Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? (39289 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
akdjr:
If the air we breath in is what keeps us alive then review what u have just quote from Bible. quote author=sonmvayina post=90657024]I use to tell my friends that until you have fully understood Genesis 1-3, the Bible will always make you look stupid...
People should understand that it was God's breath that brought Adam to life, some translation use breadth some use spirit.. When God takes the breadth the body experiences death.. The body is usually buried where it returns to dust just as God has told Adam...

We are God's spirit dwelling within a body made of dust. We are the miracle we seek.

Psalm 104 :29-31 and Ecclessiatics 12:7

The breath returns to god who gave it and body back to the earth where it was taken..
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by LabuleofNigeria: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
SexytorresE:
Wake up Africa, No heaven nor hell. Just the way u speak the language u are speaking because u are born into that family so is religion . U knew nothing as u were born , u came with a plain brain � like a white sheet of paper, ur brain was downloaded by all this shit from a story book , else u wouldn’t have known anything about religion or tribe . Wake up ! U are the religion u are because u are born into that family that practiced it , so u will see others as rubbish vise versa. Enjoy ur life , hurt no one and Mak way for others when u have the opportunity. Hell and heaven is here. When u are rich u are in heaven and when u are poor u u are in hell . Religion is a scam , free urself from child indoctrination

If i may ask you ma'am, Do you belief there is God
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by akdjr(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yet the air still remains. If the body was taken from earth (Mud) as you were meant to believe. Form human from sand without have sexual intercourse.
sonmvayina:

The breath returns to god who gave it and body back to the earth where it was taken..
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by betonnaira: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

The only difference between a baby and an adult is time that does not make it less human..

Life is a circle...some circles are small others are large or big...

But always same pi..
lol u comment is that of a student who doesn't know the answer so he just write something to fill d space grin grin
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
betonnaira:
lol u comment is that of a student who doesn't know the answer so he just write something to fill d space grin grin

So in your opinion what is the difference between a babys death and an adult death ?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
akdjr:
Yet the air still remains. If the body was taken from earth (Mud) as you were meant to believe. Form human from sand without have sexual intercourse.

I don't understand what you mean ?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Bridget95(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
When a person dies, the brain decays, I dont see myself regretting anything when I have no brain.
Go and read the book : OCCULT GRAND MASTER NOW IN CHRIST.

You can download the voice note on YOUTUBE.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by SexytorresE(f): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wit all I wrote u are asking me this?
LabuleofNigeria:

If i may ask you ma'am, Do you belief there is God
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by LabuleofNigeria: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
SexytorresE:
Wit all I wrote u are asking me this?

So you believe you were made as a result of an accident ? as told by some fellow human? grin
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by betonnaira: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

So in your opinion what is the difference between a babys death and an adult death ?

well opinion

old testament we were born with sin
new testament christ dies for our sins

so a new born baby is without sin cause its a life of its own thus born pure.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
betonnaira:

well opinion

old testament we were born with sin
new testament christ dies for our sins

so a new born baby is without sin cause its a life of its own thus born pure.

How old are you?..sorry to ask.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bridget95:
Go and read the book : OCCULT GRAND MASTER NOW IN CHRIST.

You can download the voice note on YOUTUBE.
Watch the greatest deception. Satan's family on YouTube by enki35
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by SexytorresE(f): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
I wasn’t made . And I never told u that. I’m a product of sex , get that .
LabuleofNigeria:

So you believe you were made as a result of an accident ? as told by some fellow human? grin
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by betonnaira: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

How old are you?..sorry to ask.
old enough to Bleep ur mum sorry to say
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Rofhrider: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmm... do not be deceived, There's is heaven and there's hell, Choose one (Luke16:19-33, Rev21:8, Rev20:15)
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Bridget95(f): 2:51am On Jun 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Watch the greatest deception. Satan's family on YouTube by enki35
After you read the occult grand Master now in christ,you will understand better and desist from the deception(atheism) meant to blunge people into the perpetual burden of everlasting punishment.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by tobyebuka(m): 6:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Enough agitations,let me get it straightened for those who are ready to accept the simple but truth. Some sect who dont believe, there is heaven or hell,it maybe you pepu are looking at the wrong side of the mirror or you were been mislead,yes.my friend the both are certain and are both eternal.
Take a look at it this way,we all believe everyone has freewill,i mean the strong Zeal to choose from evil or good,righf?
I have read someone commented on thjs post said,we just created more or less like iRobot that act or does thjngs according to what its programmed in it.i beljeve that also.he explained that when we get to heaven that freewill would be removed and reinstalled with only goodwill. all said right.

secondly,why i believe there is heaven ,lets reason it as when we get caught away in our sleep,we forget everything we are.we would never think of harming someone or think evil about anything.even if someone maybe in our dreams stand to hurt us ,we dont retaliate or fight such back cox i think we are not more with this our mortal bodies,we are more or less like the deads who dont think or fear of been hurt.i think when we get to heaven all sense of this earth would be removed like u remove an andriod application from a phone ,as we all know evil was not created with man at he start of things and any question we are ask before the throne of judgement we wouldnt have any power to argue or fight back as we dont do in dreams.it was said that our work we do on earth good or otherwise would be the codes as we use it to build an andriod apps,would be what would be used to buld us up afresh or destroy us u woukd destroy virus infected app.
and concerning the case of babies if there dies,there is heaven and nothing much-.truth is simple and brief for the wise.a foolish talk is only known by multitudes of words. I REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF I AM STILL LEARNING TOO. if u wish to learn just ask me more by commenting on this. may peace reign.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Your wife has been thinking too much, probably about the murder her uncle commited which she knew about, but likely pretending not to.
She started getting scared and thought about a possible scenerio whereby her uncle is suffering from the crime he commited before his death.
This thinking probably lead the brain into creating a similar scenerio while she slept.

