeria slide into recession in 2014.

Pls tell ur u corrupt bubu to show his certificate and not affidavits.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2020
FĂșcking stupid stinking bitch ass theif angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Go and get LUCKY and have the whole world run after you....
By God grace lucky will shine on me very soon.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Don't you know that some people are mad? Is Anioma an ethnic group? Ogwashi ukwu people are even from present Anambra
grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Henri8: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Your generation both dead and alive and the future ones no go fit make am up to her.
I concur with you my sister.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Ilhan Omar of Somaila
Wanjira Mathai of Kenya
What position did they held before and now
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

That's just tale of moonlight. Would you believe we were also made to believe you eat human being, prepare solid hot eba with your fist? Whereas, do you?

See.... let me tell you something. I was born and bred here in Lagos. Did my education from primary to tertiary here. 75% of my friends are Omo-oluabis and there's no culture of yours I don't know.

Your people are good in Open defecation and that's all.

Talking about Igbos being cannibalistic! That's a lie that the devil won't even admit. Boloney!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Your generation both dead and alive and the future ones no go fit make am up to her.
Why nah grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by paul100(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:
She is also igbo.
Proudly Anioma
Proudly Delta IGBO

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

See.... let me tell you something. I was born and bred here in Lagos. Did my education from primary to tertiary here. 75% of my friends are Omo-oluabis and there's no culture of yours I don't know.

Your people are good in Open defecation and that's all.

Talking about Igbos being cannibalistic! That's a lie that the devil won't even admit. Boloney!
OPEN DEFECATION IN LAGOS? CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Stephen888: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday celebration Ma.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Rok01: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday to this great woman, more years to come in jesJe name
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
What is in Yoruba land that I can't get in Delta state wink
Many things. Travelling is said to be part of education
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Henri8: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Louisananda7:
This woman go school o, wetin my papa dey do sef.
Make i tell you?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Brizzydelphine: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Best wishes mummy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Many things. Travelling is said to be part of education
Hope my skull will still come back with me cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by shiwex: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:

Forget that Amaka thing.......her educational foundation was laid in Ibadan. If she had stayed in the Amaka village, na spare parts she for dey sell now or heavy Ashawo in Italy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Henri8: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
She's ANIOMA as clearly stated not igbo.
And Anioma na ijaw dem be?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by sammysmiles(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Chai.... This one harsh....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy The truth is that I am not a of Yoruba people but you and my very good friend sammy07 has made me change that thought a bit.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SIONKPO1(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing
Bad belle,why hasn't Efcc nailed her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Henri8: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!!!

If you were born and followed politics during GEJ, you would know how many times she warned PDP-led govt to save but Amaechi of APC said they shouldn't save but share Excess Crude Account.

TSA, etc are her ideas which APC copied.

If she is bad as you say, the international community would know and won't give her all these appointments of late.

Where she is, you might never get to 1/1000 of it so STFU.

cc:adaogwashiukwu
You dey mind the idiot wey dem born yesterday?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=90615306][/quote] My own person good morning and welcome cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by gees101(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday great woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility / Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 / Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.