Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? (3835 Views)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by LordKO(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
If only she knows that you're a self-interest/egoistic person by nature, I'm glad that you acknowledged it yourself. Truth is that, you aren't an altruistic person and your good deeds have never been from the place of altruism. She'll soon become your worst enemy, no thanks to your ethical leanings and her naivety about your nature.

Redefine your interest in her and tell her your intention and philosophy without mincing words and be honourable enough to accept her decision in good faith, whether or not it will be favourable to you. Your failure to do this fast will make you to mete out psychopathic act against her in the near future directly or indirectly.

Most rape and murder cases always start like this. Be warned.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lordfranklin:
You are egocentric indeed. I can sense the paranoia and self-centeredness in your post. I'll tell you to move on, but that's a difficult choice for someone with an overbloated ego. Although there are positive sides to your being around her, case in point her good grades but can you for once stop being too available? There is a thing about value and availability. Just so you know brother, occurrences like this are common to folks in the friendzone of which you've gladly ushered yourself into and comfortably. I can bet my brains when you guys resume she's going to switch attitude back to the nice girl you once knew as a result of the benefits. As harsh as it sounds you have a defined value in her life and that is why you're still getting the little attention you're hardly appreciating. She measures your value by the academic assistance you render to her and right now, you're both out of the "academic environment". Worry not my friend for you're to expect the opposite of your "supposed" puzzling situation should you both resume.
For now you must ignore her and act as though she doesn't exist. That way, as a result of that little distance you can start regaining the "bogus" respect she had for you.

Very well written. Thanks a lot.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Lordfranklin(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

I don't have any iota of that kind of feelings for her. It only Hurts to see someone who you think considers you important snubs you on WhatsApp. It's painful.
It's just like I can't get her attention except I call her, and this doesn't make sense to me. Only that she already made me promise her that I will take her on some of her difficult courses when school resumes and attend night classes together. That's the only thing pulling me back from cutting her off.
She made you promise her that? If you are yet to understand whatever games she's playing then you my friend should better change your moniker to "FinnMikaelson".
Promises are not meant to be honoured when one party initiated it out of some stupid manipulations.
Break that promise and move on.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Concerntrate on academics and your girlfriend. She doesn't need your help.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
LordKO:
If only she knows that you're a self-interest/egoistic person by nature, I'm glad that acknowledged it yourself. Truth is that, you aren't an altruistic person and your good deeds have never been from the place of altruism. She'll soon become your worst enemy, no thanks to your ethical leanings and her naivety about your nature.

Redefine your interest in her and tell her your intention and philosophy without mincing words and be honourable enough to accept her decision in good faith, whether or not it will be favourable to you. Your failure to do this fast will make you to mete out psychopathic act against her in the near future directly or indirectly.

Please Don't get me wrong. I will do some modifications on my post. The word Egocentric should have been misplaced with Self respect in that context. I respect myself so much. And I'm not a selfish as many here thinks.

As a student, I conduct Tutorials for free. I sacrifice my precious time for people all the time in the name of helping them academically. She is not the only one. What I only meat was self respect not *Egocentric*.

Anyways I appreciate your advice. I learnt something. And honestly my Good deeds are out of altruism. Thanks
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Jessepaid(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
I will try to make this Short and Simple.

She was a direct entry student who just got admitted into 200lvl and I was in 400level that year we met(2019). She packed in newly into my Lodge as a newbie(fresher). When I first saw her, I instantly took liking for her like a little sister. Her face was so innocent that I mistook her for a year one student. Why I took her like a Sister to me was cos of her stature; she looked small, and she wasn't my spec in a woman, and nature cheated her cos she looks like a teenager. It was after we got close that she revealed to me that she was a direct entry student and that I shouldn't see her as a kid that she was just 21.

One day, as if she could read my motives, she said to me in a joking manner "Why are you acting like an elder bro to me? Everytime you're commanding me to do this or do that". That's the truth. My intentions was to make her have an excellent starts in her result as a fresher in my school. I personally, I'm doing very academically and so I helped her with some teachings in some of her school works. I always come knocking at her door given her orders like "Wake up!" especially in the morning, "Keep that phone and read your book" whenever I'm in her room and so many others. Sometimes she can get annoyed but she really liked it tho. And she was good to me. She treated me well too by feeding me sometimes. She will even come to my door knocking "Come and eat b4 it gets cold". And I really felt good. She would even even allow me eat in the same plate with her. Mind you I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend too. Mine was a student but she never told me where her boyfriend stays. I always took her to night classes and all that. I really have no other intentions towards her other than helping her the best way I could. All these continued till I left for IT.

