Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times (76713 Views)

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Richieniit: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
he's wealth is his brain nd things he can do... not the cash or flamboyant lifestyle. Interpol no chase mompha for dubai before efcc catch em? He's back to normal now and even doing better lol
TheSourcerer:
if he is jailed , oh boy will he feel it , even if he is not jailed he will feel the scorching heat of reality of been back to zero. Having Nothing! There's no comeback after this. He cannot be same same ever again! Ever!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by rontolo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fake news! Nigeria fight America on what grounds?

Even Niger has more credibility when it comes to fight against anything.

They would have us believe UAE will consider sending him to Nigeria after US and UAE have done all the work?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Kobicove(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Futuragetty:
Stories. We all know the US can't fight with Nigeria over Hushpuppi's custody. Even Hushpuppi self go wan dey US.

imagine that guy in Suleja Prison.

Don't deceive yourself...this guy will never taste prison if they release him to Nigeria undecided

The best way to ensure there is justice is to send him to the US
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by TheSourcerer: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Richieniit:
he's wealth is his brain nd things he can do... not the cash or flamboyant lifestyle. Interpol no chase mompha for dubai before efcc catch em? He's back to normal now and even doing better lol
dude!
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Sterope(f): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ole! Barawo! Armed robber! You will end up in jail, your time is coming.

Richieniit:
did he steal your relative money?
What matter at hand are you discussing?

To celebrate another man's downfall or the joy of seeing he's got issues?

I'm very sure na your type they go him igram to beg for money... yeye!

Guy hustle cos that salary of yours won't give your kids the best life they deserve. I'm not saying i support crime but you can't actually say you are better than him. YOU'RE ALSO A SINNER LIKE HIM SO PICK YOUR SIN RIGHTFULLY AND BLOOM LIKE ROSES

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Abdulpro1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Who else read down to the last line please?
*“But* we want our friends in the U.S. to know that many of his associates are in Nigeria and we will ensure equitable sharing of all forfeitures arising from the case.”
Little wonder the Emirattis or should i say the world don't take us seriously, kai God why?
Why did i end up here? cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by barragan: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibrahim Magu, EFCC’s top chief, told Lagos-based TVC on Friday that his agency had no prior involvement in Mr Abbas’ case.

“We are yet to be involved in the case of Hushpuppi,” Mr Magu said, noting that Emirati authorities were yet to provide information on his arrest to warrant EFCC’s cooperation.

This is the only authentic part of the news posted.

The newspaper is pushing an agenda, they know it doesn't make sense for Nigeria to push for release of the suspect who committed a crime outside of Nigeria against the US (of all countries to mess with) into the hands of EFCC, but such a news will cause people to curse out Nigerian government for trying to provide a means of escape for a criminal or why else will they make such an asinine request.

I wonder if there is no way for these agents of distabilization called news outlets can be dealt with for deliberating misinforming the people.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Sleevia: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.
If they (U.S) NAB him, a lot of Nigerian top dogs might be exposed, hence the battle.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Naijaarchive(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
samkay3g:
“We are not sure yet of the amount they are being accused of stealing,” an official said. “But we want our friends in the U.S. to know that many of his associates are in Nigeria and we will ensure equitable sharing of all forfeitures arising from the case.” grin

Na y our guys dey get hardon b this.... Just the money cheesy grin how many criminals abroad have they brought back to Nigeria to be tried... This is shameful
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by taland(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
I just have a feeling they won't find anything on this guy.

He might just be a gay partner of one top Arab money guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
SHARING FORMULA.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by mobi99(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
for me this guy is better off those blood sucking demons in power,who doesn't care about the well being of their citizenry's...abeg they should leave the young man joor,is he the first person to make money that way? Nigerians are only jealous of his luxurious lifestyle,while American are jealous of his intellectual capabilities,how he manage to defraud them such money....after all who wan blame him,show u face if u never defraud anybody of anything before
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by tunary(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hushpuppi is a very big fool, he's made so much money yet not satisfied, he is suppose to learn from mompha's experience but he was speaking grammer during the time mompha was caught. I hope they drill him very well who ever take the case. I trust Nigeria government, they will collect and collect everything
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by xreal: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
I discovered that before now, I don't read topics about Hushpuppi's wealth on Nairaland.
But ever since he was arrested, no matter how long Hushpuppi's story is on Nairaland, I read them all.

That is all I have to say for now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by konkonbilo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
VirginSearcher:
They should free him to enjoy his money
Naso angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Newboss(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
My people, just look at what an official is saying:
“We are not sure yet of the amount they are being accused of stealing,” an official said. “But we want our friends in the U.S. to know that many of his associates are in Nigeria and we will ensure equitable sharing of all forfeitures arising from the case.”

Who did the guy defraud in Nigeria? Nigeria don cast since. No shame at all
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by TheSourcerer: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
rontolo:
Fake news! Nigeria fight America on what grounds?

Even Niger has more credibility when it comes to fight against anything.

They would have us believe UAE will consider sending him to Nigeria after US and UAE have done all the work?
wow see smashing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Newboss(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Nigeria no dey shame Why didn't they make moves prior to this time? Ole !
Because they have nothing on him
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Heavensent01(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria financial enforcement agency should go after Goje that they withdrawn is case first and allow USA to have Ramoney Ewonlode

I presume some high politicians are scared he might mentioned them during investigation of the money he had help them to launder in Dubai hence using Nigeria corrupted agency to extradite him, same as Morpha. both Davido and others help these people launder money abroad, na part of their job

one day thief will go market, he won't be able to come back
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
sweetTai:

He has a better chance of getting out of jail in America than Nigeria. You can buy justice in America just like in Nigeria. He’s already hated in Nigeria, he’s nobody in America.

Why has Invictus not bought his way out? He's hated in Nigeria but definitely not his money..
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Obierika(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
sweetTai:

If he goes to America, he spends nothing more than 10 years in prison with a good lawyer. No be this United States?? You can buy justice in America just like in Nigeria.

Getting a 10year jail term in America is better than for him to come here and go Scot free!
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Jostoman: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.
I will advise the guy to go with USA oo
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Pavillon: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
You committed a crime against the government of US and plans are ongoing to extradict him to his country of origin...
If going by Pablo escoba's story, I don't think it's possible.
Although escoba died in his country but if he was caught alive, he would have been extradicted to US.

Well, let's see how things unfold.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by peteryoung2048d(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chaiii cry
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by mobi99(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Richieniit:
..my guy this guy wealth dey him brain,not by physical muscle,I believe him...he will never suffer as people think....that's if u know wat it means to hack into Americans and defraud them...bro ,it's only God can stop him,kudos to hushP

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by izubext007: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria police are just dragging for bribe
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by BABANGBALI: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
They should not hand him over to Nigeria, he will settle them and that will be the end of the matter
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by ibinaboonline: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Na him loot dem dey fight for dem
daddytime:

Useless people.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by BABANGBALI: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
izubext007:
Nigeria police are just dragging for bribe
don't mind the modafokas
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by BABANGBALI: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:

Useless people.
no mind them. Them wan collect their own share from him. Useless people from a useless country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.