Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,594,141 members, 6,017,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 06:54 PM

Fear No More (18+) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear No More (18+) (14056 Views)

This Is Why You Should Fear Women / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear No More (18+) by SolaRaphael: 1:52am On Nov 20
Four weeks after he had recovered from his ailment, Guba was full of life. At his mechanic workshop, he really must face the streams of mechanical work that were coming his way. He had not heard from Sam for some time and neither had any special assignment come from him.

He was however getting good and steady income from his workshop.

A Honda car was driven inside the workshop. A woman neatly dressed in office wears came down. Guba quickly left the vehicle he was working on to attend to her.

'Good morning, madam.'

'Yeah, good morning. My gear box has a problem and you should fix it.'

Guba nodded. 'Is that all.'

'Yeah, I think that's all.'

He nodded. 'That is no problem, madam.'

The woman had brought her car around before, but she was not a regular customer.

'I'm going to work. By evening, I'll be back. Do the work well, please.'

'No problem. Your car will be in perfect condition by the time you come back.'

She handed the car key to him and was off. In his mind, he decided he would bill her high and get the best from the deal. Though Guba's
charges were always high, he was good in his job and always gave customers satisfaction.

Towards noon, he received a call from his mother at Shaare.

'Your wife has just delivered a bouncing baby,' she informed.

'Ah, praise be to Allah,' he exclaimed. 'Alhamudulilai.'

'Both mother and baby are in good health.'

'Praise be to God. Boy or girl?'

'A girl.'

It was the second girl he was having. He wished he could have a boy now, but shrugged. This must be Allah's wish.

'Alhamudulilahi,' he repeated.

Seven weeks after her affairs with Sam, Madam Kashi went to consult with the family doctor in a private hospital at Ikeja.

'Congratulations, madam,' Doctor Bright said, as he handed the medical results to her. 'You're six weeks pregnant.'

She got the report from him and briefly read through. 'Ah, that's good,' she said, smiling.

The doctor nodded. 'Indeed, it is good news. Finally, Ayomide will be having a younger one.'

'Yes, o.'

She was indeed glad about the news.

'I'm sure, chief will be highly delighted about the development.'

She nodded. 'He will be. That's the thing I will call to inform him about as soon as I leave here.'

She was still all smiles as she left the doctor's consulting room. She went to the parking space where Sam had parked the car and was waiting.

She however had no plan to share the news with him. It was when she got to the confines of her small office at the Opebi shop that she put a
call to her husband to inform him.

'The doctor has confirmed the pregnancy test I did to be positive,' she informed. 'I'm six weeks pregnant.'

'Oh, that's great news. Thank God that we've finally got our desire.'

'Yes, we thank God.'

There was a slight pause. 'That means I will have to withdraw his service as your driver.'

She knew what he meant. 'Yes.'

There was another slight pause. 'Don't worry. I'll handle everything from my end.'

'Okay.'

Chief Kashi disconnected the line, grinning to himself. It was a successful venture. He picked up his phone and put a call across to one of his
henchmen, Guba.

'Thanks for the day,' Madam Kashi said as she collected the car keys from Sam.

'Good night, ma'am.' Despite the secret intimacy between them, he was still very respectful.

She nodded. Sam walked to the gate of the magnificent building, bided the security man good night and passed through the gate. He was still
walking towards the main gate of the estate when his phone rang. It was Guba calling him.

'Oh boy, na wa o,' Guba said as a way of greeting. 'Long time no see.'

'Guba, how you dey?'

'I thank God o. I’m fine.'

'Sorry I didn't call you all this while,' Sam said. 'It's because no special task yet.'

Guba laughed shortly. 'I understand, now. I trust you that once there’s job, you will call me.'

'Yeah. That's right.'

'Oh boy, I dey celebration mood o. Why don't we meet at that our joint at Ketu? The one that is close to Ile-ile bus stop.'

'Oh, that will be marvelous.'

'Yeah. I’m there right now. Let us meet there. Everything that you drink will be on my account.'

'Really? For sure, I will be there.'

'Okay, I’ll be expecting you.'

'Yeah. See you.'

Sam whistled to himself as he cut the line. Guba must indeed be in a celebration for him to offer to pay for his drinks. For all the times they had
been to the joint together, he - Sam - was the one paying for drinks and pepper soup. Well, it was good that something different was about to happen.

Fear No More: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_18/34302

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (18+) by Zamar(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20
Nice
Re: Fear No More (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21
Interesting story.
Re: Fear No More (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:10pm On Nov 22
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.