This year we met again and she was happy to happy to see me. Although she packed to a new place after she had some issues with her roommate. When we met she said she really missed me. And honestly I missed her too. Although we kept in touch by voice calls only.
We've been good friends all this while even tho she had made a whole lot of male friends after all this while which was expected anyways. She gave me food anytime I visited. She is very kind to me and vice versa.

**********The Problem********
Why does she not Chat with me on Whatsapp?? Are you wondering why??
This issue might ruin our relationship.

For instance;

I chat her up when we are both online

Me: Hi Ma'am. (10am)

She: Hello Sir (10:15am)

Me: How have you been?(10:16am)

.......No reply till probably God knows when.

This is not funny to me. It's so annoying. There was a time I had some important issue to discuss with her, I had no credit, so I came online. She was online at that moment but didn't reply me. I got annoyed and I didn't convey the info to her again. I wanted us to discuss about the day we can go for night class of which she has been bugging me about. We couldn't go for night class again Simply because she snubbed my Messages. Later on she will tell me that I didn't keep to my promise again on the phone. That I should please help her. In my mind I'll be like "But you snubbed me on Whatsapp"

Please can anyone tell me why she does this?? Why does she not reply me. She only sends me "Happy New month*, *Happy Sunday* and the likes. Even when I reply, she won't reply back. She only calls. Only call. She called me the other day asking about my well-being. But I'm not ok with it. I have self respect, only if she knows it. Stuff like that pisses me off. A girl I feel should consider me an important person in her life should not snub me except I'm not important to her.

Please if only you can feel the emotions in the paragraphs I've written, give me an advice on why she behaves that way. I can simply block her cos it's annoying (I cut away anything that kills my joy) but I always remember the promise I made to myself concerning her; to help her academically. It's really helping her cos she doing well too. I want our friendship to continue but her behavior on WhatsApp is not really helping matter. There are important I would have loved to tell her.
The other day, I told her about a business I intend starting when school resumes and all she could reply is with the Ok Emoji. Can you imagine??

Or am I not important to her anymore??

I think the ladies should be in a better position to answer my questions. Guys are also welcomed. Thanks

Modified: She is very pretty in her own way, but I never for once, did anything romantic with her. Never! And she knows it

****Modified*****
Please Don't get me wrong. I will do some modifications on my post. The word Egocentric should have been misplaced with Self respect in that context. I respect myself so much. And I'm not a selfish as many here thinks.
As a student, I conduct Tutorials for free, even if it will take my whole day (morning till evening). I sacrifice my precious time for people all the time in the name of helping them academically. She is not the only one. Many have confessed to me how Great I was help to them that they would have spent extra years in the school. But I owe all to God Almighty.

What I only meant was *self respect* not *Egocentric* in that context.
Anyways I appreciate your advice. I learnt something. And honestly my Good deeds are out of altruism. Thanks
O boy! no dey zuzu you have be brotherfathersiblingunclegrandfather zoned
do have a nice day!
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
As a student, I conduct Tutorials for free, even if it will take my whole day (morning till evening). I sacrifice my precious time for people all the time in the name of helping them academically. She is not the only one. Many have confessed to me how Great I was help to them that they would have spent extra years in the school. But I owe all to God Almighty.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Happyfela(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mumu everywhere, so what's the problem right now
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jessepaid:

O boy! no dey zuzu you have be brotherfathersiblingunclegrandfather zoned
do have a nice day!

Lols No I wasn't. I made it known to her from the onset that I have a girlfriend. And that I see her as a little sister. Try to understand my point
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by LordKO(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

As a student, I conduct Tutorials for free. I sacrifice my precious time for people all the time in the name of helping them academically. She is not the only one. What I only meat was self respect not *Egocentric*.

There's no doubt that you aren't an evil person. However, your deeds so far aren't from the place of altruism, you may not accept it wittingly or unwittingly, but it's there in the connotation of your message. I can tell you what will happen between two of you if you leave things they way they are now and continue with your actions and inactions.

Zero your deeds for her to conscientiousness only, don't go neither below nor above it for the good of two of you. You need a lot of willpower to make this to happen.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Jessepaid(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Lols No I wasn't. I made it known to her from the onset that I have a girlfriend. And that I see her as a little sister. Try to understand my point
you are just disturbing yourself today is sunday
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Karlifate: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
20 children cannot play for 20 years.

You're already emotionally attached to her. Better cut your losses before it's too late.

Your paranoia will soon turn to madness.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
LordKO:

There's no doubt that you aren't an evil person. However, your deeds so far aren't from the place of altruism, you may not accept it wittingly or unwittingly, but it's there in the connotation of your message. I can tell you what will happen between two of you if you leave things they way they are now and continue with your actions and inactions.

