Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? (39150 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Kaykay999(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Reincarnation
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by dalass(f): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Danhumprey:

Your first question, no one knows exactly "what" that could be. Anyone who claims to know, is lying. Humans just make up shits to fill in the blanks, doesn't make those things true. And funny enough, on closer examination, those things have been proven to hold little water and force. They don't make sense to logical sane mind.

Your second question, no one knows exactly where we were before we came here. No one. And like the first question, anyone who claims to know, is merely lying. Reason these things out for yourself rather than following the narrative you were taught in Sunday school or was it the madrasa, what you read in the Bible and Quran, depending on whether you're a Christian or Muslim, books that have been proven to be filled with so much errors and contradictions that to a sane, thinking mind, they are atrocious and an insult.

Your third question could well rightly be considered illogical, but I'll respond all the same. Humans are different. Each human being is different and unique from the other. Even twins. That they are born same time doesn't mean they have to die same time.

Think! It's not difficult. Look beyond the indoctrinations you were subjected to while growing up.

Thanks for your answers ...

Well, isn't it now obvious that since you could not answer the questions I posed to you explicitly, it is safe to conclude that you also cannot tell us that we simply cease to exist when die....

As if you even know the meaning of dying... Because as humans we came with a body into the earth and when we 'die', the body is still here..

Ignorance to some is absolutely sweet....unfortunately grin
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Edopesin: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
colestephan86:

In my own opinion, I think he'll and heaven are both on this earth.
When you get to Stockholm, Venice, nice, Luxembourg, Dubai Japan and those other beautiful country , you will see heaven.
When you get to makoko, sambisa, South Sudan, Djibouti , Myanmar , you will see he'll.
Now think of it, the abject poverty some people are experiencing in this part of the world isn't their making but by the powers in authority , while the affluence those guys are experiencing in Dubai and the rest is also by the powers in authority.
If you ask some citizens of Dubai and the worderful world they will tell you they will really want to see and feel what those in sambisa and Djibouti are feeling . Why cos they know they are in heaven.

I don't know if I will go to hell or heaven , but what I know is I will make sure I live in this world like I am in heaven.

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sunshine1974(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
How about aborted babies please? Because most already have bin given life inside the womb, what happens to those ones?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by chubinwa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
If the baby is not baptized, he/she will go to hell because we were all born with the sin of Adam and Eve.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by EASY32: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
On the last night that Jesus spent with his faithful 11 apostles he showed that they would be rulers with him in God’s kingdom. He told them: “You are the ones that have stuck with me in my trials; and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom.” (Luke 22:28, 29) Later, the apostle Paul and Timothy were included in this covenant, or agreement, for a kingdom. For that reason Paul wrote Timothy: “If we go on enduring, we shall also rule together as kings.” (2 Timothy 2:12) Also, the apostle John wrote of those who will “rule as kings over the earth” along with Jesus Christ.—Revelation 5:9, 10; 20:6.

So those who go to heaven go there to serve as joint rulers with Christ in God’s heavenly government. While Jesus is the main “seed” of promise, God chooses others from among humankind to rule with Jesus in the kingdom. They thus become part of the “seed,” as the Bible says: “If you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise.”—Galatians 3:16, 29; James 2:5.

Since those going to heaven are to rule over the earth, it is clear that those who go to heaven will be tried and tested followers of Christ. This means that babies or young children, who have not been fully tested during years of Christian service, will not be taken to heaven. (Matthew 16:24) However, such young ones who die have the hope of being raised to life on earth. (John 5:28, 29) So the total number who go to heaven will be small when compared with the many who will receive life on earth under Kingdom rule. Jesus told his disciples: “Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved of giving you the kingdom.”—Luke 12:32.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by kingxsamz(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
dalass:

We stop existing after death? Great!.

Please also answer the following:

What made us to come into existence in first place?

Where were we before we were born?

Why is it that people born same day don't die same day.. E.g my mom is a twin and her twin died almost twenty years ago?...

