Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,552 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? (3832 Views)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Benwallt(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Which kind English be dis title of yours
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by padi94(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oga you are boring... take her out and buy her food... an eatery maybe.

So you go IT come back upon all the money wey u make you no even spend anything on her, you are a stingy guy.

My advice
Just text her and tell her you want to take her out, to a very popular and cool eatery, and watch how important your stock will rise in her eyes
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by AfroKnight: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
KlausMichaelson, Face your books man. Don’t let one girl manipulate you. She will say she doesn’t know what she wants but that is a lie. She wants to condition you into a hopeless diehard fan. But you must not subject yourself to such treatment. She is a user.

Ignore her. Do it and never look back no matter what. There are girls who would treat you better. There are girls who would respect your time.

Don’t waste your devotion on an unworthy girl.
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Hdanny(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..have u ever asked her y...she's behaving this way
U already av feelings for her that's y is hurting u so much
Must you quote the whole stuff�
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op is so damn clingy. You two aren't dating ,why so much emotions from you....?
Re: Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
I will try to make this Short and Simple.

She was a direct entry student who just got admitted into 200lvl and I was in 400level that year we met(2019). She packed in newly into my Lodge as a newbie(fresher). When I first saw her, I instantly took liking for her like a little sister. Her face was so innocent that I mistook her for a year one student. Why I took her like a Sister to me was cos of her stature; she looked small, and she wasn't my spec in a woman, and nature cheated her cos she looks like a teenager. It was after we got close that she revealed to me that she was a direct entry student and that I shouldn't see her as a kid that she was just 21.

One day, as if she could read my motives, she said to me in a joking manner "Why are you acting like an elder bro to me? Everytime you're commanding me to do this or do that". That's the truth. My intentions was to make her have an excellent starts in her result as a fresher in my school. I personally, I'm doing very academically and so I helped her with some teachings in some of her school works. I always come knocking at her door given her orders like "Wake up!" especially in the morning, "Keep that phone and read your book" whenever I'm in her room and so many others. Sometimes she can get annoyed but she really liked it tho. And she was good to me. She treated me well too by feeding me sometimes. She will even come to my door knocking "Come and eat b4 it gets cold". And I really felt good. She would even even allow me eat in the same plate with her. Mind you I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend too. Mine was a student but she never told me where her boyfriend stays. I always took her to night classes and all that. I really have no other intentions towards her other than helping her the best way I could. All these continued till I left for IT.

This year we met again and she was happy to happy to see me. Although she packed to a new place after she had some issues with her roommate. When we met she said she really missed me. And honestly I missed her too. Although we kept in touch by voice calls only.
We've been good friends all this while even tho she had made a whole lot of male friends after all this while which was expected anyways. She gave me food anytime I visited. She is very kind to me and vice versa.

**********The Problem********
Why does she not Chat with me on Whatsapp?? Are you wondering why??
This issue might ruin our relationship.

For instance;

I chat her up when we are both online

Me: Hi Ma'am. (10am)

She: Hello Sir (10:15am)

Me: How have you been?(10:16am)

.......No reply till probably God knows when.

This is not funny to me. It's so annoying. There was a time I had some important issue to discuss with her, I had no credit, so I came online. She was online at that moment but didn't reply me. I got annoyed and I didn't convey the info to her again. I wanted us to discuss about the day we can go for night class of which she has been bugging me about. We couldn't go for night class again Simply because she snubbed my Messages. Later on she will tell me that I didn't keep to my promise again on the phone. That I should please help her. In my mind I'll be like "But you snubbed me on Whatsapp"

Please can anyone tell me why she does this?? Why does she not reply me. She only sends me "Happy New month*, *Happy Sunday* and the likes. Even when I reply, she won't reply back. She only calls. Only call. She called me the other day asking about my well-being. But I'm not ok with it. I have self respect, only if she knows it. Stuff like that pisses me off. A girl I feel should consider me an important person in her life should not snub me except I'm not important to her.

Please if only you can feel the emotions in the paragraphs I've written, give me an advice on why she behaves that way. I can simply block her cos it's annoying (I cut away anything that kills my joy) but I always remember the promise I made to myself concerning her; to help her academically. It's really helping her cos she doing well too. I want our friendship to continue but her behavior on WhatsApp is not really helping matter. There are important I would have loved to tell her.
The other day, I told her about a business I intend starting when school resumes and all she could reply is with the Ok Emoji. Can you imagine??

Or am I not important to her anymore??

I think the ladies should be in a better position to answer my questions. Guys are also welcomed. Thanks

Modified: She is very pretty in her own way, but I never for once, did anything romantic with her. Never! And she knows it

****Modified*****
Please Don't get me wrong. I will do some modifications on my post. The word Egocentric should have been misplaced with Self respect in that context. I respect myself so much. And I'm not a selfish as many here thinks.
As a student, I conduct Tutorials for free, even if it will take my whole day (morning till evening). I sacrifice my precious time for people all the time in the name of helping them academically. She is not the only one. Many have confessed to me how Great I was help to them that they would have spent extra years in the school. But I owe all to God Almighty.

What I only meant was *self respect* not *Egocentric* in that context.
Anyways I appreciate your advice. I learnt something. And honestly my Good deeds are out of altruism. Thanks

Sir, if not for respect I will say you are acting çhidish here, no offense thoh,
1 could it be her phone ñetwork is bad
2 could it be she's busy
3 intelligence doesn't guarantee a well construct convo or sweet convo inshort
4. no matter how mature a girl is, even though some time she like a reasonable convo girls normally love a teasing convo.unlike what you said initially, what's hello madam? is she a food cooker in all this local eateries. mind you even though you act like senior or an elder to her some times tease her call her sweet names like my little baby girl stuff like this not "madam"
4. finally bro you can't jump into conclusion that she's snubbin a person with great influence in her life without you asking her reason, since she's your friend talk to her hope this points works

best of luck fam....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your First Sexual Encounter / My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Romance / I Stumbled Upon This Wraps, What Could It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.