NOTE: Just an assumption.
I do not want to say much but you can believe or do whatever you wish. No one knew he killed anyone untill it was revealed to us by the seer. A word is enough for the wise
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2020
betonnaira:
old enough to Bleep ur mum sorry to say

You might be old enough..but you still have a single digit IQ

Or probably it is negative.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by betonnaira: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

a negative one I agree but enough to know where u came from down there so yeah will be visiting down below and giving ur mum d time of her life wanna join me Bleep ur mum cheesy grin
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Good afternoon sir. I have just two questions to ask
you:
1)Is Allah the same as Yahweh?
2)Why are we here on earth?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
betonnaira:
a negative one I agree but enough to know where u came from down there so yeah will be visiting down below and giving ur mum d time of her life wanna join me Bleep ur mum cheesy grin

Keep displaying your stupidity and foolishness..
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by betonnaira: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Keep displaying your stupidity and foolishness..
well u asked for it ode
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Andy15(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Good afternoon sir. I have just two questions to ask
you:
1)Is Allah the same as Yahweh?
2)Why are we here on earth?
1)no 2)our original purpose was to populate the earth and live forever on earth but adam and eve lost perfection when they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and bad and passed that imperfect gene to us which is why we grow old and die and why we are susceptible to diseases
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Janosky: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Reelafonja:
According to the Bible the yardstick for making heaven is giving your life to Christ. So if a young child dies at a young age and can't confess Jesus as Lord because he/ she can't talk or too young to comprehend.

Will he/she go to heaven.

Bible scholars

Acts 24:15. John 5:28. Isaiah 25:8. Every dead person in God's memory, including babies, will come back to life (resurrection).

Adam,Sodom & Gommorah, Evildoers of Noah's day, & Armageddon, King Herod etc, will NOT be resurrected.
Jehovah condemned them and adjudged them unworthy of life.

The born again co-rulers going to heaven are not babies & they are not going to heaven for jamboree.

Revelation 1:5-6.14:1-3.

Matthew 5:3,5 supported by 2Peter3:13, all good persons do not go to heaven.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Kobojunkiee: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
NOBODY IS GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN!
WAKE UP!
Anyway, where were you before your parents had sex?
That should answer the question.
At death, we simply stop existing!
Humans were not created eternal beings for you to suggest they most have existed somewhere before conception.
While the part in bold is true for the unbelievers, it is different for those who believe in Jesus Christ as they earn eternal life by virtue of their belief... meaning there is an afterlife for those who believe, to be spent either in Heaven or Hell.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Kobojunkiee: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Reelafonja:
According to the Bible the yardstick for making heaven is giving your life to Christ. So if a young child dies at a young age and can't confess Jesus as Lord because he/ she can't talk or too young to comprehend.

Bible scholars
According to the Teaching of Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to the Children

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
How about you believe what you want and I do same.

Nigeria with low class poorly educated agnostics and atheists.
How did you know that all the atheists in Nigeria are low-class and poorly educated?
Do you have their personal information?
Well,your post and its likes are irrelevant.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by orisa37: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2020
He or She goes back to where he or she comes from. Like Cain and Abel. Judas and Jesus
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by orisa37: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2020
He or She goes back to where he or she comes from. Like Cain and Abel. Judas and Jesus.

Cain was born by The Serpent. Abel was The Product of a Virgin Adam.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2020
God's word never said all these it's misinformed churchgoer's assumption that they are going to heaven, what God promised all those who are able to imitate his only begotten son is everlasting life {John 3:16} as for the heavens it's God and his spirit sons that lives there, earth is where God made for humans and animals! Psalms 115:16

When all flesh dies they return to dust that God use in making them {Psalms 146:4; Ecclesiastes 12:7} it's the same place that both human and animals go {Ecclesiastes 3:19-20} the energy (force) God breath into all creatures that was sustained by breathing activating our body will return to God.

So to answer your question only resurrection can bring back the dead {John 5:28} babies whose parents aren't worshipers of God will not be resurrected! because they're supposed to be trained by God fearing parents {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} therefore since there is no provision for sound upbringing as God prearranged for babies there is no memory of them so they return to non-existence! smiley

Reelafonja:

According to the Bible Churchgoers the yardstick for making heaven is giving your life to Christ. So if a young child dies at a young age and can't confess Jesus as Lord because he/ she can't talk or too young to comprehend.

Bible scholars

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.