Zero your deeds for her to conscientiousness only, don't go neither below nor above it for the good of two of you. You need a lot of willpower to make this to happen.

Please where do u see this connotations. I'll be glad to see it from your perspective honestly. I know how a little mistake can render something good to become bad.... I'll be glad if you can tell me why you think so. Thanks
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by hashtagged(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

I don't have any iota of that kind of feelings for her. It only Hurts to see someone who you think considers you important snubs you on WhatsApp. It's painful.
It's just like I can't get her attention except I call her, and this doesn't make sense to me. Only that she already made me promise her that I will take her on some of her difficult courses when school resumes and attend night classes together. That's the only thing pulling me back from cutting her off.

An average girl gets pm's and attention from guys 10× more than boys. She is talking with other people and dosent consider you important, so forget her, no need to feed attention to someone who would never care. And why are you even helping someone study when the person dosent give a Bleep about you, focus on yourself and dont go low cause of some bitch who isnt worth your time
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
hashtagged:

An average girl gets pm's and attention from guys 10× more than boys. She is talking with other people and dosent consider you important, so forget her, no need to feed attention to someone who would never care

Wow. This is exactly what I want; Honest answers!. Thanks a lot.

Sometimes we need someone to remind us of what is real and what is not. Thanks a whole lot. I simply need to cut her off!
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by sirzee1660(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
funny you bro, stop b too nice to female folk they don't deserve it. going by ur issue that she doesn't chat or reply ur chat frequently just let her b ,don't even call her always... because too much of ATTENTION is very bad I once dated a girl she has no phone when I met her I bought tecno spark 3 for her so that our communication can become stronger but I never knew I was doing the greatest mistake of my life, do you know the worst thing she's always online but will never reply my chat or even chat me up at a time I just have to stop complying ,I will b there she well b doing all kinds of chat , even video call to strangers.... although nah she's now history but I have learnt a huge lesson ....you should b gadly you didn't buy her that phone or else you will b thinking of taking sniper
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by hashtagged(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
LordKO:
If only she knows that you're a self-interest/egoistic person by nature, I'm glad that acknowledged it yourself. Truth is that, you aren't an altruistic person and your good deeds have never been from the place of altruism. She'll soon become your worst enemy, no thanks to your ethical leanings and her naivety about your nature.

How is rape involved in this, stupid stereotypes so every guy is already a rapist
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by LordKO(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Please where do u see this connotations. I'll be glad to see it from your perspective honestly. I know how a little mistake can render something good to become bad.... I'll be glad if you can tell me why you think so. Thanks

Our fortes and abilities aren't always automatically the same. Once more, you aren't an evil person, but you've your shortcomings, like everyone of us, so consider what I said in the last paragraph of my last post.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by forlexxy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by LordKO(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
hashtagged:

How is rape involved in this, stupid stereotypes so every guy is already a rapist

My submission isn't for a bumpkin like you - OP I didn't call you a rapist.

Now direct your further mention(s) to small-minded people like you.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by hashtagged(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
LordKO:

My submission isn't for a bumpkin like you - OP I didn't call you a rapist.

Now direct your further mention(s) to small-minded people like you.

This is why you dont have sense i made a rational statement that needed a rational answer but it seems i was talking to a cow so that explains the answer.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lordfranklin:

She made you promise her that? If you are yet to understand whatever games she's playing then you my friend should better change your moniker to "FinnMikaelson".
Promises are not meant to be honoured when one party initiated it out of some stupid manipulations.
Break that promise and move on.

Honestly you just opened my eyes to what I wasn't seeing. Like seriously, if I break the promises, it doesn't kill me afterall. I just have to move on. Thanks I appreciate
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by NobleSeed(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

She likes that Bossy part of me. It makes her sit up. Atleast she made this known to me at some point.

I should stop eating her food?? Well I don't have time to cook delicious and well cooked food like that Or Will you feed me if stops feeding me??
but the bolded says you have a gf? Abi she no Sabi cook delicious meals as your friend?
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by NobleSeed(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

She likes that Bossy part of me. It makes her sit up. Atleast she made this known to me at some point.

I should stop eating her food?? Well I don't have time to cook delicious and well cooked food like that Or Will you feed me if stops feeding me??
but the bolded says you have a gf? Abi she no sabi cook like your frnd?
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Omar09(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
Mtewwww. Mr. School Father. grin Let her be, stop chasing and checking up on her/her academy performance, and stop trying to set her straight like a strict father/guardian. She is old enough to know what she wants. This time around, let her be the one to come to you if she needs your help. Maintain your distance.

