Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today (42329 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Evercurious(f): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Great people born in the month of June

Happy Birthday
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
My own person good morning and welcome cool

Seems you ate your favorite food this morning shocked
Good Morning. cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by kyuniii(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday ma, She is bless with brains and beauty.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

OPEN DEFECATION IN LAGOS? CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF!

Didn't you know that there's a correlation between pooing inside a bowl and disposing it off inside the gutter and open defecation.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Seems you ate your favorite food this morning shocked
Good Morning. cool
Are you not my own person again wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by nanauju(f): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:
Delta State amaka.ona go dey claim our successful people

But when yoruba and hausa people dey bash her una go leave her for igbo people to defend, afterall na igbo name she dey bear. Una hypocrisy dey smell abeg. Indeed success has so many friends

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Henri8: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Trying to claim she's not Igbo and you forgot that she married Nnamdi Kanu Brother and her slot as Minister was that of Abia State abeg go and rest
And Ogwashi ukwu, Anioma et al are all igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2020
:
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hope my skull will still come back with me cheesy wink

Oh Lord! cry cry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ume1000: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Your generation both dead and alive and the future ones no go fit make am up to her.
so how exactly has okonjo iweala influenced our economy
When she was minister our naira was not parallel to the dollar
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

Didn't you know that there's a correlation between pooing inside a bowl and disposing it off inside the gutter and open defecation.
Stop this trash please.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
:

Oh Lord! cry cry
wink wink wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ume1000: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Corrupt woman.

She helped Goodluck Jonathan and his Government, to loot this Country dry. She also supervised the Economy when Nigeria slide into recession in 2014.
exactly
It's funny how we celebrate criminals
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Are you not my own person again wink

Hehehehe, yes, I am smiley
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hope my skull will still come back with me cheesy wink

It will cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Henri8: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2020
ume1000:
so how exactly has okonjo iweala influenced our economy
When she was minister our naira was not parallel to the dollar
Must the naira be parallel to the dollar for you to have an improved standard of living?

I hope you were not born in 2015 else you would have known that there is a world apart gap between when she she held sway as finance minister and what you've now.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by simplelad(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Happy birthday to my Sister from another mother.
hmmm. When you are successful in life. People love to associate with you. My this and that from another mother or father.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Stop this trash please.
Stop your display of tribal tirade against the Igbos and save yourself from further insults.

I love Yorubas and there's no denying that fact. They constitute over 80% of my close friends. What I don't like is the way some of you drag Igbos on this platform.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by jessysparkles(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday to us

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by GEEBITE: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Sorry,you will be fine. She is on her way to be DG of WTO. Fyi,the grand commander fighting corruption nominated her as Nigeria's candidate for the slot reserved for Africa.
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

Stop your display of tribal tirade against the Igbos and save yourself from further insults.

I love Yorubas and there's no denying that fact. They constitute over 80% of my close friends. What I don't like is the way some of you drag Igbos on this platform.
We.all accuse one another for dragging. We all drag ourselves here and it's JUST FOR FUN.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

Same here in Yoruba land.

An average Yoruba have 5 - 10 igbo friends. (minimum).

What we don't like is the way some of you drag Yorubas on this platform.

You can come over and see how we roll with you guys. cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Hehehehe, yes, I am smiley

It will cool
grin cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ucham: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Igbo Amaka. She is a 100% Igbo from Ogwashi ụkwụ.
Her husband is a bona-fide Umuahia Man from Abia state.

The children are 100% Igbo. The names the children answer are Names usually answered by igbos from Abia and imo state.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Same here in Yoruba land.

An average Yoruba have 5 - 10 igbo friends. (minimum).

What we don't like is the way some of you drag Yorubas on this platform.

You can come over and see how we roll with you guys. cool

I'm here already. People see me more of Yoruba than Igbo. Why? Because I was born here.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by God1stson(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing
U cannot tarnish her image, her repute is weigh beyond u small mind. Learn to give honor to whom hour is due.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Henri8:

And Anioma na ijaw dem be?
ANIOMA is ANIOMA just like yoruba and every other ethnic group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
SlyCharlie:

Lol...
Read her book, she categorically stated herself as being Igbo.
Saying you're Anioma and not Igbo is like saying I'm from Ebonyi and not Igbo. doesn't make sense..
well, whatever rocks your boat.
Quote all you want, she's not igbo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

We.all accuse one another for dragging. We all drag ourselves here and it's JUST FOR FUN.

If the moderators don't do anything against this it may spiral to something else. Like I said I love Yorubas, my sibling is married to a Yoruba lady, the same as 3 of my blood cousins. Now judge for yourself!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

I'm here already. People see me more of Yoruba than Igbo. Why? Because I was born here.

Good, so lemme ask you this honest question.

During your stay in Yoruba land, do you see any form of hatred from them to Igbos doing business in Yoruba land?

And which state do you reside?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by obonujoker(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
So this woman is from ogwash ukwu and yet the place is still a mess... Infact many successful Nigerians are from Aniocha North, and yet no rapid development like Asaba and co.. e.g Jim Ovia

However happy birthday ma... May God grant you many more years, and give you greater wisdom
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by GuyWise101(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Can you see how she and her husband and all her children carried IGBO names? I am talking to those Igbo parents giving ther children British and religious names, Inferiority will not kill you people.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SlyCharlie(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Quote all you want, she's not igbo.
Keep Deluding yourself.......bro
Tell that to Ngozi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ize-lyamu, Oshiomole In Igueben-Uromi For APC Campaign [Photos] / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) / Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.