Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Christianity Is A Big Joke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Christianity Is A Big Joke (1541 Views)

CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen / Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Smhaykins:

When he came back, he understands life better than his siblings.
You're right, tho it's a 50/50 chance of coming iut, some dogs end up Dead or hit by car. Prodigal son was lucky he did not die in foreign territory
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Edyice: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

You're right, tho it's a 50/50 chance of coming iut, some dogs end up Dead or hit by car. Prodigal son was lucky he did not die in foreign territory

Your grieve is with pastor not Christian
88% of pastor in Nigeria are false and they enjoy it

Bros serve your God and forget about giving to PASTOR
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Peterosky(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op as valid as your point is, I will simply state that you still need to find a way to worship this God.Trust me I also share your sentiment. I keep saying that Christianity is fast becoming a joke and that not every money we give in church brings us blessings, the worse is even the fact that money we give in some churches work against us since a lot of this churches today are founded on faulty grounds. But again, I also reason that the behaviors of many pastors concerning money today only goes a long way in fulfilling the part of the scripture which says 'in the last days,the church shall become worldly while the world shall become churchy. As a matter of fact, I can't remember when last I went to church because of this same sentiment. But I still hold my God very strong seeking and hoping I find a better way or a real church to worship this God that has always been very faithful in my life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Broke up With Her / Ladies: Would You Marry A Giant? / Please Who Know This Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.