Thanks! grin

These are questions expected from a child.
How on earth would one know how the universe came into existence? undecided
Your third question is illogical and exposes your ignorance.
It's childish, I must say.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by mipeesoft(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
You're making sense ooo...
LordReed:

Lots of things. One that will instantly change the nature of the world is I would remove from people the power and desire to hurt themselves or one another.

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Sterope(f): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
In Islam, a baby's fundamental faith is in the 'real' God until his parents or society misleads him.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Bossmafia(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
The existing Karma will prevent the child from entering the luminous region.

Recarnaition is real and it explains so much of life mystery.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Sterope(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Are you saying that a baby will go to hell through no fault of his?

chubinwa:
If the baby is not baptized, he/she will go to hell because we were all born with the sin of Adam and Eve.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by chubinwa(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sterope:
Are you saying that a baby will go to hell through no fault of his?

That was what we were told during our baptismal class. that's why they have infant baptism.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sterope:
In Islam, a baby's fundamental faith is in the 'real' God until his parents or society misleads him.

How can a baby have any conception of a god when it barely has a conception of its environment?

Besides which religions are you talking about because I have never heard of this before.

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by kingxsamz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Goodman2020:

FALSE!!!
There is life after death. After death your journey to eternity begins.

Have you died before?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
mipeesoft:
You're making sense ooo...

wink wink wink
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by kingxsamz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ramos16:

Well then, do you know what it means to speak scientifically, sorry let me break it down for you speaking logically based on grounded premises, maybe that is still too much for you, it basically means speaking with common sense.
Funny guy. grin
Speaking logically? What's logical about the existence of an imaginary place you can't prove?

If you read my comment correctly you will see I said life after death, whatever you choose for it to be is what it is. And why did you not address the main logic I possed to you if you are so smart to come up with your hypothesis of no life after death.

Funny guy, tell that to the person you quoted. You must be mistaken.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by dalass(f): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

These are questions expected from a child.
How on earth would one know how the universe came into existence? undecided
Your third question is illogical and exposes your ignorance.
It's childish, I must say.

Exactly.. .

Your answer you also gave is childish! grin
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Akamon(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
1 Corinthians 7:14, CSB: "For the unbelieving husband is made holy by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy by the husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is they are holy."

From the above bible quote, though salvation is not transferable, but as a child as long as you are not of age to make the decision of salvation on your own, the Holiness of either of your parents makes you HOLY and the free gift of Salvation is on the little child who eventually benefits Eternal life through JESUS CHRIST.

for the children of those who are unbelievers

1 Timothy 2:4
Verse Concepts
who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Titus 2:11
Verse Concepts
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

God Almighty desires all Men(Christian Believers, Muslims, Christian Church goers, Free thinkers, Idle worshipers etc.) to be saved not one single soul did God want to see to perish in the lake of fire.

So asking the question about were will children go after death is not God's Choice but the Choice of their parents. God gave life to a fetus forming in a woman's womb, man and woman made the choice to destroy the life of that fetus. So also is the choice of a childs parents to decide where a day old child and other children will go to(Hell or Heaven).
We have no right to put the blame on God Almighty whoes thought for every human being is a thought of Good and not of evil but the deveil comes to steal and to destroy. So when a still birth child dies the choice of the parents (To be Holy or not to be Holy) determines where the still birth child goes.

So its time to erase that stubbornness of rejecting Jesus Christ the son of God. your decision can destroy your wife, innocent children and even the stillbirth babies. How wicked the heart of men is and they will transfer the blame of their evil actions to God.

ROMANS 10:9-15
9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. 11 As the Scriptures tell us, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced.”[c]12 Jew and Gentile[d] are the same in this respect. They have the same Lord, who gives generously to all who call on him. 13 For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[e]

14 But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!”[f]
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Myjust(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
That's a lie a big lie. Abraham died without knowing Jesus.it is the law that brings about the mentality of sin. Please stop saying things you don't know.God is the judge he alone will judge. Or do you think it is the same way he will judge every generation. My forefathers died without the gospel, so u think they are all in help?quote author=GRIMMJOE post=90654058]The babies go to hell, any who dies without Jesus goes to hell.

