Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times (76722 Views)

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Agugbadin: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
This theives have destroyed the image of Nigeria all over the world, to the extent that our passport is worthless. Once you show Nigeria passport abroad you are seen as someone who has the tendency to commit crime.Very sad and disturbing.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by ibinaboonline: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
And El Chapo was caught alive and extradited to the US
Pavillon:
You committed a crime against the government of US and plans are ongoing to extradict him to his country of origin...
If going by Pablo escoba's story, I don't think it's possible.
Although escoba died in his country but if he was caught alive, he would have been extradicted to US.

Well, let's see how things unfold.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Luvinghubby: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
If this guy get sense make he Plead guilty

I know why
Is this all you have to say, don't worry EFCC will soon parade you in Benin.
Don't lie low, continue bragging on Nairaland.

When you become an ex-convict even ordinary commissioner you won't be qualified for in Edo state.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nairalandmonika: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.
Am even sure hushpuppi must have paid the Nigerian authorities to extradite him. As soon as he gets to Nigeria, he's a free man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Organicist95:
the small yellow paint of crayfish is how much?

2k only
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by lakeside79937: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
They should please send him to USA so there can learn sense from a nonsense person . A millionaire rich people in the western world dont behave like that but hey if you become the richest man in your village that's how they make noise I dont feel sorry for him . If you been a victim of fraud before you will understand

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
tunary:
Madam cry fish how you dey sell your cray fish

Call us
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why wud somebody make money illegally then expose himself again Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Encash(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Investigation must be done

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Abdotcom(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria things always on contrary, when it comes to evacuation of starving, molested and suffering Nigerians abroad back home they drag their feet, but when its fraudster, they wouldnt waste time because of share. what a country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by streetfabulous: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
freebreezeyz:
apart from the showbiz thing they all claim, please of what essence really is showing off so much wealth and fame online? I do not get WHY they live such kind of life when they know fully well that their source of wealth is questionable? Make em carry em cross biko!! sad sad
Yea. It is part of the curse for swindling. A thief is destined to be caught. So the same spirit that drives him to defraud people is the same spirit that will push him to flaunt it to ensure that he reaps the punishment. No matter how humble he tries to get, there will be something that will expose him.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Coldie(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
American authorities are fighting to bring him to justice... Nigerian authorities are fighting to bring him to collect their own share in millions of Naira or even dollars..

*shakes head out of thread*

So u self follow read this part;

"We are not sure yet of the amount they are being accused of stealing,” an official said. “But we want our friends in the U.S. to know that many of his associates are in Nigeria and we will ensure equitable sharing of all forfeitures arising from the case.”

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by flyingdutchman(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Newboss:

Because they have nothing on him
Yeye country! They should allow US give him his 30years jejely.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Coldie(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wetin Nigeria know say them want investigate, highest thing they will do is raid his apartment to look for his passwords to his emails and get his bank statement to see his deposits and payouts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Eteka1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nonybb:
Look at a miserable ZOOOO fighting for him as if he would really be jailed here and not be freed like Mompha
That thing that is eating you up will eventually kill you if you don't stop it now.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by toprealman: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
VirginSearcher:
They should free him to enjoy his money
His money
Nobody gets arrested for spending what is rightfully his.....no?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Yankee101: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Equitable sharing.

That's all they're interested in

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by toprealman: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
If Mompha can be released by EFFC, I'm sure this guy may still come out of this noise unscathed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by obonujoker(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Mr hushpuppi I don't know if u can see this
Please I want to advise you to transfer small thing to my account before FBI collect everything
I promise to safe keep the money for you before dey release you next 48 years

Lol... Bro grin... Abeg make he transfer to me too o grin coz no be say FBI need the money grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by ericmor: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.

I tire o. They only want to collect their own shear and make him pay them dues. Useless good for nothing people

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Eteka1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Richieniit:
all the cars n show off collections don go... But one thing is for sure... HE WILL BE BACK SOON LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
If na US arrest am as reported, guy forget about seeing him again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerians and our useless behavior most times.
Puppy stole $35,000,000 from the United States, and Nigeria is fighting over a criminal, Shay you see as we day promote thievery and Co.

Shay he was thinking the US will not look for him, e eye Don clear Na.. Yeye is smelling..

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Alwaysachick: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
As long as he didn't steal from the poor, I really don't care. Covid fund that no body saw. A beg they should free the guy jor, bloody people

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Corem(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
God will show you mercy and after every every is gone I will send my account number. Baba Hush please show me love.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Femeto: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dubai government handed him over.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Lovelyn451(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
What will now happen to his Gucci collections? Na dat one dey worry me fess
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by K4daniel: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
The love of money is the root of all evils, so being a hard working gang make us mumu abi.Na only use sabi spend No two way about it there is dignity in labour any other way will surely lead to sorrow.

If you get your money in a crook way you will one day be arrested and the shame will be greater than the glory.

Let us be content with what we have, use your hand to work and earn a living it gives you a peace of mind.That little money u may earn with dignity is far far better than this stolen riches without peace of mind.

I want to use this latest car, buy that beautiful house at the expense of others wealth, it will lead to vanity upon vanity. Hell fire is real. You could lose your life in the process and go to Hell. The curse of the lord is in the house of a THIEF. So taking things not your own is a curse on his own.May be when he comes back from prison he will REPENT. Good luck husspuppi

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by ericmor: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
jaxxy:
Why wud somebody make money illegally then expose himself again Makes no sense

Is bcs most of dem no get sense nau. Those with sense are not known n enjoying their money codedly
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
That is the question beging for an answer.
daddytime:

Useless people.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Kpokakpoka(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lovelyn451:
What will now happen to his Gucci collections? Na dat one dey worry me fess
Lmao......it might be donated to almajiris. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.