If you see her next time, you both can exchange normal greetings, but don't start up any conversation except she starts one, and don't try to maintain the conversation; in fact, keep it as brief as possible. The same applies to text messages. Simply stop caring. grin grin If she asks you in person (or online) why you no longer care or have time for her, simply say "I am busy" and go your way. Handle this advice wisely with discretion. wink

He may get the hang of it.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by eeewise(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
I am close to 40. married with kids.have a good job and businesses, very stable. We have been there done it all.oga take this from someone older and way ahead of you in life ,experience ,wisdom and otherwise
please please please MOVE ON.
cut your losses
dont demand any explanation. just start practicing moving on from her
dont wait till you get hurt or burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by cybriz82(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Yeah you're right. perhaps she's found more interesting people. Good for her. But atleast she should reply me whenever I chat her up. Afterall I don't chat her up every day.

Sorry I didn't describe that part to you. She is not a wayward girl. If she was, I would have cut off ties with her a long time ago. Im of the streets so I know when a girl is doing **Bedmatics Stuffs**

Oga na her WhatsApp na her data free her to do whatever she like with it .if she no reply u back call her n ask her y..if d excuse no make sense then simply block her..make everybody rest
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by DNA1997: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
I will try to make this Short and Simple.

She was a direct entry student who just got admitted into 200lvl and I was in 400level that year we met(2019). She packed in newly into my Lodge as a newbie(fresher). When I first saw her, I instantly took liking for her like a little sister. Her face was so innocent that I mistook her for a year one student. Why I took her like a Sister to me was cos of her stature; she looked small, and she wasn't my spec in a woman, and nature cheated her cos she looks like a teenager. It was after we got close that she revealed to me that she was a direct entry student and that I shouldn't see her as a kid that she was just 21.

One day, as if she could read my motives, she said to me in a joking manner "Why are you acting like an elder bro to me? Everytime you're commanding me to do this or do that". That's the truth. My intentions was to make her have an excellent starts in her result as a fresher in my school. I personally, I'm doing very academically and so I helped her with some teachings in some of her school works. I always come knocking at her door given her orders like "Wake up!" especially in the morning, "Keep that phone and read your book" whenever I'm in her room and so many others. Sometimes she can get annoyed but she really liked it tho. And she was good to me. She treated me well too by feeding me sometimes. She will even come to my door knocking "Come and eat b4 it gets cold". And I really felt good. She would even even allow me eat in the same plate with her. Mind you I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend too. Mine was a student but she never told me where her boyfriend stays. I always took her to night classes and all that. I really have no other intentions towards her other than helping her the best way I could. All these continued till I left for IT.

This year we met again and she was happy to happy to see me. Although she packed to a new place after she had some issues with her roommate. When we met she said she really missed me. And honestly I missed her too. Although we kept in touch by voice calls only.
We've been good friends all this while even tho she had made a whole lot of male friends after all this while which was expected anyways. She gave me food anytime I visited. She is very kind to me and vice versa.

**********The Problem********
Why does she not Chat with me on Whatsapp?? Are you wondering why??
This issue might ruin our relationship.

For instance;

I chat her up when we are both online

Me: Hi Ma'am. (10am)

She: Hello Sir (10:15am)

Me: How have you been?(10:16am)

.......No reply till probably God knows when.

This is not funny to me. It's so annoying. There was a time I had some important issue to discuss with her, I had no credit, so I came online. She was online at that moment but didn't reply me. I got annoyed and I didn't convey the info to her again. I wanted us to discuss about the day we can go for night class of which she has been bugging me about. We couldn't go for night class again Simply because she snubbed my Messages. Later on she will tell me that I didn't keep to my promise again on the phone. That I should please help her. In my mind I'll be like "But you snubbed me on Whatsapp"

Please can anyone tell me why she does this?? Why does she not reply me. She only sends me "Happy New month*, *Happy Sunday* and the likes. Even when I reply, she won't reply back. She only calls. Only call. She called me the other day asking about my well-being. But I'm not ok with it. I have self respect, only if she knows it. Stuff like that pisses me off. A girl I feel should consider me an important person in her life should not snub me except I'm not important to her.

Please if only you can feel the emotions in the paragraphs I've written, give me an advice on why she behaves that way. I can simply block her cos it's annoying (I cut away anything that kills my joy) but I always remember the promise I made to myself concerning her; to help her academically. It's really helping her cos she doing well too. I want our friendship to continue but her behavior on WhatsApp is not really helping matter. There are important I would have loved to tell her.
The other day, I told her about a business I intend starting when school resumes and all she could reply is with the Ok Emoji. Can you imagine??

