Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (31464 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Wwwwnai9: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cc
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Dchampion65: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
From the very beginning.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Okemmuo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
I once had a friend that gave me bj. Neva knew she had a child until months later. I was so angry but i had to forgive her. I never thought of marrying her anyway

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Olarewaju89: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don't allow the love to go deep before you do the needful.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by fredoooooo: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
The beginning
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by chydon22: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Evidence of poverty, a hard or successful guy don’t waste any sec to let her know all the past
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Tannhauser(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
One the very first date. Before anybody catches any serious feelings. Saves a lot of drama down the line.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by AntiWailer: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Immediately he starts admiring you.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dainy1:
What is the actual time? Immediately you met? Weeks, months after you met? Before you establish a relationship with him/her? When is the appropriate time that he/she will not get hurt nor walk away especially if they both met and love immediately?

Are u talking from a gals perspective or a guy?

Well whichever the case don’t say it until u’ve given the person a chance to know u well. So this will depend on the conversation m level of the 1st date or subsequent dates if any. Don’t rush and drop ur life details to a sm1 Ure not sure of or interested in seeing a next time.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Happyguy201: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
before you started dating you should have made it clear
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Yankee101: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Em, from the first day you decide to start dating?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Slurity(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
At the vety first date if you want a happy home. First date or Never
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Lazko543215: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Zeinymira(f): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
DON'T TELL HIM until he proposes. No man is worth knowing about your life unless they are willing to spend their lives with you
You're joking right?

6 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Lazko543215: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
No time to check time on Google, just inform him straight
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Before the person falls in love with you. Very germane !!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by infogenius(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dainy1:
What is the actual time? Immediately you met? Weeks, months after you met? Before you establish a relationship with him/her? When is the appropriate time that he/she will not get hurt nor walk away especially if they both met and love immediately?

Once u are getting close but before marriage proposal.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Weezyclan(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
For me, I will say the best time to tell him that is when you both has built rapport and you know he is matured enough to handle it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dainy1:

From the beginning, especially as things 'get serious'.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by KIDfurniture(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are you ashamed of your child ? I wish I had one 10 years ago. Who cares if you stay or elope after telling u ,I have a child.

7 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
From the moment you start talking and you introduce yourself. In fact, as you are introducing yourself, add to the introduction "mother or father ot 1or 2" as the case maybe. Don't wait till the next day so that if they want to run, they can run when you won't be pained.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dainy1:
What is the actual time? Immediately you met? Weeks, months after you met? Before you establish a relationship with him/her.When is the appropriate time that he/she will not get hurt nor walk away especially if they both met and love immediately?

Doesn’t this go without saying?
I would be very wary of someone who wouldn’t tell me about a child that they have from the get go. But then it’s just me.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by frozen70(f): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
From the moment he approached you of his intention to date

Open secret is the best do that the other party will know that you are open to him

It's either he/she accepts you with it or leaves you and go away

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Early on, it is the most important thing about you- parenthood.

No one should ever be ashamed of their own child, so much to keep it away from a potential love interest.

Own your offspring with your chest

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Openbusiness: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dainy1:
From the beginning is the best time to tell, before a dating relationship is established. If u like hide it, na u sabi. Ticket wey go cut go cut, ticket wey go cashout go cashout.

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dainy1:
immediately before relationship
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Remijuice: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
DON'T TELL HIM until he proposes. No man is worth knowing about your personal life unless they are willing to spend their lives with you.

The best time to tell him is the day he pops the question(proposes). The moment he does, don't say yes yet but tearfully tell him you don't deserve him or a good man like him. He will be curious and ask why. That is when you tell him. At that point, he will be sober and trying his best to show you he loves you regardless.

DECEPTION

9 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
DON'T TELL HIM until he proposes. No man is worth knowing about your personal life unless they are willing to spend their lives with you.

The best time to tell him is the day he pops the question(proposes). The moment he does, don't say yes yet but tearfully tell him you don't deserve him or a good man like him. He will be curious and ask why. That is when you tell him. At that point, he will be sober and trying his best to show you he loves you regardless.

This is rather dishonest and manipulative. I don’t buy it at all.

8 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by NamuNamumallam: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bad guy! � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Family Recreates Their Photo Taken In 1992, After 25 Years / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.