Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (31797 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Originalsly: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hi... I just laid my eyes on you and can't wait to have you laid ...... you are sooo beautiful. Just curious.... what is your name?

"My name is Anna..... mother of 3.... two boys.... 3 different fathers."

Hmmm..... but how can two boys have three fathers?...... and the third child... you didn't say if is boy or girl... which is it?

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
To all you that says immediately, please note that it's not that easy to spill so much about your self because we all have different personalities.

Some are bold and others are timid... That's the life... Please say it when you are COMFORTABLE... if the other party wants to walk away... Let them walk... Peace

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Alzwell(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
DON'T TELL HIM until he proposes. No man is worth knowing about your personal life unless they are willing to spend their lives with you.

The best time to tell him is the day he pops the question(proposes). The moment he does, don't say yes yet but tearfully tell him you don't deserve him or a good man like him. He will be curious and ask why. That is when you tell him. At that point, he will be sober and trying his best to show you he loves you regardless.

thats emotional blackmail.

10 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Openbusiness: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
[s]DON'T TELL HIM until he proposes. No man is worth knowing about your personal life unless they are willing to spend their lives with you.

The best time to tell him is the day he pops the question(proposes). The moment he does, don't say yes yet but tearfully tell him you don't deserve him or a good man like him. He will be curious and ask why. That is when you tell him. At that point, he will be sober and trying his best to show you he loves you regardless. [/s]
THRASH!

5 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Openbusiness: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Alzwell:

thats emotional blackmail.
Calling it blackmail is being too lenient. It is emotional fraud, emotional robbery and emotional advance-love scam yahoo yahoo

8 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by abike12(f): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
first date, first substantial conversation. a child is part of you, there is no introduction that you can give of yourself without immediately mentioning your child/children. anything else is dishonesty.

7 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by 21cents: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
DON'T TELL HIM until he proposes. No man is worth knowing about your personal life unless they are willing to spend their lives with you.

The best time to tell him is the day he pops the question(proposes). The moment he does, don't say yes yet but tearfully tell him you don't deserve him or a good man like him. He will be curious and ask why. That is when you tell him. At that point, he will be sober and trying his best to show you he loves you regardless.

really?? no man deserves bla bla bla.. what about the man she opened her legs for, that broke her hymen and made her bore child(Ren)? and why isn't he willing to spend the rest of his life with her? only him is worth knowing about her past life right??

make una dey dere dey fool unasef. whether you tell me earlier or later doesn't change anything, I can't marry a loose girl and if she hid the secret from me till after marrying her, I'd still send her packing. nonsense.

say no to wayward oloshos who can't keep their legs closed and later be finding who will take her with her excess baggages.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by amosrich(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
I dont think any one here can tell you when its a right time..
The right time actually depends on you and you should be smart enough to detect it or bold enough to spit it out..
There are people who will get mad that you never told them and there are people who will get happy anytime you say it...
There is no time table ..
Just study the relationship and do it when you feel its right

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Lakidi12341: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lazko543215:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3dYFAirn0
wao online studio for #2000 services b4 payment cool
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Inception100: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
The best time is at ur first date, or when u guys start to talk about ur self, just chip it in with confidence.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Coldie(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
The second day u meet her
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dainy1:
What is the actual time? Immediately you met? Weeks, months after you met? Before you establish a relationship with him/her? When is the appropriate time that he/she will not get hurt nor walk away especially if they both met and love immediately?

Before you start
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by etrange: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nephilim:
You have a child, I'm off like a speed of light lolz

After you'd be blaming women for abortion.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by MightySparrow: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
On his/her deathbed
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by captianfreeman(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Immediately is the right time.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Antichristus: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
From day 1, as part of getting to know each other..
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by ATAKAM: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
instantly.....some of us are good but made mistakes....we should consider as humans and carry on...love the kid as yours....
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nikes(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'd prefer that you tell me at the onset. Telling me when we're well into the relationship might change how I see you.
Modified: A girl tells you she's a bit of a hoe yet you guys fall in love and date

Another says she's neat but in the course of the relationship, you discover she was a hoe back in the day.
How wud your reaction be to these cases?

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Xantosdamy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
As soon as you feel the relationship is moving to the permanent site ��
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Btruth: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
.....at the first intro.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by johnnychuks(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
the first day both of you hard sex.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by eneji50(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
And if she had committed an abortion u are in with the speed of thunder abi�
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Laidebrain(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is an evil thought. Please don't act like this. Mostly, it will end in premium tears for you.

BeautifulWoman:

7 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by galadima77(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tell him after marriage...since you don't know when to.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Sunnydoo: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
U tell him when he shows he's serious or proposes to marry u. At least u started as friends n u can't tell him immediately as u don't trust yet.

Also, guys are smart n will definitely ask if he's driving at marriage.

But like me, my wife told me after I proposed and it was OK by me and we are blessed with children today.

Just take it calm and enjoy your friendship as u seems to be more ready than d guy.

My point is, wait for d right time.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Faithbis: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
From the very first date
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by AfroKnight: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
[s]DON'T TELL HIM until he proposes. No man is worth knowing about your personal life unless they are willing to spend their lives with you.

The best time to tell him is the day he pops the question(proposes). The moment he does, don't say yes yet but tearfully tell him you don't deserve him or a good man like him. He will be curious and ask why. That is when you tell him. At that point, he will be sober and trying his best to show you he loves you regardless.[/s]

This is needlessly manipulative. It is vile.

You want to set him up so he has a hard time deciding if he wants deal with you being in constant contact with your baby daddy. If he says no, you put him in bad light. If he agrees to go ahead he has to factor in a child you HID away from him.

If you can hide a child from a person you claim to love then you are definitely hiding more secrets. Such a woman is not worthy to be anyone’s helpmeet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by BoraWizzle(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
ASAP, Like Right now. Good luck!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Goddys(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
I have been dating my present gf for two years without her knowing I already have a child.

If it will lead to marriage, I will tell her before proposal and give her option to move on if she isn't comfortable with it.

Why tell someone you have a child when you don't know her attitudes and character. Some girls will pretend to love your child just to get married to you, and then show her evil color.

Marriage is a favour to women. A man doesn't need to divulge his private life to a woman unless he wants.

A woman is bound to tell the man after few dates. Men can withold until they want to propose.

A man is a logical being, not an emotional one

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Hotzone(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don’t tell if u haven’t because such disclosure must surely lead to distrust and basically the matter begin so be careful the way you spill the milk....those little secret are better kept in a bottle, stashed or buried in the desert until hurricane blows all up but till then, let’s ride.

Keep your shïïtz to yourself before u break someone precious fragile heart with yo bull wacky flabshiiiitis
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Reex12(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
as soon as things get serious or better yet after u put a ring on her finger either way, its better u tell them urself than for he/she finding out themselves
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zeinymira:
Right from the first date I guess. I believe it should be sooner rather than later, before things get deep. You might just tell him when you get to the "tell me more about yourself" part. It's simple, just say your name is Amina and you are a single mom. It helps to weed out partners that aren't serious about you or guys who can't handle it.

You have spoken well. Just like those looking for internet money, once we tell them the truth of how to mske the money.... Unserious people started running hahaha.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.