Or am I not important to her anymore??

I think the ladies should be in a better position to answer my questions. Guys are also welcomed. Thanks

Modified: She is very pretty in her own way, but I never for once, did anything romantic with her. Never! And she knows it

****Modified*****

at d beginning of ur write up you said simple and short but this is not short bcoz ur emotion is already attached, it may interest you to know women act this way towards guys dat love them either sexually or non sexually after sometimes with them, sometyms it happens subconsciously while sometyms it's intentional to take advantage of ur weakness and emotions towards her, but I can definitely say this her own is intentional if she does read those messages and ignored you, what a stupidity, no body or gal try this nonsense with me I will put you in ur place sharp sharp, If I am in ur shoes which I know is very difficult oo but I will block her on social media and leave jus phone call, if she call to find out don't pick let her try few tym then block her, if she use another no. pick and tell her if she wants to find out not through phone but should be physical, if she agree to find out give her location and tym, if comes finding out truly; tell her u just notice ur life and tym is to precious for you to waste with who doesn't value it whn u have other people begging for it, if she said she doesn't understand u tell her to read her chats then walk out any place u wish to go immediately if you don't get out of there u will stand there explaining like a child, guy WARNING: whn u are saying it, there must be a big smile and seriousness in ur face that shows "I don't care'" and let ur body language speak dsame as your words ooo if not she wouldn't take u serious, then last last if she later seek forgiveness jus forgive her but if she don't, forget her, u will still feel gud bcuz u have make ur stand known to her that you have nothing to loose and she nothing as she thinks, and also if she doesn't call to find out anything from d beginning, don't worry just make sure anytym you see her jus ignore her and put big smile in ur face is even sweeter whn u are with ur friend or friends. I leave you with this wise word: if you want to be a man act like one, I rather be your enemy than to have my emotions and confidence tempered with

1 Like

Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
I like calling to chatting, I prefer to do video call or voice call on whatsapp, it might take time for me to reply you if I really know you, coz I always be like what am I going to type again since we are friends already, just hi and I will be checking status sad
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
eeewise:
I am close to 40. married with kids.have a good job and businesses, very stable. We have been there done it all.oga take this from someone older and way ahead of you in life ,experience ,wisdom and otherwise
please please please MOVE ON.
cut your losses
dont demand any explanation. just start practicing moving on from her
dont wait till you get hurt or burnt.

Thanks a lot sir. I appreciate
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by KlausMichaelson: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
DNA1997:
at d beginning of ur write up you said simple and short but this is not short bcoz ur emotion is already attached, it may interest you to know women act this way towards guys dat love them either sexually or non sexually after sometimes with them, sometyms it happens subconsciously while sometyms it's intentional to take advantage of ur weakness and emotions towards her, but I can definitely say this her own is intentional if she does read those messages and ignored you, what a stupidity, no body or gal try this nonsense with me I will put you in ur place sharp sharp, If I am in ur shoes which I know is very difficult oo but I will block her on social media and leave jus phone call, if she call to find out don't pick let her try few tym then block her, if she use another no. pick and tell her if she wants to find out not through phone but should be physical, if she agree to find out give her location and tym, if comes finding out truly; tell her u just notice ur life and tym is to precious for you to waste with who doesn't value it whn u have other people begging for it, if she said she doesn't understand u tell her to read her chats then walk out any place u wish to go immediately if you don't get out of there u will stand there explaining like a child, guy WARNING: whn u are saying it, there must be a big smile and seriousness in ur face that shows "I don't care'" and let ur body language speak dsame as your words ooo if not she wouldn't take u serious, then last last if she later seek forgiveness jus forgive her but if she don't, forget her, u will still feel gud bcuz u have make ur stand known to her that you have nothing to loose and she nothing as she thinks, and also if she doesn't call to find out anything from d beginning, don't worry just make sure anytym you see her jus ignore her and put big smile in ur face is even sweeter whn u are with ur friend or friends. I leave you with this wise word: if you want to be a man act like one, I rather be your enemy than to have my emotions and confidence tempered with

Wow. The thing is that it's difficult to cut her off. Not after I made her a promise to be there for her academically. It sounds foolish,but it's the truth. But I'll have to cos I don't want to get hurt in the process of trying to please someone.

Thanks a whole lot for your advice. I'll try it.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op please am begging you try to make money first leave babe Matter alone now if you make money and babes don't rush you I will give you a Cutlass to chop off my head
These ladies don't give a fúck about us just imagine the sudden change of her behavior just leave her alone let's stay focus and keep praying to Jah ✌️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Romance / I Love Her But She bleeps Around / Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.