Not to mention we are born sinners.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by lakeside79937: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Who has been to Hell or Heaven ? So who can answer that ? Wake up people

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by atheistandproud(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
NOBODY IS GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN!
WAKE UP!

Anyway, where were you before your parents had sex?
That should answer the question.

At death, we simply stop existing!

Shi Kenan!

Magana yankare

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Hermes119: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
dalass:

Exactly.. .

Sorry Ma'am ur questions made me facepalm no offense especially the third one,but then I remember that all fingers are not equal some people's reasoning capacity is .......let me not continue shaa I don't want to sound like I'm insulting u,I do get ur point we all are still trying to grasp something beyond us I guess
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by KaptainAfrika: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
That's not what I am addressing.

Can an autistic person or a baby make moral choices ? can such persons accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior ? both actions require a sound mind to take those decisions, but neither can be said to be able to have a sound mind i.e. the ability to think and reason out facts.

I am not talking about how or what caused all the problems in the world.

God's mercy is Jesus Christ, alright, does a baby know this ? does an autistic person know this ?

JanSnow:

Ask yourself how did autism and all those inabilities or problems enter the world?

Through sin. Through stained spirit that only the holy ghost can wash clean with the blood of jesus

God's mercy is jesus christ
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by SocialJustice: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
tunary:
Everybody is born with original sin that is the sin of Adam Eve, and it is only baptism that can take the original sin away, what if the baby wasn't baptised before death?
Yeah, that's one thing. But can God condemn a baby to eternal destruction.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by KaptainAfrika: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Woah! Babies go to heaven or hell based on the beliefs of their parents - what of miscarried pregnancies? stillborn babies?

If I may add what about autistic people that have issues with their mental faculties?

Akamon:
1 Corinthians 7:14, CSB: "For the unbelieving husband is made holy by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy by the husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is they are holy."

From the above bible quote, though salvation is not transferable, but as a child as long as you are not of age to make the decision of salvation on your own, the Holiness of either of your parents makes you HOLY and the free gift of Salvation is on the little child who eventually benefits Eternal life through JESUS CHRIST.

for the children of those who are unbelievers

1 Timothy 2:4
Verse Concepts
who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Titus 2:11
Verse Concepts
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

God Almighty desires all Men(Christian Believers, Muslims, Christian Church goers, Free thinkers, Idle worshipers etc.) to be saved not one single soul did God want to see to perish in the lake of fire.

So asking the question about were will children go after death is not God's Choice but the Choice of their parents. God gave life to a fetus forming in a woman's womb, man and woman made the choice to destroy the life of that fetus. So also is the choice of a childs parents to decide where a day old child and other children will go to.

ROMANS 10:9-15
9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. 11 As the Scriptures tell us, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced.”[c]12 Jew and Gentile[d] are the same in this respect. They have the same Lord, who gives generously to all who call on him. 13 For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[e]

14 But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!”[f]

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by NNAMDIII(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
NOBODY IS GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN!
WAKE UP!

Anyway, where were you before your parents had sex?
That should answer the question.

At death, we simply stop existing!
Christians won't like this grin

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by tallfish145(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The babies go to hell, any who dies without Jesus goes to hell.

Not to mention we are born sinners.
quote me a single chapter or verse in your any editions of the Bible where Jesus said ACCEPT ME AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by tunary(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Yeah, that's one thing. But can God condemn a baby to eternal destruction.
I don't think so
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by kingxsamz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
dalass:

Exactly.. .

What answer? undecided
Perhaps you're mistaking me for someone else.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The babies go to hell, any who dies without Jesus goes to hell.

Not to mention we are born sinners.
Lies from pit of hell. Moses and Elijah died without Jesus!
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by tunary(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
chubinwa:
Where is it written in the Bible that a baby who died with original sin will go to hell?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Hermes119: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hermes119:
A lot of Christians are saying the kids would go to heaven,fine but let me ask you when God instructed Samuel to slay the amalekites why didn't he spare the children since they were innocent ?
I need a Christian to address this question

Kingxsamz kedu ife Ilo (sorry if u ain't Igbo)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.